Good morning Sup Forumsros - my grill has been talking about wearing a Wicked Weasel style of bikini to the beach this...

Good morning Sup Forumsros - my grill has been talking about wearing a Wicked Weasel style of bikini to the beach this summer and I can't decide if that's the hottest thing I've ever heard of or if it's a terrible idea.

Pic related, it's the one she wants. Would Sup Forums be ok with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT ARE THE ODDS ?
1. op is a fagg - 100% odd it's a bait cause op doesn't have a gf
2. you are dead serious, though lame, so go ahead and make her dream, by 5 of them of show how alpha you are
3. tolerate it, and of you go as you won't be able to show pride of uyour gf and go for the alpha around
4. you have 14 yo and just masturbated on ww bikini contest page and yet you are a fagggg

real men dress their grill's like sluts

No, I'm being serious. I don't know if I want to show her off, or want her to wear normal bikinis that don't stand out as much.

you don't show HER off
she does it
the be proud, you fear other man will like her ?
you don't trust her ?
then go ahead you 'll be fixed in a minute
but it is a lost fight to forbid
her in europe we have our girls on the beach in topless skimpy bikini
doesn't prevent me to like looking a the other girls (wath they actuallay enjoy) but won't go about chasing some else !

lets have a look at her first , depending on the body type she have the bikini can be a good or a bad thing

this.

your grill is a thot

gg

This is how i feel about your situation
youtu.be/2fV1EOQN_rI

If my wife looked like that from the neck down, yeah I'd be fine with it!

New addition to my butterface folder...

Showing her off, her showing off is essentially the same thing in this case. She is showing off her body, and the part of me that likes it is the part that is proud that she is my grill.

It's not about trust, it's about the social stigma and if it would be a good idea to do it or not for that reason.

The more I think about it the more I want others to be able to look and see why I'm the luckiest motherfucker on the planet.

What will happen is that she want to attract other men. She will leave you right there on the beach and the other guys will laugh at you.

Your girl is a little skank slut and should only be showing off that body to you.

What a fucking cuck!

t. Muslim

I wouldn't want my girlfriend to wear something like that visible for everyone, but I wouldn't outright forbid it
I'd tell her that u don't want it and will not like it, which, in my case, would lead to her not doing it
it's not about insecurity, it's about intimacy and not sharing/showing everything to just anyone

let me ask you this, would you go with her to a nude beach? They honestly give less of a shit usually compare to normal beaches. If no, then you have a limit you can work your way back from. For better or for worse it will attract a bit more attention and people are gonna assume things about both of you if she is wearing something like that, something like how you both want to show off a bit.

I think it's hot if she's hot, less suit = more of her and I'm assuming she can pull it off if you are even worrying about this.

Hoes is hoes, is hoes, man.

What a slut, your girl wants to show herself off to everyone

I think the real issue is how fucking tacky those things are. -_-