Name one good argument against Jeff Sessions

Name one good argument against Jeff Sessions.

Protip: YOU CAN'T!

he's against weed.

All of Trump's team are a bunch of unpatriotic cucks who love russia. If they love Russia so much they can get the fuck out.

>Russia
Cry more liberal fag.
>732864496
And? Weed was illegal already and should stay that way, nothing good can come out of marijuana being legal.

Graft.

Low IQ Alabama redneck.

That's a good thing. Good people don't smoke weed.

either a troll or a virgin

He's right, pot is something only stupid bernouts support.

What about people who are successful and smoke pot?

How is it different than drinking assuming a person would drink as often as they smoke?

why do you care what others do when they're in their own homes?

Now I wait for a meme reply because I'm responding to a troll

Typical Corporate cuck. Weed bad. Tobacco and Alcohol good. Why? Muh lobbyists.

he looks like a teapot.

Name one successful person who smokes weed?

OH WAIT, THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST!

GET REKT!

Sessions is a lying POS who should be in jail himself for helping Trump to cover up the Russia conspiracy and obstructing justice. Or maybe just hanged as the traitorous spy he and Trump both are

Has stock in private prisons.

Wants to use his position to suck as much money out of the penal system as possible.

Mandatory minimums and maximum sentences create more criminals, not less.

Beat this one: Who the fuck is Jeff Sessions

There it is.

Thanks for helping to prove my point more than your own.

FAKE NEWS! HE NEVER SAID THAT! STOP TRYING TO SAY THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RACIST YOU FUCKING SJW!

Trump and Sessions are goddam Nazis. Wait until there is an Major Terrorist Incident which they can use as a Reichstag Fire, they already have the Patriot Act as their Enabler, then you'll see. They want to turn us into a penal society, where we're all in jail and Sessions is going to be the Main Jailer

I mean, the private prison system is much more successful than the US penal system which is willing to overlook serious crimes.

Private prisons don't do that, therefore they're much better than the shit 'justice' system we have.

You say that as if we're not in serious need of a fascist regime, Democracy fails and always will but fascism is strong and has never had a failed society.

lying scum back