Seducers on Sup Forums, I need your help. I've hung out with this woman plenty of times...

Seducers on Sup Forums, I need your help. I've hung out with this woman plenty of times, and we've kind of had an on-again, off-again relationship. This time it seemed that she wanted something serious and really liked me after the last time we hung out with some friends. She even sent me nudes and kept talking about how much I made her happy. That all happened in the period between the last time we saw each other and yesterday. Yesterday we hung out with some friends and she turned out to be a bit standoffish. After we got home, she texted me and this conversation ensued. Is there any way to save this? Can I make her want me again? We never had a chance to hook up. I think what I said was right but I need some fellow advice.

cont.

I seemed to have gotten a little tug with that double text, what does that mean?

Bump.

Send the nudes first

the way you text makes me want to cut you

wait, are you blue?

Why do say you should meet other people if you want her to like you?

fag

>Seducers on Sup Forums

Only one real answer to this. Disregard her until she is done "being confused". Fuck that childish bullshit.

Why do you both talk like you have downs?

yeah I tried to make it seem like I didn't need her to like me and i didnt care what she did. I wanted to portray that I had options and was valued so she'd maybe come back. I wasn't trying to say what most guys do and sell myself to her hoping she'd "realize she liked me"

playing the tsundere card, eh.

smart move, smart move

stop trying to play mind games for fucks sake. be straight up about shit and tell her that you like her and want to go out. if she says no you move on and get over it.

none of this shit you're trying to do will work.

So where are the nudes?

How did you fuck this up OP? Literally all you had to say is wan sum fuk

can't really fault her for being confused then. Bad move, just be honest

That. Show her you're interested in her, sack up and give her the terms of what you want you little weinerpuss. If she's confused, persuade her not to be. If its hopeless, move on.

well what do you want out of it? you can easily get it on with her, but you probably will hurt her afterwards. not only will you feel bad, she will annoy you and maybe even her friends will turn against you.
you can play it cool and offer her friends with benefits, but it wont work out in the long run. she will try to push for a relationship and the stuff above will happen eventually.
i like how you clearly show her the door. if you want to stay 'friends' i recommend not seeing her some time, and then only rarely, which also makes it possible for hook ups from time to time.

btw you dont want do be with her, your dick just says go for it. masturbait before you want to confess to her

Simple OP, say this : "k, make a choice or gtfo"
If she says she needs to think : "ive done it already, go away"

congrats annon you fucked it cus of mind games and being to beta cuck to have the balls to say you want to put your junk in her junk on the regular

>Double text

You know shit is so much easier if you stop playing retarded games right?
I fucking hate people who think it's necessary to fuck about with shit like that... oh I can't text now, it will be too desperate..oh I can't text again, I just messaged him.

^

This

Recently found out a girl back at college used to like me. Her old roommate told me she used to cry herself to sleep because I didn't talk to her (oddly enough). How was I supposed to know that when I thought she just liked to play games and that's it.

Don't be an ass, just be honest. I fucking hate misleading bs games like that.

problem #1 is that you've bought into pua theory and mis-interpreted non needy to mean reject the women, when what it really means is don't be desperate or a faggot

all of this shit matters very little, with the prime relevance being if she finds you physically attractive.... if she does you can make nearly anything work, if she only finds you physically attractive to a mere acceptable level then good chemistry and commonality take over to dictate your shot at things working

all in all, you should just relax and trust that she finds you PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE

simply pretend you never said anything and invite her out again

deal with the problems she creates as they arise

wheres the nudes OP

Go no contact for a few days. If she keeps messaging you then she wants to fuck but is being prudish about it.

Holy fucking shit

>being this autistic

You want her to like you, yet you say "we should see other people"
No wonder she is fucking confused.
You're pretty much telling her 1+1=3
For fucks sake, I'll never understand the whole 'mind games' bullshit you're throwing at her. You don't deserve her OP. Fuck off

Was thinking the same thing! thankfully they won't be breeding together.

Women are, by nature of their biology, fickle and unstable, and if you really want to keep one you have to keep her entertained. some people call it "romance" but honestly, it's simple entertainment. You just have to appeal to whatever emotional wavelength she's on.

You can never just be normal with a woman. It's either love or hate, it seems, so you have to keep them entertained, at least enough that when she goes to drift she thinks of you instead.

So, are you a fucking idiot, or what?

Why in the flying fuck would you tell her to see other people, retard? damn, I was going to help you, but this is just fucking stupid, nigger. I hope you're a troll because otherwise you're a
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

what this user said

nigga... ask her to be friends with benefits. She seems like the type of girl who would be down with that.

lol, dude...

Let me just break reality to you. You are nowhere near as clever or intelligent as you think you are and are making some seriously idiotic mistakes. In reality it's you who is confused as fuck about women and I feel sorry for that girl that you're on the level of like a 12 year old boy in your relationship logic.

Geez, unless you're 16 stop texting her like a 16 year old.

>on-again off-again

Did that include penal moisturizing? If not, it was off-again maybe-close-but-never-actually-quite-on

Also, she sent you nudes but you haven't dumped them, so all of this is fake and gay anyway. The good news in make believe is that you can have the ending you want. You get married and have 3 kids, and only 2 of them are gay.

>Seducers
>Sup Forums

Pick one.

Cut her off op. If you reel her back in this time it won't last. And you'll be further in feels with her and it'll be that much harder on you the next time she starts being a flaky bitch.

>Seducers on Sup Forums

>I don't need to know what you did last night, but you need to eat these *Hands over a bowl of boiled eggs*

The friends talked shit about how you are shit and she listened. Stop being a POS and move on.

That only works if you're a real somebody, dude. Someone she really desires. Are you really that confident? No, you're asking advice on Sup Forums. That "I'm so cool, I'm feigning indifference" shit isn't for everyone. If some loser isn't interested, you can bet your ass she won't be either unless she's got ZERO options.

she is afraid of social repercussions showing affection while others are around. the deeper layer of this is fear of exclusion from the pack or 'tribe.'

If you like her it shouldnt be hard to explain to her you like her and you're gonna stick around even after you guys have had sex.

tell her you just want a sip of her juice box and a bite of her donut.

This is autistic-tier

Bruh, tell her the three simple words every woman wants to hear:

>"I eat ass."

>plenty of time man
>of time man
>time man
>man
>man
>man

She's toying with you user, stop being dumb.