Why?

Why not?

>ask an autist anything

What is life

Was it your mother

Would you like some toast?

Where are your fingers?

why are you a retard?

When constructing an inertial dampening system, what material should one jacket their waveguide conduits? And at what angle to the to velocity gain?

Bs

X+25(suckdick)=95%+9=?

Mac or pc????????

What is love?

Smell my fingers?

Learn to english before trying to sound smart.

i did an iq test with a psychologist yesterday and it came out that i have 139.

i actually was sent there by people who thought i'm dumb. i've been told my whole life that i'm dumb and useless.

What should i do now OP? I never really had feelings for anyone, except my girlfriend and my best friend. everyone else is kind of... just there.
should i keep working at this place? it's an insult that they sent me to a psychologist, right? but at the same time it's loyal to try and figure out what's "wrong" with me, instead of firing me instantly.

Douglas Hofstadter said that "the self is an hallucination hallucinated by an hallucination" what did he mean by that?

How smart am I?

Why do you consider yourself intelligent?

The way you see yourself, is not the way others see you.

why are you so faggot ?

Oh shit i kicked you ass in all 3 batman games, big honor to meet you!

No, objectively that has absolutely nothing to do with what he was saying. While including the context of what he originally said along with the quote may have helped you, you did not come close to even whiffing the cunt of the point. Hang yourself.

Nice pseudo intellectual stuff, classic example of a dumb ass. Both of you get out of thread pls.

Hofstadter, winner of the Pulitzer and the NBA and MacArthur grant recipient. Nearest thing to a renaissance man that we have in modern thought = pseudo intellectual.
Read a book child.

Am I going to have sex with his mother?

Checked

op what's it like to be a fag who posts i'm smarter
the you on /b

Why can't you construct an opening sentence using proper syntax?