Gorillaz - Humanz

Opinions on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug
youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco
nme.com/news/music/gorillaz-humanz-box-set-14-unreleased-songs-2068079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That new song is really good

Nowhere near as bad as people say it is. I think The Fall is the worst album they have made so far.

It's solid

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug

This one?

This one. youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco

Oops. Ofcourse! Solid tune tho

this

The Apprentice is so damn catchy

people who dont like it dont get it

It is decent. Songs like Charger and Busted and Blue are surrounded with lots of filler.

6/10

I listened to most of it with an open mind. Nothing I hate but nothing good. Almost all the songs you could play and I wouldn't know it was Gorillaz. Maybe it'll grow on me. I hated Plastic Beach but now love it.

People have to spin some bullshit about the one song being a protest song just to have something to talk about.
I don't think that's part of the album though? Great song.

Hate to be that guy, but this statement is actually true.

It's The Fall with special guests

Some artists no one knows featuring Gorillaz, some good songs and some of the worst garbage there is like "Cirle of friends"

Circle of Friendz is on the same level as the interludes and the intro, should have just called it "Outro: Circle Of Friendz" imo, then it wouldn't have bothered me that much. By far the worst on the album besides maybe Halfway to The Halfway House.

momentz is a great song. rest of the album is alright i guess. Not too into it in general

Don't ask me where I got this information from. But they're releasing another new album in the next few months, which has less features and more 2D/Damon.

What's not to get? This isn't demon days or s/t. You know, albums that actually require some cognitive effort.

I want to believe you but I don't.

9/26 songs are my favorites. I'm sure the next 14 unreleased songs that are coming on the super vinyl thing are gonna ultimately decide how I feel about the album as a whole. Sleeping Powder was good. I don't know if I would count it as a part of Humanz though.

you guys know there are a bunch of unreleased songs in the box set?

nme.com/news/music/gorillaz-humanz-box-set-14-unreleased-songs-2068079

I spoke about that on comment above yours