How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgUD6Hflc4I
youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indifferent

His dick isn't as big as the outline

Slightly aroused. It is enjoyable to see people pleasuring each other sexually.

Somebody doesn't know how anatomy works.

Ya think? Fucking Captain Obvious over here, pfft.

Why is it censored?

The outline part is pretty autistic.

happy cause Im laughing at this dudes "serious face"

obviously a prostitute

Asians censor everything.

Wut? It's just some chinck getting a blowjob by a hooker.

It makes me proud that this man has:

>A. The money to afford a prostitute.

>B. That though he is racially from the far east that he embraces the culture of the far West, and understands that the first virginian battle flag is not a symbol of white supremacy.

judging by the way she holds his testicles I would assume that his penis is four to five inches.

what I really want to know is why he didn't get me anything from Carl's jr.

I am angry! A white girl should only suck a white man's dick!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll never know how it feels ...

>Asian with a confederate flag phone case
>trashy blowjob sitting on the toilet
>censored (probable) micopenis
>phone with messages open on the counter (put that shit away for just one second)
>taking picture instead of grabbing her by the hair/focusing on the act

all racists have micro penises

But if he is a racist, why is he letting a white woman blow him?

and i always thought i fuck my gfs throat, not brain

asian supremacy confirmed.

just look at this picture you pathetic white/blackbois...how could you even complete???

Literally nothing.

Brain damage

His dick is pixelated, that's why she sucks it

Weird looking mongoloid Asian dude gets a blowjob from a prostitute. What exactly am I supposed to feel? On the one hand, pity I suppose. But on the other, pride in that at least he's getting a blowjob and will probably blow his load down her throat if he was eager enough to pay extra for bareback...although she looks white trash enough not to charge extra for it. Im trying to figure out what the deal is with the censor. Maybe she isn't trashy enough to swallow his load and it's to hide the condom he's wearing? That would be pretty fucking sad, actually. A sad blowjob from a sad trailer trash hooker. How do I feel? The question is, how does he feel? I bet pretty depressed. She probably charged him an extra 50 to take the picture.

What kind of pleb gets their tasty beverage on the topside of the lid. How are you that bad at drinking your softdrink

Bro she is taking a shit

PLEASE POST MORE

>How does this make you feel ?
A guy who has to sneak up in the bathroom to force his way on his girl while she's sitting on the can, and has sandwiches and soda in the place he uses to shit, well, they're both dying from food poisoning I guess. Him from Subway and her from spoiled chinese takeout.

top kek! you are incredibly smart, user...

That's Hank Yoo.
More here.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUD6Hflc4I

Makes me feel like this : youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI

I don't get it.

He's an asian who is also a white supremacist.
Look at his phone cover.
Then he gets sucked off by a white girl.

this
/thread

is that identity crisis or?

would kkk accept him?

Why the long face, Long Fey?
>theres hope for me yet i guess
>my head is like that too

like you need to clean up, ad you should really watch drinking that much sugar dude

Just hates black people and joined the strongest most appealing group that also hates blacks.

How much did he have to pay for that?

fucking hank

o herro white brack boi, i stear you woman

Looks like jack in the box

My question is why is it in the bathroom?

I am outrage

You don't need to hide the Confederate flag.

I wonder if she's taking a shit. In case anyone didn't know, prostitutes travel around the country and work out of hotel room. It looks like she's doing fairly well in that spot because she looks settled in. check for ads that are women seeking men and it will say something like "I will be in town on (whatever date) looking to spend some time with a nice gentleman" They usually don't look like the picture they post in the ad though

Feels good for prostitution prosperity