Wwyd - replies for replies thread

wwyd - replies for replies thread

I would kill her and fuck her severed head.
Do mine.

Gouge her eye out with my cock and literally skull fuck her to death

i'd spank her ass bright red before fucking her doggystyle. I'd continue spanking her to distract her from me getting ready to ram my cock up her ass. Then atm until I finish all over her face

Rip a hole in those shorts and fuck her pussy raw while she's pressed up against the wall like that. Pull her hair back and spit in her face while I'm fucking her hard. I'll twist her nipples hard until she calls me daddy before pushing her to the ground and cumming over her ugly face. Have her suck the rest of my cum out and piss down her throat
These virgins?

Choke her and spit on her face while fucking her missionary. When I'm about to cum I would blow my load all over that infected mosquito bites called tits.

Sell them to some rich Saudi. The virginity will fetch a good price. They also appreciate package deals. A bit too old for their tastes, but whatever.

Tie her to that chair. Hold her nose and shove my dick down her throat til i cum.

face fuck both of them

Grab the dark-haired one and pin her down. Get on top of her in a mating press and fuck her hard. Pound her and plow her pussy, make her scream orgasmically while her friend watches, and cum deep in her.

Then push the other one face down, ass in the air, and fuck her from behind. A hand on her head to keep her held down, and rail her cunt just as roughly until I dump a load in her too.

That is a body built for breeding.

Eating her out in that position and then doing her doggy is what I would do.

Holy shit moar of this gril

Let her take off her top and her bra. Squeezing her tits and kissing her shoulder. Open her pants slowly and move a hand inside her panties. Fingering her to orgasm. She will reward me with a deep and wet blowjob and swallow every drop.

Hope OP comes back. Please take more pics when you can.

Hook those tits up to a lactation machine before fucking that pussy raw, definitely impregnate her.

I appreciate her commitment to freshness. Before she works up a sweat, perhaps?

Tie her securely to a chair, her clothes torn and/or cut from her body. I tease her, getting her slick, aching for more, before I fuck her mouth and cum down her throat. I leave her there for a while, desperate to orgasm.

Strip her of her clothing and push her to the floor. Denigrate her, lightly slapping her cheeks, rubbing my erection against her face. I put her on all fours and roughly finger her from behind, getting her damp enough to fuck. I use her quickly and roughly, then pull out to cum across her ass and back.

Disappear somewhere quiet with her, groping and caressing her through her clothes. I pull her top down to expose her tits, sucking and nibbling on the nipples. I rub her mound through her jeans and when the time is right, pull both jeans and panties to her knees, putting her legs over one shoulder before I slam into her cunt.

Happily play with her tits for a while, massaging, licking, sucking, before I put her on all fours and tease her pussy and ass. I have her blow me, but not for too long, as I'm eager to push her head down and ass up, fucking her deep until I blow my load inside her.

Lay her on her back and tie her hands above her head. I'll be gentle at first, tickling and lightly pinching her breasts, up her thighs. Then get harder, smacking her, slapping her sensitive pussy, before spreading her legs wide and fucking her as hard as possible. I'll let her decide if she wants it inside her or on her face.

Bump

Tell me what you think

Since she enjoys having things written on her, cover her body with any number of denigrating, disgusting words, all the while pinching and prodding her, slapping her, and roughly fucking her face.

The brunette and I pin her friend down, tearing off her dress. The brunette rides her face, hidden under her own dress, while I eat the blonde's pussy before fucking her slowly, cumming inside her. The brunette can clean the blonde out with her tongue.

Drag this girl around by the hair, pulling and pushing her in whatever position I imagine. Sometimes pleasuring her, sometimes hurting her, sometimes fucking one of her holes.

Pushed back against a tree, her panties balled up and stuffed into her mouth to muffle her cries and groans. A little saliva to help me if she's not wet enough, but no foreplay, no messing about. Just fucking her roughly and quickly to blow my load inside her.

Explore her body before I sit with her kneeling between my legs, sucking and licking my cock. I fuck her mouth slowly but deeply, gagging her a little but not too much, before I stand up again to cum across her upturned face.

Pull her shorts down to her ankles, her panties as well. Lick her from clit to asshole and back again, getting her slick for me. I fuck her from behind, my finger teasing and then sliding into her ass. Once I think my cock is wet enough and she's open enough, I pull out to push myself up her ass. I grab her ponytail and pull her back onto me, giving her no way out until I'm finished.

Qh2aav8 join discord

this picture is so sad actually.

more, tits

more wwyd then

Wwyd?

i'd go to the top and reread the rules

I would smash her face into the ground and spit on her, then pull her up and slap her in square across her cutesy little face. After that sloppily kiss her and lick all over her face as she cries, squeezing her stomach until it bruises. I'd then command her to get on all fours and present her fertile pussy to me, only to pound her ass and tell her she doesn't deserve my seed. While pounding I would smack her ass and kick her head relentlessly, and finish by cumming in her gaping, bloody mouth.
Be rough with this dumb whore

I would take that shirt, wrap it around her front and use it to hold her off the ground like a pair of fucking reigns while I fuck her in the ass

Muff diving. Literally speaking. Would dive to her and remove her panties and hot pants. Would suck and finger her pussy until she moans and slips into the water

make her wear a paper bag

No doubt wouldn't pull out, very hot.mod raw dog her

Dress her in nothing but a ring gag. Being unable to swallow, she'd have no choice but to drool over herself, for which I would insult her until she was a crying wreck. I would remove the ring gag only when she agrees to being roughly fucked in the ass. Of course, I'd only remove the gag after fucking her tight hole, and pulling out to shove my cock down her throat before I cum.

Given she's already knocked up, I would use her ass instead. On all fours, head down, ass up, her rosebud opened up by fingers before I stick my cock inside her. I would ask her how it feels to be a mother and a whore, if the father knows what she's doing, if she even knows the father, until I cum up her ass.

I would ring this bitch's doorbell, then punch her right in the cheek as soon as she opens the door. While she's sprawled out on the floor, I'd shut the door and lock it, muttering about how ugly she is. I'd then sit on her face until she wakes up, asshole on her mouth and balls on her nose so she suffocates under my musk. When her face gets red and her eyes get bloodshot, I'd get up and smear the drool and sweat all over her disgusting face. While she's crying I'd piss on her repulsive body, then fuck her face while she gags with her nasty red eyes from sobbing.
Ruin this one.

Bumping

Some sweet little tits there.

I'd put clothespins on her nipples. Everytime she made a sound, any sound at all, I'd slap the clothespins. She'd be in tears, biting her lip so as to not cry. I would pry her mouth open and force her to give me a blowjob, all the while maintaining her no sound policy.

The more you slap the clothespins, the more they hurt, the more she struggles to remain quiet. It's a beautiful circle.

Private gangbang party in my villa. 4 Girls, 40 men. Poor girl on the photo had to deliver the pizza. 40 men just pouncing on her, ripping her clothes of in no time. The party goes wild and she has to take many cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass. After hours of hard fucking in every hole, she is covered in cum and she received dozens of creampies. While she recovers from that orgy, the four girls give her a tongue bath.

That's a a perfect pose. I can see it now: I would have riding me with my hands around those hips and those tits bouncing up and down in front of me. I would rock her on my dick and pull her in close to suck her nipples and taste the sweat rolling down her breast while I fucked her tight pussy.

Get that tan on, girl.

Wwyd to her?

I already said what I would do in the last thread be for it crapped out but it was something along the lines of me wiping that expression off her face and replacing it with one of lost in pleasure. I would fuck her hard until she was panting and crying for more while I pounded her pussy. She looks either annoyed or giving some serious "fuck me" eyes, so that's what I would do to her.