/scot/

Fuck /brit/, independence now Edition.

Reminder that Thurso will be independent from Scotland.

Also a reminder that the famine is over and the fucking paddies need to go home.

doubt

Thurso will be the Venice of the North once we break free from the junkies that populate this rest of this ""country"".

London will also seek independence. Then what?

>London
>Independent
Let's stay realistic here

Hahahahaha.

implying that they wont form the lovely city of new new dehli

hwg
>muh union, mon the rangers

I had no idea gay sex was so incredible.
I had never done anything with guys before. I was curious about it and my gay friend was happy to let me experiment with him. Let me just say, I get it now. I understand why you guys prefer it. His hole was way tighter and more pleasurable than any vagina I had encountered. And the way his dick was swinging back and forth when he was on all fours, and how it was slapping my stomach when he was riding me, it was incredible. We frotted (I hope that means what I think it means) afterwards and it was definitely the most intimate thing I had done with someone else. I know this isn't a question, but I just feel like I finally know who I am and have a sense of sexual identity. I just felt like sharing with a gay community.
Edit: Just had to add, slowly sliding in and out of a guy's ass and hearing him moan has to be the most satisfying thing ever.
Edit 2: This thread is probably dead and no one cares anymore but I thought I'd post anyway. I gushed to my friend how eager I was to try it again and we went for round 2. I'm honestly torn between deciding whether I'm bisexual or gay. I've had sex with women before, and I enjoyed it, but I felt like I was just going through the motions to get some pleasure. When I was fucking a dude, both times I got this animal instinct, like a dog in heat. It's super weird, I can't really describe it. Plus, I think I had it wrong the first time. The most satisfying thing ever is having a dick in your mouth. Seriously, I could do it for a living. Sorry, I know r/askgaybros isn't my personal blog, but I'm just discovering so much about myself right now.

Low quality b8

>implying rangers fans aren't also micks and shouldn't also fuck off back to where they came from
Fucking lowlanders are all brain dead. Probably because they're Irish.

Wales is my favourite county.

Wales is two counties silly

going to see obama in May

Going to see May in obama

Statistically this poster has Irish DNA

Feelin' fine

Going to have gay sex in may with obama

Didn't even know this place existed.

It's a pretty nice flag.

*autonomy
Fixed for ya

Also Gibraltar gets engulfed by Spain

100% Thursonese

Fuck off Genghis Gibraltar and the Falklands are Scottish.

Literally the first thing I stumbled upon when I street map'd Kirkwall.
Orkney confirmed Nordic.

When scotland goes independent, which of us gets Mann?

Back in the good old days we used to get 90 posts before /Scot/ died. I blame the fact OP didn't invite Nova Scots.

isn't it tho?
noice

Mann and Anglesea are Bryhonic.
Claiming in behalf of Wales.
You can visit and stuff.

>Wales might become 3 counties in your lifetime

I like Scotland. I saw lots of jellyfish on the shore at the Isle of Skye.

Implying I said that
I admit what I did say was a retarded mess. Brythonic Anglesea druids lol
newgrange for -5000k

Olda Scotia should join Canada

This

I feel horrible.
I was in several hostile threads and I was a dick here.

No thanks. It's already a liberal hellhole in of itself.

>Olda Scotia
Spent a good 3 minutes having a solid laugh at that for some reason

Interestingly enough, if Scotland leaves the UK Scandis are watching and waiting. Vultures. Scotland is Scandi by Norway and Sweden, they'll never say it outwardly.

>howdy doo, eh, my name is Hunter Ramirez and I come from Nova Scotia, my grandfather was a real Gaul who emigrated from the Gaulian part of Scotland. Happy Thanksgiving and god bless, OK?

how likely do you think scotland will go indy

4/10