Is nobody else absolutely furious about this...

Is nobody else absolutely furious about this? Hired turkish thugs of a visiting foreign dictator beat and kicked peaceful protesters on US soil. Think the rest of the world was walking all over us before? Now even regressive dictatorships get to kick us around.

This is fucked. I want my country back.

Turks are cockroaches, just get a can of Raid.

Roaches in the white house..

Fumigation

If those security guards are turkish military officials isnt this a huge deal?

Yes, this is a huge deal. It's funny to me that the U.S. is so hellbent on toppling a benevolent ruler in Syria but refused to support the military coup against an obvious tyrant in Turkey.

Why the fuck arent the cucks here talking about it then? Because Trump likes Erdogan?

Pretty much. It might be different if they weren't a NATO country.

News stories like this really bring light to the priorities of media outlets and the people who follow and react to them on social media

>Benevolent leader in Syria
>Commits war crimes on his own people

>falling for the pro-turkish U.S. propaganda.
Next you'll be telling me Saddam was working with Bin Laden and that he was building nukes. Chump

lol yeah thats what the europeans have been saying for a while, its to late the shitskins are here and they are here to stay and out breed you/

>that story
>security team "confronts" protesters

Media at it again. Anything for their islamist partners

Erdogan was there to see Trump though.. the WH hasnt made a statement about it yet

Dont worry OP.
We will take back this country by force soon enough. All liberals will die.

I thoughr you took it back last November. What are you waiting for?

This wasn't liberals. It was the hires security of a foreign dictator.. i want less liberals but only because i want people to ditch progressivism

>What are you waiting for?
Their mobility scooters to charge.

yeah but his team literally charged out to beat the shit out of the protesters. they didn't simply confront them

>beat and kicked peaceful protesters

I see nothing wrong here. You knowingly take a risk protesting. The US mentality has made you weak in thinking you can say or do anything you want without repercussion.

I cant wait to see the look on peoples faces if shit ever really goes down at a protest and the national guard/riot cops start shooting people instead of blowing smoke and looking scary

Why would you support a coup of a friendly, allied country, that everyone knew had zero shot at succeeding?

Thats bad strategy even in a video game. No one is that stupid IRL

I know, that's what im so pissed about. Fucking foreign military stopping protesters from exercising their 1st amendment right

Just because you have a right to do something doesnt mean that right doesnt have repercussions. Take a look at Neo-nazi rallies in towns that dont want them. IE. The neo-nazis most certainly dont get to continue their right of free speech

the slow decline of the american empire. get used to it.

Wow, so edgy
Btfo authoritiarian fag. This country is about freedom, even if you dont agree with what the other people are saying (thats why we dont have to worry about shit like sharia law- because we support a separation of church and state.. and preserve civil liberty)
Protesting peacefully is a fundamental right. I hope you are either trolling or are very very young

You only have that opinion because of "kek librul tears". You probably would have shitposted here if those white supremacist protesters got gunned down. I guarantee it.

plus the people doing the beating where literal islamists. i dont understand how he can defend this

Rhe coup only failed because they didn't have the balls to shoot civilians who were obstructing them. Turkey has a long and noble history of their military stepping in when the government falls to extremism.

Many white supremacist groups are protected by police. Get the fuck out of here with your bs
People can beat you up and get arrested for assault and thats ok. Government employees, foreign or otherwise, attacking protesters is entirely fucked and is a violation of our rights

Like I said. Librul tears. They hate Islam, but they would let Muhammad shit in their mouths if it meant liberals had to smell it.

American... probably deserved it

Wake up. Freedom left the US decades ago. You have the right to be left alone? - Ruby Ridge

You have the right to free speech? Not all the time, and even then, its not going to go well if someone doesnt like your message.

Freedom of religion? - Waco

You mean like how the ATF and FBI killed the protesters in Oregon... and no one cared?

trump loves "strong leaders" like erdogan

No you see, apparently muslim civilians having rights = sharia law, but muslim dignitaries persecuting american citizens is just "plebs getting what they deserve"

God i hope these people are trolling. I need a drink

>protesters in Oregon
They shot one guy after he tried to run them over and then reached for a gun. He got what he deserved.

cucks are liberals. This isnt hard.

>Many white supremacist groups are protected by police. Get the fuck out of here with your bs

Get your head out of your ass. Try to organize a klan rally in a place that doesnt like it. Fuck, be a conservative speaker in Cali, and you suddenly dont have your right to free speech.

>People can beat you up and get arrested for assault and thats ok. Government employees, foreign or otherwise, attacking protesters is entirely fucked and is a violation of our rights

Ahhh I see. So its ok to beat someone for saying something you dont like. But its not ok for an official of any kind to do the same thing. Thats some logic right there

i wonder what erdogan had to say about trump arming YPG though. maybe that subject was why the bodyguards where so pissy afterwards

Fucking american pussies having a cry about being beat up again. You guys need trump. Look how weak and pathetic you have become. Its a joke

Pretty sure cucks are people who like to stand by while someone else fucks their bread and butter. Cant think of a better word to describe the people that frequent this board

Annnd that isnt what happened...at all. Watch the video. There are a whole lot more people than "one" in the line of fire when shit goes down. Those agents didnt care if they killed everyone in the truck

American protestors are out of control. I wish Trump would hire more of these guys and airdrop them into snowflake events.

So federal agents shouldn't defend themselves from someone trying to kill them because the accomplices of the attempted murderer might get hurt?

Yeah keep crying consevartard, when the ovens start back up, you'll be roasting in there with Ali.

hahahaaha libfags got BTFO by roaches

Yes that is my logic because one is assault and is a domestic problem and the other is allowing a foreign government to impede people's right to free assembly without repercussion, dipshit. They have a completely different effect on a population. I think anyone assaulting people for exercising their freedom of speech should be punished, but this is magnitudes worse

1. Agents ran the truck off the road, starting the confrontation. They couldnt let the protesters get to the meeting

2. No one was reaching for a gun. Again watch the video. The old man put his hands in his pockets because it was cold

3. And yes, you are not allowed to RETURN fire if there are innocent people in the way. Doing so is not only against every agency policy, but if someone was accidentally hit, the shooter would be guilty of murder. Soldiers in Afghanistan have more strict ROE than those Federal Agents had

We wont even talk about Waco, Ruby Ridge, or even the Skokie IL Klan rallies as I am almost positive you werent born yet

Do you have any idea what you sound like, dude?

they werent libs, but kurds. aka the guys defeating ISIS right now

Sorry i dont want my country to devolve into sharia law or some military state. I thought i was a consitutional conservative but maybe not wanting to bend over and let america get fucked by foreign powers makes me a cuck liberal.

God

Slow down on the kool aid you might choke.

...if you cant see the problem with that I dont even know where to go from there.

I will however say your "freedom" is an illusion. You are only free to do what someone else allows you to do.

Thats true, but the more we let people get away with without a fight, the more they will push the envelope

Go back to listening to Mark Levin. He seems to be the only person these days who thinks the Constitution isnt dead and buried under the weight of the last 3 Presidents