>screw plantlife, though

Yeah all meats make me fart a lot

God gave man dominion over animals. Read a bible, faggot

>Meat is not necessary for brain development
I guess, thats why you have to troll

As long as we don't have lab grown meat, I will enjoy my steak

Fuck the bible. We're an apex predator. Omnomnom

God's going to kill your ass for saying that

Still not feeling sympathetic to their cause.

But holy shit am I aroused.

They get the enzymes that turn milk into cheese from the stomach lining of cows. So they have to kill those cows.
>inb4 cows have 4 stomachs it's nbd to remove one

Ante status: upped.

Naw god gave me free will, hes not to worried what I say

There is no magic old man living in the sky!!

tell me one (1) logical reason to not eat meat that isn't based on morals

He gave you free will for an excuse to damn you

No.....they just.... dont....

tell me one (1) logical reason to do anything not based on morals

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT GOD. I'LL KILL YOU

>vegan friend
>he is literaly starving to death

nigger lost like 10 kilograms lel

>dude on /b telling ANYBODY they're going to hell

Lmao

They only get it for one specific trademark chese from italy. Every other cheese is made with lab made enzymes

/thread

Um... logic?

You're in a situation where you can be logical or moral?

Say you're getting chased by something that wants to eat you that you can't kill, and you're with somebody fat/slow/crippled

Logic vs morals

What makes murder for the purpose of self-preservation moral or immoral?

NVM have to revise my statement. The barbaric countries of canada, usa and australia still use the newborn. Didn't expect that since it is forbidden in europe and most parts of the rest of the world

Wow, that's wrong, but...
Most (all?) dairy cattle give birth at least once a year to keep them lactating.
That _would_ be an unsustainable pyramid scheme, except that someone's eating their babies.

...their delicious , delicious babies.

Melvin. He lives done the road from me. We have kids a similar age. He puts on a New Years Eve party for the street every year.

Did he steal your kid's lunch money?

But seriously, it was satire. That logic could be applied to everything.
>Do you know at least one russian
>Do you know at least one millionaire
>Do you know at leastone politician

But the dairy cattle industry grew because there was a large number of cattle on hand and a huge need for more. if you want sustainable dairy something like goats would be a better source because they are wired to produce far more milk than needed to rear their young

Not only that, but the tinier the animal the less plant matter is needed per kg of meat. Thats why many people want us to start eating bugs

Didn't say murder, just not helping

But the basic principles of most "good" moral codes are helping people in need rite

goat milk is much lower in fat, and i hear it tastes pretty funky. So do you want whole milk from a cow or watery stinky goat discharge?

Canada hates scientists and our farmers barely operate on a profit with huge amounts of government assistance and protection. If any part of their income vanished the whole industry would collapse. That is why they still use cattle.

Not saying it is a good reason, I think its fucking stupid to try to force a vital industry to make a profit if it isn't profitable anymore.

I don't agree to that axiom

>implying that opting to kill exclusively plants is somehow morally superior to any alternative.

You aren't concerned with the value of life, you're concerned with your own conscience. Plants aren't cute, they don't scream, so it's ok you eat them.

The fact that you think so highly of this delusion that you go out of your way to taunt others about their choices says a lot about your moral capacity.

That may be but it is irrelevant to the point.

If everybody in the world went vegan- the world would stink.
Vegan shots smell the worst

Despite the stigma (and just... yuck factor)...

I bet I wouldn't mind em..

I like damm near all meat/protein dishes, I guess whatever bugs are tasty, especially if fried mite not be terrible

While it is technically true it is a diversionary tactic. Vegetarian diets are perfectly sustainable and reasonable even if they still cant replicate the delicious taste and texture of meat.

They want to make vegetarianism seem more mainstream by showing off a bug diet.

Cool, and judging by the way you talk imma guess you're an autist, so it's not like you have morals anyway

OP this isn't fucking reddit.

Idk how people living in that baren tundra thought farming was a good idea in the first place

Judging by the way you talk, I'm going to guess that you have no self confidence and have latched onto the american culture of ignorance for a place to hide, so it's not like your opinion matters anyway.

*schwiiiing*

I fapped

It is not even that scientific. The artificial rennet production uses all day plants or mucor shrooms. Just like 70%of citric acid are made by.

I rather guess, your countries meat price is not that high and it is not worth keeping htem till they are adult. In europe calf is counted as a delicatesse meat and people arewilling to pay a lot for them.

Kek. What makes you think I'm american? You do know it's not just Americans that find meat fucking delicious?

It's also not just Americans that think your the faggiest, most autistic vego-virgin on this board rofl

Forgot that half of europes cow farming is subsidizes. They neither would survive by themselves.

>baren tundra
lol. Canada has some of the most fertile farmland in the world.

The reasons the industry isn't profitable is because consumers don't want to pay what it costs to get them these products. Regardless, if the cattle go away many people wont be able to adjust their diets properly and without the milk many children will not develop properly while the market adjusts. This would cost our government far more in medical expenses than it would to just subsidize the industry. Spending money researching and building infrastructure for a newer system is absolutely out of the question for some reason.

I hate most of the animals, but I just don't like meat, I can't stand meat.

I would eat them too. I once ate domestic crickets in a gourmant restaurant, they tasted like little meat chips. A friend ate a insect burger with the shells remoced and it apparently tasted like a meat burger.

>What makes you think I'm american
When did I say you were american? I said you adopted their nignog culture of ignorance. learn to read you fucking animal.

I lost all my weight with keto. Highly recommended.

Hating science was rhetoric more than anything. The takeaway point is that if cattle farmers weren't allowed to sell the calfs for slaughter, the industry would cost too much to subsidize, much more than any cost benefit of artificial enzyme production. This is why it is legal.

I lost my extra weight eating a varied and balanced diet, including delicious meat, and then burning more calories than I consumed.

Anyone that recommends fad diets or uses the words "empty calories" are fucking retarded and can safely be ignored.

Although a ketogenic diet works. Did it several times and lost several kg while eating 3000kcal a day. But it attacks the shit out of your kidneys. For no reason those recommend a blood test from your doctor beforehand and after