If Sweden is becoming more shit by the day (Swedish posters saying this, not me) why aren't they moving to Finland?

If Sweden is becoming more shit by the day (Swedish posters saying this, not me) why aren't they moving to Finland?
Their system isn't different I assume, Swedish is already an official language, they'll be practically like home.

>they'll practically be at home
pfffffffff
>like 5% of finns speak swedish
and let's be real
finnish is fucking impossible
the only thing going for them would be cofe time and other tob nodge menes

Fugg I made the thread at a bad time
I just saw the news ;_;

Retarded Montenegrin

Only country bumpkin shitholes in Finland actually speak Swedish. Nobody wants to pick tomatoes there.

Ko stanalo?

>Stockholm incident: Car rams people on pedestrian street
>A vehicle has driven into people on a street in central Stockholm, said Swedish police.

>Fugg I made the thread at a bad time
>I just saw the news ;_;

lel, now see what they say

Because they'd HAVE TO LEARN FINNISH. And Swedes think of themselves as bättre folk compared to Finns they'd never do it.

I thought Aland is Finland's potato chip supplier. They can peel potatoes.

The young Swedes go to Norway with a sense of entitlement only to end up fucking up fast food orders.

Because swedes get stabbed by finns.
If we go to norway we will get kicked out because we take all their jobs.
Denmark has no room for us.
Short sum, let use die and fuck off you shitskin.

Åland is a shit. The population is really old on average if you exclude the migrant workers they had to bring in to keep things running.

Hardly the kind of place young people would have any reason to move to unless they are of course migrant workers from impoverished shitholes.

Swedes simply don't want to move to Finland because Finland-Swedes areas are terrible places and they would have to use English anyway if they moved to Finnish speaking areas so they might as well move to somewhere with nice weather.

Ålanders need their sips jobs

it feels like oslo has 80% of all jobs filled by swedes tho

Well, we don't have much jobs here so we take whatever we can take and norway has a lot to offer, the pay might seem little for norwegians but it's usually 25-40% more than a swedish one

>20
>dont live in a major city
>cant get a job even though im healthy enough for millitary service
just end me senpai

rip mate, what stops you from getting work? Do you demand high pay like most norwegians?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STAY OUT
STAY OUT
STAY ALL THE FUCK OUT
DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO FINLAND
WE ARE FULL
WE ARE COLD
WE LIVE IN THE DARKNESS
IT IS ABSOLUTE MISERY
SO STAY OUT EVERYONE
DO NOT COME HERE
OK

We won't come, don't even worry.
Swedes by today have learned that finns don't like swedes and that swedes will get stabbed by finns. So we avoid you guys.

>bombs in St. Petersburg
>trucks in Stockholm

NOOO STAY AWAY I HEARD TALLINN IS NICE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR

i diddnt chose a craft in highcshool like cooking or mechanic, since im healthy enough to apply for jobs like someone normally would i cant get help from the employment office

at this point i'd take any job, even applied for jobs whiping old people's asses but i need to be a medical student or someshit to do that

This area is about half as shitty as Macedonia, why should they leave to Finland?

If you don't want Finns to stab you stop trying to sit in their laps in the sauna you faggot

We don't want to go to Finland.
Most swedes of today don't feel the same way as they did before about Finland, due to finns stabbing and calling swedes faggots/cucks.
Most swedes would likely go to Norway but impossible since norway doesn't have enough work.

This there's absolutely no connection nor a strive for such as both populations don't like each other. And to my knowledge and experiences it's better that way.

Finland? Finns?
I don't know what you're talking about.

i like finland. in theory, but living there is another story

well we don't want you guys either. guess you're stuck with mohamed

please take us back denmark

t. scania

Fuck off, why dont turks move macedonia.

Let cucks move instead norway and denmark, we dont need em to ruin our country

just give back jemtland, herjedalen and båhuslen so we can save the white people there

Denmark, please take Scania back.

t. Swede