QUICK TONY MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

QUICK TONY MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

How useless must Cap and those other two noobs feel among Thor, Hulk and fucking Iron Man in this battle?

Spending your time working on the mooks on the ground while Thor, Iron Man and Hulk literally save the day

it looks cool, but there is no point of bouncing off the shield when he could had just aimed at the soldiers directly

If beams reflect off of Cap's shield, shouldn't this have taken Tony's arms off?

If Tony's armour couldn't handle his own beams then his hands would melt just by shooting them in the firsst place.

the vibranium of the shield magnified the power of Tony's beam

source: my ass

he's useful for his in-combat strategizing and ability to be a leader
but yea he's kinda useless

Let's make an indomitable super soldier, and then give him a garish near-useless weapon.

Cap's tactics are pretty redundant though
>Anything goes more than 100 feet you turn it back or turn it to ash
>Thor you got lightning, light up the sky
>Hulk, smash

Hawkeye, BW and Cap must feel like absolute dicks since that battle

Joss Whedon is a very bad director.

TONY HELP! AHHHHHH! YOU MISSED ONE! IT'S KILLING ME!!! TOOONNNYYYYY

>the vibranium of the shield magnified the power of Tony's beam

that's canon actually

kek

I have never not laughed at these

Imagine being a director and getting to play around with characters like Iron Man and Thor and the Hulk, but then being told you also have to make Hawkeye, Captain America and Black Widow look cool, too.

I could make dhem cool

do you think guns are bullet proof too?

wtf I'm a #StarkJericho now

Stop, invincible slut!

>You have to make Black Widow look cool
Ugh, can't I have miss Marvel
>No, Black Widow
Ok... erm, ok, I'll have to find a really athletic actress
>No, Scarlett Johansson
Is this a joke?
>No, you have to make this short, fat and increasingly plain old lady hot and sexy
oh. ok.

There's quite a difference from a cannon shooting a metal bullet and an armor that shoots a continuous stream of heat beams and other crazy shit.

Can't tell if troll The barrel of a gun will not melt from bullets though

Considering how much of a feminist Whedon is, why was his Black Widow so sexualized?

The very nature of her character means she would be often used in honey pot missions.

The most feminist thing he did was cast that dumpy fat girl instead of someone attractive.

cause he's a feminist from the 90s/00s
which means by today's standards, he's not left enough for the SJWs, and it confuses him and makes him feel like an old man, just like all hippies from the generation before him

doesn't change the fact that he still gets shit on by sjw's and he's still confused by it

His tactic is literally "use your powers to fight"

Bravo Cap

Poor, sensitive, Joss Whedon.

but he beat tony.

Made me artistically laugh aloud

He's trying hard to catch up, but he still prefers to have conventionally attractive men and women in his shows most of the time, which upsets the people who would prefer if Buffy had been 200lbs

don't you remember the backlash he got for AoU? the faggot quit twitter like a little bitch because of it

*autistically

Avengers 1 (and 2) are Caps worst outings. don't know why Whedon hates him so much.

It's because in a team setting he is pretty shit.

Any character like Cap doesn't really work in a team with a god, a guy with super high tech robo armour, or an unstoppable rage monster.

It's why characters like Batman get so much plot armour and ridiculous new skills when he is part of the justice league.
They didn't bother to do that with Cap, and he ends up boring amongst literal gods.

Whedon uses the same characters over and over again, cause it keeps the chemistry the same which lets him create endless quips. Cap is the grounded killjoy character, and then you throw in the cocky brash guy, and the otherworldly confused guy, and the jokes write themselves

>YOU MISSED ONE! IT'S KILLING ME!!!

>M-MUH TACTICS AND STRATEGY

that's not true though, sure he can't keep up in terms of fighting and shit but he's the tactical guy and he is savvy enough to fight/avoid those who are stronger than him

Evans better lay down the law with the hammer before they kill him off or I'm gonna be mad

>and he ends up boring amongst literal gods.
But Cap 2 was the most interesting movie regarding that team.

You forgot
>We'll knock the door.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""beat"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thor and Hulk's fighting style just involves going at it and thumping anything in sight
Tony doesn't take orders
Cap's not a tactician, he's Hawkeye and Black Widow's tard wrangler

>could have murdered him
tony gave up like a bitch because he's one

Who takes a picture of themselves laughing?

Tony was about to scorch him till bucky grabbed his leg.

Even if you like Sarkeesian, why would you imply that her entire schtick isn't merely being offended by everything?

what this user said
and that's not a beam

>Any character like Cap doesn't really work in a team with a god, a guy with super high tech robo armour, or an unstoppable rage monster.

What we need is a Secret Avengers team where Cap leads a team of some variation of Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Black Panther and the members of the Defenders.

confirmed for knowing nothing about captain america or comic books

wow look at this expert.

That's a quality retort you got there, but would you care to back it up with a fact or something?

>Joke's on you, I've read WAY more children's picture books than you

one of the most underrated memes

He's supposed to be the leader, who tells people what to do because he's good at tactics. And a dedicated leader is always useful to have.

Not that he really does that in the movies though.

Psychopaths.

is it seriously "heat beams"? thats retarded. But even still why would you make all the armor resistant to it and not just the emitter

I thought it was called "unibeam"

Cap could easily kick all of your asses and most humans/humanoids on general.

>this much discussion about kids superhero movies

That's the chest one that tore Bucky's arm off.

>he said whilst posting on a Japanese cartoon enthusiast imageboard

I could take him

>he's a weeb too

Dis is the politics board man, politics.

Just shoot him with a rifle.

Oh, right.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>Marvel
>Film

You said it yourself.

>Thor use your powers
>Hulk use your powers
>Im so good at tactics

You're a fucking retard, that's not how you lead a team in a combat environment. It would be more like
>Help Thor save me
>Quick Tony this guy is about to kill me

They all have super invisible headsets. Why do they need anyone to co-ordinate them when they can request assists from each other as and when they need it?

I don't understand this meme.

Evan's is the nubile virgin of the team, only good for the stronger men to save him.

my favourites are cap and hawkeye so fuck you
amazing bulk and hammer guy should go away

The worst thing about the Marvel Avengers movies is that the US Armed Forces could EASILY take care of most of their villains.

Ultron bots are vulnerable to FUCKING ARROWS in the head. I imagine Ultron Prime could be killed by a conventional bomb like a MOAB.

The Chitauris are even worse, fucking Scarjo was killing them BARE HANDS.
A woman.
Bare hands.
Killing them.
With ease.

In contrast, notice how DC makes it clear that Superman's foes are ACTUAL threats by having them face the Army first. Doomsday survived a nuke to the face, the Kryptonians were fucking up the air force like it was nothing. This is what makes the difference and puts the safety of the world at stakes.

There's just no practical reason for the Avengers to exist. Anything they do could be easily handled by SHIELD+US army.

Capeshits are retarded

Baron Zemo is just a regular human yet he's a far more interesting villain than anything in the DC movies, including the resident human villain Lex.

Protip: Avoid any comedian/writer on social media if they're smiling in their profile picture

>muh family

Look at that face. I'm sure he tried to get a ticket on the Lolita Express in exchange for good reviews.

>that pic

Oh god, this election has created some of the funniest content on the internet in fucking years. I miss the Republican primaries so fucking much.

That's the face of a man that's nuts deep in his wife's kid.

>Huffington Post
>Salon
no doubt

Hulk and Thor are also boring, because they are way too strong for the team.

It's just bad to mix such overpowers heroes with weaker ones in my opinion.

A team of cap, hawkeye, and a few other with some support from Iron Man would be great.

Zemo was p good

Haven't watched the animation but I'm aware he fights and shit

aaahahahahaha

Cap is literally extraneous to the fight scenes

The whole point is that Cap exists to protect and defend before anything else.

>garish
>near-useless
Sounds perfectly suitable for the American Symbol to me.

Said the eurocuck who would be speaking German if not for us

but they're the reliable ones you can count on

thors only alliegence is to asgard
hulks a rageaholic
and tonys a narcisist