I matched with a girl on tinder and asked if she wanted to be my rebound because I got dumped and she wrote this

I matched with a girl on tinder and asked if she wanted to be my rebound because I got dumped and she wrote this.
Does this mean she doesn't want to have sex with me?

shes an ugly ginger. let her go

Absolutely

Thread.

She's not a ginger

I'm ugly too so any match is good with me

Why would you straight up ask her to be your rebound?
Retard

Because I want simple nsa sex and I'm bad at bullshitting people

OP you gotta remember something

There's two reasons women go on Tinder:

1) The confidence boost that comes with having hundreds of guys try to hook up with you

or

2) To actually have sex with one of the hundreds of guys who proposition them.

Girls don't go on Tinder to meet "the right one". They just need to tell themselves "oh I'm not one of those easy girls". They tell you it, too. Truth is, if you go on a fuckin Tinder date, she's more than likely gonna have sex with you if she's into you the very first date.

It's a hookup site. When bitches say "oh I'm not a one-night stand girl" they're just trying to convince themselves they're not sluts. They are there for one-night stands. Women want to fuck just as much as men do

sauce: Been on about five tinder dates, fucked them all the first meeting. Two of them got super fuckin clingy afterwards which was annoying.

Thanks for advice

shameless samefag here,

EVERY ONE of those dates, the girls had some bullshit about "oh don't expect me to put out on the first date because i'm not that kind of girl!".

Bull shit, Guuurl! I shot my cum all over you two hours after I met you!

Just don't call them out on it. KNOW it, but don't mention it.

You KNOW they're on Tinder to get laid, but let them think that you don't know that. Give them a win of respect in that regard, tell em "oh I wouldn't expect that from you." "I respect that" or some bullshit la-de-da shit like that.

Women are easy; Just give them what they want, let them think they're right, validate them, and you'll fill some holes and shoot some ropes. Good luck.

Nice insight

Don't ever be honest with tinder girls. And don't tell them they're rebound sex

nice heifer

>And don't tell them they're rebound sex
Y not? They know they're not special

basically she told you're a 15yo gullible faggot and you won't ever get sex

Thats the thing about women, they all feel like they're special. Don't be that naive guy, nobody likes him

I'm 25

You are either trolling or straight stupid.

How the fuck you think you're gonna get laid by being all Beta and whiny asking about rebound girl shit?

Unless chick is into the whole worthless humiliation shit, you will fail every single time with your "honesty".

Enjoy your virginity.

Being bold is good but you're a fucking beta.

Just ask girls:
"Hey, do you want to grab a cup of coffee some time?"
In the first message.
In my experience, you get about a 70 % yes rate.
Just arrange the meeting afterwards and you're good to go.
The more texts you send, the more your chances of ever meeting her go down. Rapport is not build over text.

>Get match
>Have opener message that is funny or stands out enough to get a couple replies
>Then she suddenly stops responding
REEEEEEEE EVERY TIME
And it's not like I can just try messaging her again later to see if she responds because then I just look desperate.

K seriously the rebound thing was a bad call for this girl

Okay I'll take this advice for next time

It's a bad call in general you fuck

ok now you fucked up. Tell her you have enough friends and stop talking to her. Do not send another message until she caves and agrees.

she seems like a nice person.

You are a retard who doesnt understand the first thing about women.
"Dur i just got dumped, wanna have sex?"
"no"
"but it doesnt have to be a one time thing"

^re
tard

Devil
Angel

Rectify the situation

*than - I have more to offer "than" to be a rebound.

and

*than - once or more "than" once

tell the bitch to pay attention in class ffs..shit..

also she looks 12 so..you should probably unmatch before shit hits the fan

>Rectify
Rectify what? Girl says she isnt interested, she is clearly looking for prince charming which you arent.

>"durr but maybe if i ask some other way... maybe with a picture of a cat... she'll say yes and bounce on my dick durrrrr"

Def doesn't look 25

So abandon bitch?

She responded, there's a chance

Yeah bail out

see

Retard.
Complete, and utter.
Retard.
You do know Sup Forums is 18+ right?
and youre, im gonna say, 15yo give or take a year.

I'm 25
I was in a 4 year relationship and never really dated before it so I'm pretty lost right now

All Tamaras are fucking horrid.

Quads confirms, abandon ship OP

Just tell her this OP

This may sound like I'm fucking with you but I'm not. I was recently diagnosed with a terminal disease called cyroaudiovascularmalexia. Google it if you want. Essentially I don't get enough blood flow to my ears and they are slowly freezing off. It will soon spread to my inner ear and brain.
There is no cure, but there is one treatment. I need to warm my ears daily to keep them from freezing off and the only material soft enough is the inner thigh of a pretty girl.

kys now. Ugly and no game

Can confirm, this shit works

Good "Intro to *not* being an autistic manchild 101" user

Before this thread ends I just want to say that I'm glad that I'm not a jew and I hope that you guys aren't as well.

I bought this book today

Fucking lost

Did I get jewed?

Yes that's just a story book of bar fiends not tinder how to

"If you want a friend...I'm down"
Dont listen to these retards user you're still in the game. She liked the balls you displayed figuratively speaking but she, like most girls, wants to be eased into sex. She likely has a #good girl persona going on so just focus on getting her alone she'll flip to a naughty whore in an instant.

I already pulled this
on her and she immediately unmatched me

I have 5 more matches though

^This person is also a retard.
>getting her alone she'll flip to a naughty whore in an instant
Re
tard

Dont you know any girl from highschool or whatever you could get in touch with, someon who might actually want to talk to you.

What he said. It's easy as fuck, even for a married guy.

hang out with her, become friends, fuck her cute friend

>girls from highschool would want to talk with me
Lmfao, I was borderline trencoat mafia tier in highschool

So.
You have something in common, and you can be all like "ohai i wanna talk to people from my past cuz ima be lonely for reasons" then you start talking and eventually mention you broke up.
If you go "HEY i just got dumped so i want a new gf, you in?" It is never, ever going to work.