How can feminists even compete?

>:3

1/2

Template if anyone wants it.

2/2

They can't that's what they're complaining about

FUCK YOU SHITLORD YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE PARTRIARCHY

*YOUR

are you implying that Kaya's not a feminist?

I don't even know who tf this is, but I decided to turn this into a feminist hate thread.

So... you're welcome.

why does that guy need feminism then...
assuming it's a guy anyway

is this already a thing or this a Sup Forums ™ thign

*HURR DURR

I am implying beautiful women aren't. And no, she isn't.

It's alreayd a Sup Forums thign. Feel free to contriboot to it.

>why does that guy need feminism then...
assuming it's a guy anyway

Because he's trying to fire into that bitches pants and thinks this will make him attractive to her.

>And no, she isn't.
source?

compete with who/what?

except that'd be a non typical abnormal rack

I'd punch that dude for saying I look trans.

kek

There is genuinely no comic in the world worse than Assigned Male, it's so bad that I have trouble believing it's even real

This. Fucking, THIS!

3rd/4th wave feminists look solid, stable, normal, and outright sane compared to Assigned Male.

It's double-ultra-mega-giga-supercancer that should be nuked from orbit. Ctrl-Alt-Del and Questionable Content would be saved from the holy cleansing fire if it meant that Assigned Male could be purged in a glorious conflagration.

Are those edited in any way or are they the originals?

Even 17yo homophobic me of the 1990s would be on the queer's side for this one.

Nope, originals.

kek

Not a feminist but arent all this conversations so Unreal?

holy fuck it gets worse

Like, I support feminism in the sense of gender equality but read this shit

It is a false flag comic made by someone that hates SJW's

Wrong. It's made by a m2f fat trans with mental disabilities

Nah.

>Sophie Labelle is a trans author, cartoonist and public speaker from Montreal. (...) She is active in the trans rights movement and gives conferences about trans history and transfeminism.

I'm not that surprised, if you go deep enough in the feminist and trans movements you find people who are about as retarded as Sup Forums

>people who are about as retarded as Sup Forums
>feminist and trans movements

What the actual fuck are you on about, Sup Forums fights degeneracy you fucking kike

Haha lost

Sup Forums is full fedora-wearing virgin smerglords who hate feminism because they can't talk to girls, hate niggers because they're sexually insecure, and support Trump because they desperately need an alpha male to submit to.

They fight some kinds of degeneracy, but they're also among the worst degenerates themselves.

Small part of Sup Forums you are mentioning here. There are probably 10x more percentage real traps on Sup Forums than what you described are on Sup Forums.