A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short.
What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.
Does anyone else like short hair?

You know the rules for females here

tits or gtfo

haven't seen her in a while.

op fag

ANUS!

half chub, need newds. tits or GTFO

I miss Ashley

>fuck you OP

More makeup/ fill your tits

Arya Stark?

and that's a shame!

Just skip to the part when you show us your cock and be over it.

rule number one how you feel about yourself > what everyone thinks.

I personally think your hair looks great. The reason you upset people is because they cant put you in a little box and label you. It makes them feel safe when they can label everything around them makes them feel like they can understand everything and control everything.

What your hair style says is FUCK YOU i refuse to be labeled and controlled. That threatens their securities about the world around them.

who is this trap?

Gtfo newfag

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you

maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

Would smash hard.

Tits or GTFO, hoe.

Any nudies of her?

apparently bait
>shortHairfetishanyway

i like short hair and i think you are cute

Dont worrie about it your a qt. just do you and ignore the noise. When they mention it just say ok and keep going on with your bussiness or tell them you like it this way. Now post nudez

Fucking normies

>like short hair and i think you are cute

Dude... check the dates 2008... she/he/it is probably a doing video-chat/whoring now.

jokes on YOU
i don't have a dog

Lock and load

Just whip out that pecker you prick tease. That'll learn em

when you are over 18, post some nudes. otherwise get the fuck outta here

OP is fat faggot masturbating over thread and came already so sage this bread

well i don't know how the hell they can confuse u with a guy

2008 called, it wants it's pasta back

Not to be rude, but you look quite boyishly... Should use a bit more make up, or just use a longer hair cut. Other way, if you don't like neither of those and wanna be unique and special, then you have to realize: you'll have to endure those comments about people taking you as boy when you're not, it's not a big deal, just explain it everytime and that's all.

Post tits

Just show us your penis.

Scenario 1) You're a fat basement troll looking for attention
Scenario 2) You're actually a boy despite you saying that you're not
Scenario 3) You're a girl. But in this case I will need the Sup Forums tax which lawfully states that to be here you must submit tits and timestamp

Ashley was cute with long hair too