ITT: Shock Images (and gifs/webms)

ITT: Shock Images (and gifs/webms)
Anything that would provoke a strong, negative reaction in the viewer
No Rape, Animal Abuse, or anything that only has shock value because of the situation
It has to be something like gore or pic related, where just the image alone is enough without context
And obviously no cp, God Forbid

I'm also okay with the occasional "reply or ur mum is ded" or roll images, or anything that could cause a thread to devolve into argument

My, user! You've been long overdue for this checkup! Why, you have every disease and disorder in the book! But don't worry, I have a magic little pill that'll fix you right up!

From 0xad.net/cactus

The likes of Goatse and other beloved classics are welcome, my collection is a bit lacking. Here's an example of a thread derailer through arguments:

Wow, that was a great snack!

Here's the unclit, new and improved!

Guys help I'm running out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good, good, but I need something a bit more... Potent, in destroying threads. Either likely to make someone actually vomit or at least 7 guaranteed (You)s, I know a few threads that need to stop existing

Sup Forums
that's ann coulter btw.

Top right corner

No, this isn't it at all, this isn't a thread where you post things like that, this is where you post things that could drive a Tumblrina to suicide

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> after another school shooting

most of fags will suicide after an hour without internet

I don't get it. Because we don't have chocolate? I guess I kinda want a bite...

if no one had guns what wouldnt happen at all

In a "I'm so fucking high" thread

trippy as fuck

Let's not do this in this thread dammit!

most political threads

Fucking this

ok

any "murica" thread.

If the first guy had a real gun and will to kill they both might be dead, and then nobody wins
If guns were very uncommon or illegal it would be obvious it was fake and there would be no danger
But since eastern European countries buy handguns like crazy, we get nice killings in the street instead of what could have just been a passing argument

animooted

No more guns= robbed at knifepoint

>shock images
>no rape
>no animal abuse
>shock images

You fucking liberal millenial pussy. Kill yourself.

> Anything that would provoke a strong reaction
looks like it's working

oh, and animooted

You are a turbo faggot!
We agreed

Anyone got the spinning one?

im too old to not get alarmed when gif is screen sized
most of thieves arent brave enough for that

Nice vasectomy bro. Fuck condoms

The GDP of Europe (nominal, 2016) was $16.518 trillion.
BTFO.

>inb4 europe isn't a country.
>USA is a country.
Usa is a colletion of states that are pretty much countries. Europe is a collection of united countries. It's just semantics.

I just took the fucking bait.

just european union, not even europe.

Hnnnnnnnng, urge to fight troll intensifying after this.....fuck...8/10 bro. No, 9. Good shit you faggotis epica.