Pictures that make you uncomfortable...

Pictures that make you uncomfortable. Also /r/ing the one of a bunch of caged naked men with one getting milked by a smiling qt girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aWT5fV1JZ4
iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dat ass tho

This picture makes me more uncomfortable than any gore image iv'e ever seen.

I remember this one, a kid killed another kid over Tibia in Brazil, why does it always has to be Brazil.

>Brazil

Brazil.

Did he die?

>911
>picture of George W. Bush

Nice work, me.

Story:

Two neighbors were playing the online game Tibia, which is kinda like Runescape. So one kid needed gold for some items in game, so he borrowed some from the other kid, and promised to give it back. He never did.

So the other kid went to see him and took a cable and strangled him. Then he wanted to hide the body somewhere, but it was too heavy. So what do you do when a body is too heavy? Yes, you cut it in pieces, like the kid did. The mother came home and saw both of them there.

The killer was arrested and confessed the crime... but he didn't confess the sodomy that was found during the autopsy.

Can you guess the country?

Yes. It's Brazil.

E isso ai cara.

MODS!

tattoo removal?

urin?

Anyone has a cut of the part of "oh my" of this video?

Here you go OP

Anyone know where to find full vid

Here's another similar one

Boa caralho!

>this took place somewhere for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=6aWT5fV1JZ4
here ya go

whoa, when was that?

Tja

Either this or allergic reaction

Wtf is that shit

yo wtf dude

It's photoshopped

but looks like typical german fetish anyway

Fucking nigger. He doesn't even react when he break his neck, what a fucking animal.

kek

he was probably drunk, and it happened so fast, at least he didnt feel any pain

brazil again

Anybody have the wild boar eating a baby vid?

Dark souls Patches

that was a hoax you idiot, wasn't over tibia -- older kid was raping younger kid, younger kid was going to tell on him, he decided to do the murder.
or maybe it wasn't that, what i know is that tibia or any other game wasn't involved.

ink rejection.
Me for example- I can't take color ink. Im not allergic to it, but my skin forces it back out. However when I take black in, it sticks so well, doesn't fade and stays dark for years.

I think it has to do with the pigment of the skin. Im Native american so my skins dark. Hers looks darkish/mixed

Have you ever seen a black person with colored tattoos? Rarely, very rarely. T

This isn't a infected or ect, he literally cut her skin out, I tried a blue arrow on my arm. When I woke up the next morning all the ink had bleed out and I just had an arrow shape carven into my arm. You can tell from the fresh ink that this happen not to long afrer getting the tattoo.

fucking insane

so it just went out by itself? like you woke up and all the ink was gone

What's that tho?

>be me
>slav in america
>grandparents came here after WW2
>eat lots of slav good, friends never eat at my houise
>grow up, no reason to get job, have house, food, ect anything I want
>slaughter animals, live like a savage and play WoW all day

The slav is strong in me and this picture feels me with joy. Only thing that'd make happier is seeing a piss jug lying around

Thanks user

and now they do...

so youre stuck being nigger and your skin rejects every color except black ?

i just cant stop wtf'ing at this picture.

Why do you kill animals if you will not eat them? Are you an insecure teen? Do you feel good doin't it? Have you suffered bullying?

Fhrtp

>being upset that someone kills animals for fun

savage

yep, there was no ink except the black outline, all the blue literally leaked out into a puddle on my bed.

There was deadskin in the middle , around the black outline just like hers but mine wasn't that big. I peeled the shrived skin out of the middle, and yeah had an arrow basically carved into my arm

Classic

why are all these girls hot? thats what makes me uncomfortable

Looks like she shat herself in a corner.

story?

MODS MODS MODS

Someone needs to add the song mask off over this haha

Yes. But i'm curious and i want to see why people do this; what's the point of it. Also i'd like to know why some people have learned it that way.

>I don't pay for food
>because i slaughter animals and eat them

why do you Americans suck so fucking bad at comprehending shit?

That real? Or is it just making me lose my fucking time again?

Fucking degenerates

being the unfunny edgy teen you are, you don't understand that if you put yourself in the animal's shoes and were put to death by some faggot trying to be funny you wouldn't like it.

Radiation burns
iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/

also the guy's name is Ouchi

You didn't say a thing about eat them tho. I'm from Spain.

Radiation poisoning, japanese worker got a little to close to the core. His DNA altered.

i think its real, some guy in.. thailand? killed his daugther and then himself on live webcam some time back

What happened to that doll in that cot?

I think it's more fucked up you just assume when people kill an animal its for fun and not food

what do you think the people in the picture are doing? Just cutting up chickens for the fuck of it?

this world is so fucking sheltered like a bunch o little pussy bitches.

when the nukes start dropping the slavs and rednecks will be only ones left

>quick, grab the tit

ae brazuca

what is this and where do i sign up

Here have a flaster and you will be fine.

AyyLmao

O que era?????? Porra cheguei atrasado curiosidade matando

That is absolutely adorable!

Fake and gay.

This is a picture of a MIRV reentry. Under a real strategic exchange, each of those lines would touch a major city.

Fucking lol
So true

And if they touch said city... like Lisbon... what would happen?

MURDER THIS DEGENERATE

Mine sweep fetish level.