I convinced my gf to have a threesome with another girl. Now I just have to find some other girl

I convinced my gf to have a threesome with another girl. Now I just have to find some other girl.

Also, Threesome thread, preferably ffm

Bumb

I'm in the same boat. My gf has her own place and we want to fuck around with another girl even though my gf is straight. How are you going about it? I've considered using a tinder or 3some app

She has a lot of bi friends but they are currently dating men

OP why would you make this thread and then not reply? I wanted to talk

Try having her ask her single straight friends that she is super close with. You may not have luck with tinder so try Feeld, it used to be called 3ndr, its made for threesomes, you could make an account that shows you both or just one of you.

Also, sauce on thread photo

Maybe the third wheel is in for sexy time.

Prostitute for maximum comfort dude. You pay her, she's gone, she'll do what you pay for her to do, etc. If it's good with a hooker you can start looking for that 2nd girlfriend.

Find a swinger website, sign up, fun times will be had.

My gf and I swing sometimes, definitely reccomend it

I convinced my gf to have a mmf threesome anyone want story?

go

yes
in greentext format

So mmm 3some is aloud?

How would i go about picking up a girl outside when im with my gf? It seems hard enough for me for some reason to ask a girl out just like that, let alone when im with another girl. How would i pick up someone outside and where would i even go?

first off if it's just a random chick it'll probably go wierd. Best to pre-plan it over a swingers website or something.

But if you have to pick them up, have your gf do it, not you.

>Be me with solid 8/10 girlfriend with a >10/10 ass. Tell her I would like to have a >threesome and she isn't into it until I tell >her it's with another guy. Suddenly she's >interested. Whatasurprise.jpg. waiting to >the opportune time when after a party >my friend is driving us back
>(he doesn't drink)
>Girlfriend complains about her bra.
>Bra is too small. Decides to take it off.
>Friend looks at me uncertain.
>Gf turns to him and opens her legs
> I didn't plan this at all so I roll with it.

Sorry for shit formatting I'm on a crusty ass iPhone 4

unless you've got excellent game and can approach girls when with your girlfriend (plenty of girls are curious about this sort of thing) or your girlfriend is super charismatic and can approach herself then I think you're best off looking online... either risk having to sift through the spam and weirdos on craig's list or post on swinger forums for a girl who is single or in an open relationship and up for joining you

>Friend looks at me again and I reach forward and grab her tits
>She pulls friends hand from.the gear shift to between her legs
>Friend immediately pulls over the car it's a country road so quiet.
>He's fingering her and gf is leaned forward moaning in his ear
>I'm still feeling her tits and she's grabbing my dick
>She hikes her dress up and my friend starts to lick her out
>I'm making out with her and shes bucking her hips
>She grabs my friends head and starts moaning even louder
>She reclines the seat back and pulls him onto her
>Wants fucked bad and now
>Realize we only have one condom as friend gets his pants off
>Realize I'm going to have to take one for the team

I just propositioned friends of my gf until I got a bite. Figure out which ones are slutty, they have definitely ate some pussy before. I mean, you need to not be ugly and have some game too.

>>Realize I'm going to have to take one for the team
cucking yourself in a 3some

If you get cucked it's not a three some

this

You could have shared that condom

>Friend gets condom on and teases the outside of her pussy
>He's maybe an inch or two larger and he slides in halfway
>GF yelps and stops him asks him to wait for a few seconds
>Pause as she continues to give me a hj and struggles to take friend
>After a minute she pushes her hips up and wraps her legs around him
>Moans into his ear calling him so big and asking him to pound her
>GF never into dirty talk before but I figure it's the booze
>Be picks up speed and the car is starting to jolt as he slams into her
>GF is moaning like never before pulling him into her
>Twists her head to the side to blow me but it's awkward as the car cramped
Pic related it's her

If you and your girlfriend want a FFM threesome, you need your girl to find the other girl.

nice getting cucked bud

More nudes with the story. Nice tits

My quasi girlfriend and I convinced a girl on a post-graduation party that we both knew to have a threesome with us, had to sneak off to make it happen but was worth it.

It's easiest to let your gf pickup the girl.

No offense but take it from somebody that fucked a 6/10 and an 8/10, your 8 is going to be pissed afterwards, women can say one thing and then get buttflustered later

>GF is getting into it begging to be fucked etc
>Swap to doggy it's easier to blow me
>My friend spanks my gf's ass and she yelps
>Not something I would do at all
>Shes whines and stops sucking me to say, 'Harder Daddy'
>One of the benefits of this threesome is I realize my girl is a freak
>She's sucking me and friend is really pounding her
>I feel myself about to bust and she sucks faster when I grunt
>I jizz in her mouth and she tries to swallow as she orgasms
>Jizz is running down her chin on to the car floor ain't my car tho
>Friend realizes I'm down and turns my gf over to go at it missionary
>She's biting his shoulder being pounded
>Friend starts to speed up
>Girlfriend puts her arms around him and they cum simultaneously
>Slowly ease down the fucking and he pulls out of her
>Never spoken of again

Really not a bad idea. It completely deprives her of the ability to feel jealous, because at the end of the day it's a prostitute, it's paid for. There's no chance of love developing, hell even little chance of the male ever seeing that prostitute again. Then, once she's had a good experience, move to finding a real 3rd. Also, let the prosty know to spend most of her efforts on your girl. You want your girl to be the one who enjoys the threesome the most. She has to love it, she has to want more.

What

There you go. The money is essentially a feels-wall. Even better might b taking her out to a stripper club, buying her a lapdance, her buying you a lapdance, see how the dynamic is there.

Your girl has to take control. She has to approach the women, she has to flirt, she has to ask them to come back with you guys. You need to stay the fuck out of it. The likelihood of her getting a woman to come home with her is fucking HIGH and the likelihood of you doing the same is nil. Women don't like men approaching them, let alone men approaching them to come fuck them and their girlfriend.

Personally, though, your best bet is to just have her think about which friend of hers she wants to fuck, then get that girl over to your place. Have a party. Invite others, but make it clear she's the only one staying the night. Get her high as shit. Opiates, alcohol, whatever drug she wants. When the rest have left, let her come to your bedroom and have the girlfriend make a move. Guaranteed threesome.

I've had many an orgy and they all involve situations where everyone who would normally be iffy about it is high and drunk as fuck.

I think I'm doomed. Girlfriend is a bit of a femnazi. Thinks strip clubs are oppression factories (let alone prostitutes) and any sexual contact I have with another girl will rip me away from her.