He isn't getting impeached. He's going to serve the full term, and win another 4 years in 2020

He isn't getting impeached. He's going to serve the full term, and win another 4 years in 2020.

if you had said this a month ago youd just be silly but saying it today is straight up retarded

>t-this is the end of the trump train goy, h-hes done for

Said the increasingly nervous man for the 389th time in 2 years

All Trump does is fuck up.

Impeaching trump would blow up in the democrats faces. Pence would be in office for over a decade then.

Highly doubtful, since he's just a yes man to trump. Most who fought for trump don't care about pence.

Pence is an uncharismatic, ultra-right wing Jesus freak who was picked to give other right-wing Jesus freaks an excuse to vote for the pussy-grabbing serial cheater. No one would vote for him.

To impeach there has to be a crime. I'll worry when they charge him with anything. They want a special prosecutor to question him and git him to LIE. Clinton was investigated for White Water, Impeached for lying about getting dick sucked by Lewinsky!!! It's not about any charge it's about what they can get you to say under oath. I would like to see Flynns lie that got him fired?

Obstruction of justice is a crime, dumbshit.

Out of the 20 people I know who voted for trump 0 still regret it.
The losers are always the loudest when it comes to America. The people who hate trump are the same people who are trying to allow men to use the girls restroom

This country reelects incumbents like no other. If the economy holds up (which it will) he would win every time. His shitty ideology isn't a big issue for the vast majority.

Youd have to first prover that it was obstruction. Most people wanted Comey gone after the hillary thing. What he did showed that as long as your a politician you wont goto jail

Not if there was no original crime !!!
Like say the original crime was treason, I see no proof!!

deal with it

It is but it's a crime of covering up something else that's the point

must be a nigger

>he is sooper edgy 'n cool i love how evryone getting REKT deal with it lol lol!

I get that you like him because he's a troll, but now you're just ignoring facts

See

I would like to see what got Flynn in trouble. Yates said the Russians had power over him? What did he do? Was he visiting Russia and they set him up with 15 yo prostitute ?

Satanic trips Yea ! Still no proof