Wwyd

wwyd

those are some vigorous eyebrows

ASk her out on a genuine date and have a real relationship. She's cute

Lead her on and fuck her throat until I cum deep inside of it. I'd love to see those pretty eyes tear up as she gags. Moar?

eat her eyebrows

Rolling

more of those eyebrows

I just want to rough fuck her well choking her until I explode, she looks like the type who'd like that. More more more.

Need more photo evidence to decide

yes

ask her to change that shirt, i am too high right now to deal with that pattern

you can see her bra in it tho

I'd shove my cock so far down her throat it would come out of her ass

Is that supposed to be the same girl?

different you blind fuck

I'd fuck you blind

she's cuter than the first! I'd do the atm style all night long every night

More?

To me?

Wwyd

punish for looking like a feminist, deepthroating seems like the correct form of action

This

Hold her head down to the ground well fucking her like an animal

Wwyd to this slut ?

wwyd?

Can't argue with that

Another one of her

Anyone wwyd?

me. plz be gentle.. xD

Hold hair on both sides and use it as a handle to fuck her mouth with. More?

sounds a bit.. painful... xD

My gf. I've got more.

Would tear those stockings the rest of the way off, yank off her jacket, put her hands on the bar behind the toilet and go to town on her tight ass. Finish with a nice deep throat BJ, shooting my cum deep into her throat as she gagged on my cock, eyes watering, looking up at me. WWYD to taylor?

Mmm, I would love to touch those tits. I would oil them up and rub my hands down across her body. My hands would message every little ounce of tension from her body before putting more attention into her sensitive areas. I would make her quiver with need as her body grew warm, her freckled face going flush and rosy along with it. The pleasant teasing would leave her breath uneven as she struggled to contain her mounting desires.

I would do all of that before I would really push her over the edge. I really wanna see more and do more to her.

Untie her top from behind her neck, lowering it slowly to let her perky tits fall free. Kiss her sexy lips as she smiles into my eyes, then dutifully falls to her knees to start sucking my hard shaft with long, thirsty slurps. Lay her back on the bed, kissing down to her pussy, licking it until she is dripping. Put her ankles on my shoulders, teasing her slit with the head of my cock briefly before I shove it deep into her. Power fuck her with long, hard strokes, as she gasps and moans approval and pleasure. Finally release my cum in a massive orgasm, dumping some into her pussy, then pulling out and shooting the rest in an arc from her mound to her tits. WWYD to taylor?

Strip her, gag with her bikini bottoms, handcuff arms behind back and tie legs to spreader bar. Tie her tits up tight and ravage her pussy. When I'm done, but her on in a floating tube and leave her in the water.

Bend her over and spank her. Then pull her bikini to the side and finger her wet cunt until she begged for dick. Then I'd pound her from behind while pulling her hair. Cumming inside her and slapping her ass one last time as my jizz drips down her legs.

Wwyd

Dress her up in that slut uniform and parade her around in public. Then send her on errands to the rough parts of town.

Shouldn't take long for someone to rape the dumb little cunt. Once she's bruised and full of cum she's allowed back in the house.

WWYD to this one?

Squeeze hard on her cheeks, forcing her mouth open, plunge my dick deep into her throat. Yank her arms out from under her, pushing her flat, face first into the bed. Get behind her, roughly shove my cock into her asshole, keeping one hand pushing her face into the cushions. Cum deep in her ass, leaving her dripping. Call my friends to come in for sloppy seconds, holding her hands outstretched across the bed while they pound her ass and fill it with cum. WWYD?

Shit I can't tell if those are fuck me eyes or just annoyed. Either way, I would love to wipe it off her face by pounding her until she couldn't think straight. I want to see her moaning and begging for more like a slut while she cums on my dick, time after time after time.

And I'd do more to get her there.

Fuck her on a table, flat on her back, for an audience of anyone who has ever loved her. Her mother, father, any exes, and make her moan "I'm a dirty dirty whore" loudly over and over. Finish spraying cum all over her face and tits. WWYD?

Blast it with piss.

Whats sb?

I'm guessing it means spring break, but who knows.

Put a catheter into her bladder, inflate the tip so it can't come out. Fill her bladder up with a liter of saline and clamp off the catheter so she can't release. Then I'd strike her clit with a belt repeatedly, tugging on the catheter when she closes her legs or pulls away. Then I'd vigorously fuck her ass while using an e-stim device to shock her clit and nipples. After I cum deep in her ass I'd empty my bladder into her intestines and watch her facial expression as she gets cramps. Then I'd tickle her into a giggly fit while my flaccid dick is floating around inside her piss filled rectum, her anus clenching tightly as she squirms around.

I'd blow a big ol' raspberry in her bellybutton then tickle her relentlessly.

I WOULD PUNCH OP IN THE DICK FOR MAKING A CANCER THREAD.

SAGE