>inventing crimes and then arresting people for them
Chris Hanson: a true hero.

at 1:02 the music from Mr Robot starts playing

or maybe is not original from Mr Robot

Wow.

He did NOT age well.

>this triggers the paedophile

Looks like a pedo

Well now I know why all the TCAP threads have popped up seemingly out of nowhere over the past month

still gonna watch it lel

in before butthurt closet pedos shit their pants arguing over how this is entrapment

stop triggering me

>NO CHRIS!

desu if he lost 20 pounds he'd look fine. You can tell a bunch of fat went to his face

>NO CHRIS!
Made me kek.

>closet
You know this is cunnycapitol right?

Damn, Chris is getting old.

Will we begin streaming Hansen vs Predator like we do with TCAP? I'm so fucking pumped. I'm actually sick right now, but, man I would get out of my bed just to watch Hansen busting pedos with Sup Forums

TO CATCH CUNNY spinoff when?

every thread

>No! Chris?

Excellent.

yeah yeah but they do that cutsey false innocence cringe talk where they're like "stop! cunny is not lewd, cunny is pure!" never admitting to wanting to fuck a 12 year old but we all know they would in a heartbeat

more like:a true criminal
since he's commiting criminal offences such as entrapment.This fuck belongs in jail.

who is this

Chris Hanson is driven by vanity and his own whims. He has a very high opinion of his intelligence. Ergo, he caught the other pedophiles simply to prove he was smarter than all of them too.

So, which episode were you on?

Only law enforcement can commit entrapment.

What happens when the predator is also an alien?
AvPvH?

William Petersen

At a glance I didn't recognize him. He's just the kind of guy that puts on weight in his face.
The show revolves around manipulative dudes showing up to fuck young girls so it's hard to have sympathy for them, but TCAP was always creepy to me. It's exploitative and rubs me the wrong way, despite the admittedly comical moments.

this is going to be fantastic
can't wait for the Sup Forums threads

>yfw it brings Sup Forums back to the glory days

As much as I like TCAP, I can see where you're coming from. The show has run into numerous legal issues in the past, and I'm amazed Hansen had the balls to bring it back. I just hope there aren't more legal issues regarding it.

He has a huge gut in that pizza scene, couldn't he lose some weight for his appearance? Jeez.

Remember that time this show caused a guy to kill himself

Hansen looks pretty good considering the past few years where he's looked a bit worst for wear.

Isn't that what caused it to get cancelled?

Anybody who is against this show is a top cunt and probably a pedo themselves

i cant wait for this

>a pedo who wanted to fuck a 13 year old boy killed himself after being exposed
>this is somehow bad

>Nooo... Chris?!
We're back boys.

trips of truth

whats a good streaming site? alluc is down

Honestly, I am so hyped for this. It's just TCAP with a different name, and maybe without that group Hansen used to use. Perverted Justice I think?

This. Dude was scum.

You can see Chris start to beam as soon as he sees the look on his face in that clip.

He is such a smug asshole, I love it.

Damn, Chris Hansen looks like THAT?

I don't know about the rest but Del (the dykish girl who had such a deep voice she did decoy boy voices) is a Twitter cop now

He didn't do anything.

he a good boy

>a Twitter cop

Well he showed up at a house where he thought there was a young boy to fuck.

perverted justice is an apt name, these anti-pedo groups are complete scum, they ruin people's lives just for entering a consensual relationship with someone who happens to be under 16.

Then why'd he kill himself? Checkmate pedofags

You fucking faggot

Every time. Get out you fucking pedo.

The worst are the YouTube celebrities that picked up this concept and ran with it. One of them is going to get killed these days.

Because they ruined his life.

If at least one of the pedo/cunnyposters on Sup Forums got caught I would be so fucking happy

stale b8

"Head of Trust and Safety", handles reports and stuff I think, it's been a while since I cyberstalked her

twitter.com/delbius

Because he wanted to fuck a child. You forgot to add that part at the end there.

He's been eating pedophiles.

But you said he didn't do anything wrong, so why was it ruined?

I hate pedos, but I also kind of hate Chris Hansen.

I hope someone memes him and reenacts the Booty Warrior on him

looks hot tho

What's the stream to TCAP?

If the boy consented online he did nothing wrong.
It's not like he broke into his house with the intent to rape him.

>hate Chris Hansen.
how come?

Because this society holds an extreme and unfair bias against pedosexuals.

He got caught by a rival sting show fucking a 20something behind his wifes back if that helps

So it's basically like a janny, but for twitter? Does she at least not doit4free?

>statutory rape is not rape

He's going all out.

He's arrogant

>unfair

>Be so retarded you drive 3 hours for the mere possibility of fucking a 13 year old, knowing full well it could be a police bait and switch
>Nah, won't happen to me
2 WORDS
Self-inflicted injury
So he killed himself over hurt feelings? What a loser

>pedosexuals
had me goin there for a sec I'll admit

>pedosexuals

Am I the only one who likes seeing the pedos get caught, but doesn't like Chris? I don't like smug he is. Including outside of TCAP, he's always seemed like a person who's full of themselves.

No, it was cancelled because he was fired because he was caught cheating on his wife.

I would appreciate a source on this. Only thing I ever heard is that he did cheat on his wife.

>people falling for the feminist meme.
There was no such thing as pedophilia until Marxist women got jealous of alpha males pinning for cunny instead of old hags. If she bleeds, she's ready.

It's not though. I don't care what the courts say, if a sentient being agrees to have sex, it's consent, regardless of age.

Will Shatner

punished hansen

a fallen legend

Two birds with one stone.

Compelling point.

I hope Tumblr gets butthurt and starts defending Pedos

#LoveisLove

>hansen vs predator

>it's a 'I was just joking on Sup Forums your Honor' episode

Indeed. TCAP catches the dumbest pedos.
The smart ones don't go for random cunny. Their groom kids from their social circle. Random cunny will get you to jail automatically.

>she
He tried to fuck a 13 year old BOY

Stale pedofag b8

Go back to tumblr, you can't arrest me for thought crimes

all heroes have a fatal flaw

chips handon got fat
looking forward to the new season though

Gay marriage was a mistake

The only 'predator' on this show is Chris and his goons. Makes me sick.

>There was no such thing as pedophilia until Marxist women got jealous of alpha males pinning for cunny instead of old hags
Yes, nothing at all to do with conservatives, no sir. Which is why the conservatives don't even want sex ed taught in schools

There's more people who will defend pedophilia on Sup Forums than on Tumblr.

maybe we see him again?