Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Salehalshebel/status/855445110720311296
latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html
youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI
youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disturbing

dose anyone know the back story of of the nigger girl

she took some photos of the niggers, niggers didn't liked, so they gave her a lesson.

I'm always amazed as to what they thought would actually happen after whacking her like that...

more nigger girls get wreked plz

so whats the result? She dead?

I wonder if it was like an exorcism or some shit

This is so fucked up.

new phone equipped with gorilla glass

build a wall

can any medfags explain what's happening to her? cerebral hemorrhage causing a seizure?

Was that his foot flying off?

Story?

Some kid in class didn't like his teacher, so he shot her. That's pretty much it.

Nah she cheated on him thats a cell phone on her head when he hits her with the log her bf is the one that punches her in the face

GIRL DIED. LONGER VIDEO SHOWS THESE RETARDS TRYING TO RESUSCITATE HER WHILE BLOOD AND PUKE ARE COMING FROM HER AND SHE PISSES HERSELF. THEY DRAG HER OFF IN A PANIC. DON'T THINK THESE GUYS WERE CARTEL. JUST A FEW IDIOTS.

even private schools are shitty in mexico

She's having her period.

im fairly certain it was, should have just kept formation

it's crazy how life can go from "fuck math" to "holy shit raul is killing us"

No. It was his tail.

Where the fuck is the sauce for this video?!

ITS ALLOVER YOU FUCKING MORON. TOTAL VID IS < 11 MINUTES.USE GOOGLE SHIT FOR BRAINS

post link

We still ded?

english please ?

can't even quotem ayyy

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

The woman getting clonked on the head with the log is the girlfriend of one of the men there, so they were punishing her for cheating.

Lol. Tried to an hero, forgot to reload. Bahahahahaimasickfuck.

link it

tainted meat? Cause if not that's a waste of cow

Maybe not hemorrhage... Just injury to the brain of some kind. Even compression like that can do it. Maybe a cervical injury from the impact?

I mean thanks for that caps lock faggot and its only like 1m long thanks for that exaggeration

WRONG FUCK HEAD. IF YOU SEE THE WHOLE VID THEY ARE ACCUSING HER OF CURSING PEOPLE WITH SANTERIA. THIS REALLY BACK WOODS SHIT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

This was actually in my hometown. A kid posted on hispachan saying he would shoot up his school a day before. It was later found out that he was suffering from anxiety and depression and that's pretty much it. It was actually huge news in the city since nothing like that had happened before.

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Nice pasta. Kill your self

its clearly a sheep nigga

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

SHE DIES IDIOT. THAT WOULD CRUSH YOUR BRAIN AND POSSIBLY SEVER YOUR C8 EASILY BABY BITCH FUCKING LOSER.

hey calm down fuckface

so it is, but still, why that machine? seems like a waste of meat.

SOMEWHAT LONGER ONE. THEY CUT OUT BEFORE SHE GOES INTO CONVULSIONS.

twitter.com/Salehalshebel/status/855445110720311296

IF YOU UNDERSTAND PORTUGUESE THEY ARE ACCUSING HER OF SANTERIA....KILL HER AND THEN BEG GOD TO "MAKE HER BREATH"

what did those fucking morons think would happen?

this is why we can't let third world monkeys into our lands

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IS THIS REKT THREAD OR TYPING THREAD STFU AND POST REKTS

LOL.....A TAD LATE HUH CHAMP?

Pasta of the gods.

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee intensifies

When they see that she's rolling her eyes, they start saying "Stand up," "We're even," "C'mon, help her up."

One of them says, "Not like this," "Check if there's something on her mouth," "Calm down," "We're even. It's over," "We're chill. Breathe," "Get up so we can leave."

Cameraman says near the end, "The dude hit his girlfriend".

Last few things the guy in shorts says are "Help us get her up and stop filming. This was not needed."

Telling her, "Spit the blood out because the punishment has already passed."

Source says she died. Still trying to verify this.
this game from a forum, these dumb cunts thought this punishment wouldn't do severe damage, i feel bad for the people. it's not even their fault that they are so stupid, bomb these fucking places

It's probably some third world country where they are too retarded to understand about health and safety.

>probably india.

whoa edgy

the first time he tried to an hero the bullet glanced off and hit the ceiling.. if you watch closely

yep, they have ant brains

that would make sense. Grinding it up like that...is well moronic. You're getting all the insides, the bowel contents and bones mixed in with the meat. Even feeding that to dogs is stupid, plus it looks bloated.

is anyone else having problems uploading pictures ??

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

THEY ARE SAYING " YOU CAN'T DO THOSE SPELLS ON PEOPLE"
" YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP"
" THIS WILL MAKE YOU STOP...THIS LESSON MAKES IT OK WITH GOD"

THEY HIT HER

" YOU DID IT TOO HARD...WAY TOO HARD..THIS WAS NOT NEEDED"

"BREATH MELANIA.....GOD PLEASE BREATH"

Where the fuck are the webm's I came here for a rekt thread

YES UPLOAD FAIL. LEREDDIT IS HACKING US.

I'm alive for pure luck.
I was close to death 3 times. One with a truck, one was my uncle putting a gun in ribs saying he was going to shoot me, one was a thief and he miss the shoot.

You can watch rekt videos on Sup Forums, read about any war, the holocaust all the bad things in history and don't feel anything at all, but since i live all those things i realize what life really is and how evil this world really is and how easy you can lose your life. I change if you ask me, you only realize this if you experience something closer to death. In the Fight Club there is a scene about it, when Tyler crash the car and when he put the gun in the head of the asian guy.

Anyway, What I wanted to say here is: this life is too short and none of you are aware of what death really is. You are wasting your time in this place.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-school-shooting-20170118-story.html

so,, hack em back

it was Brazil, not fucking surprised. i'm surprised i didn't suspect Brazil from the start. fuck that place

Tldr?

NO KIDDING FUCK FACE. WHAT OTHER SOUTH AMERICAN SHIT HOLE SPEAKS PORTUGUESE?

rekt
youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI

How do you not expect to be murdering someone when you smash a log into their skull?

every fucking description of this video is that she lived. gg son

learn to sage in all fields

funny

Rekt threads are bad, mmmkay?

im pretty sure bolivia too

JUNGLE NIGGERS

youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k

new pasta?

▲▲

That poor fucking dog lol

UHH YOU DUMB FAT HOME SCHOOLED FUCKER...THERE WAS A CAMPAIGN TO FIND HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA FUNDED BY A PRINCE IN DUBAI (OF ALL FUCKING PLACES). THIS IS OLD SHIT. SHE WAS FOUND...IN A CEMETERY. BURIED. DEAD. MURDERED. GET IT FAT FUCK?

haha I did the tit force

move over newfag

▲▲

lol naw you a lie
source or your a faggot

I'm alive for pure luck.
I was close to death 3 times. One with a truck, one was my uncle putting a gun in ribs saying he was going to shoot me, one was a thief and he miss the shoot.

You can watch rekt videos on Sup Forums, read about any war, the holocaust all the bad things in history and don't feel anything at all, but since i live all those things i realize what life really is and how evil this world really is and how easy you can lose your life. I change if you ask me, you only realize this if you experience something closer to death. In the Fight Club there is a scene about it, when Tyler crash the car and when he put the gun in the head of the asian guy.

Anyway, What I wanted to say here is: this life is too short and none of you are aware of what death really is. You are wasting your time in this place.

they should at least decapitate it before they throw it in there. thats how you get brain diseases caused by prions

always helps with caps lock, fork up some legit sources or stop spamming u fucking moon cricket.

kys

I have to agree. I've been shot at where the bullet went through my hat but missed my brain. This is not something to joke around, and I'm shocked people find this "entertaining."

When you go through a near death experience or something that could've easily killed you or that you've "cheated" death, it makes you respect life more and be thankful for it and just be a more humane person and understand the kind of pain and fear and shock these people experience in their final moments.

This is not entertainment. People who find this entertaining are psychotic and need a therapist.

U kys 2 post rekt or gtfo

Is Sup Forums being really fucky today for you guys?

That's cause ur a fagit

We find it entertaining because it's reality check

What like new shit not loading?

I seriously thought all humans were born with the understanding that smashing a living thing in the head is the simplest way to kill it. We can take our ancestors back to homo erectus and even they would have instinctively known that bashing something in the head kills it.

Beyond imbecilic.

what were they trying to do?

Yeah

uhh dumb 12 year old edge lord @ 378 lbs= forum is broken

cut her hair. perhaps if you've read any other post than op's, you would have known.