Im only attracted to girls but wish i was a girl myself. so i would be a lesbian girl? what does that make me?...

im only attracted to girls but wish i was a girl myself. so i would be a lesbian girl? what does that make me?? im so confused

It makes you an idiot

It makes you a faggot.
(Pic related)

no its pretty normal as long as there is no dicks or traps involved youre good

nah only attracted to women, dudes are fucking nasty.

Inhale nerve gas waste of human life

>what does that make me??

mentally ill

i think south park already did it (mr/mrs garrison)

if you are attracted to the same sex you are called a homosexual
since you are a boy but feel like a girl you are physical being called normal
but in your head you are a faggot

me too, op.
me too.

What kind of girls do you like, OP? Girly girls or tomboys?

Lol same

Not op, but kinda happens to me and I'm ok with all grills, for me a tomboy is just another girl

girly girls

I wonder how normal this is. I mean I'm a normal straight guy that doesn't ever have gender dysphoria, but if I had the choice I'd be born female without a doubt

there is a picture that gets posted as a protest on trap threads pretty often, and it contains pretty much everything you want to know. If someone has it please post it, if not just google autogynephilia

Any male person on earth who wishs to be a girl must be a complete retard.
Not only most girls are not able to think logically, they are often brutal victims of their own emotion. Not to forget that girls bleed for one week/month out of their pussy.
What kind of idiot wishes for something like this?

Or is it more a thought like "i want boobs so much, and a pussy to play with aaaaaalll day long"

Girl here. You seem to be a wonderful person. >.>

Are you a wimpy loser? I don't mean this as an insult, but as description.
Do you feel like being a man is too hard?
Again, not trying to insult you, just curious.

you're tribinary gender-queer with androgynous traits

girls are living on easy street, just find some rich guy to fuck and you get everything in life for free

Money isn't everything. :p But I do like diamonds.

Not really. I'm pretty assertive compared to most guys. Although it's not a role that comes naturally to me, more like something I always have to act like

It is part of the life to constantly work and fight to reach a better version of yourself. Of course you can cry about it all the time or start enjoy fighting to reach your goals.
I can't see any comfort with the thought to just find a person who gives you all the money you need. Also I dont think there are enough rich guys for all the girls. Look at your family. You're friends, friends-friends, how many are rich? A few probably. But if you arent 1) incredible hot (work out a few hours every day) and 2) have a good amount of luck
you're chances to find a rich guy arent quite high. and if you don't find anyone you'd probably be right here:

compared to me everyone is rich