So what's the consensus? Did she or did she not BTFO him?

So what's the consensus? Did she or did she not BTFO him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-vice-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elizabeth will be Hillary's VP and she'll win over the Berniebots and independent progressives.

Trump is effectively fucked. Its absolutely over.

desu its the kind of joke i would expect from a 50-60? year old woman. :p

He sent 5 tweets
She sent 35.

Maybe she should try to formulate her joke in the form of smokes signal to see if it becomes funny?

i dunno but its not like he can take the kid gloves off with her, she'll just cry sexism and there isn't anything to gain by brutalizing her. hillary is a different story because she's the competition so i say brutalize her, don't waste your time on fauxcohontas

Warren does not have nearly the same pull as Sanders with the hyper-progressive crowd. She's still seen as a Democrat, albeit a "better" one.
The only way for Clinton to pull all of Sanders supporters is to name him VP.

Holy shit the Weak! At the end was good

Only way I'd ever vote Hilldog is if Warren or Sanders were her VP. Same with many others.

If Hilldog chooses some establishment VP, then Trump has a real possibility of winning.

Her Indian name, what is it?

Only If you call having a massive spaz on Twitter over one word then yes

his best words have literally taken down Low Energy Jeb, Lyin Ted, Little Marco and soon will take down Crooked Hillary

she should be glad it was only goofy

Lying Whore

What a goofy response

Fuck off Hill shills

No, she's just being goofy

He actually called her "flunky" initially, which is pretty great dicton, desu

>Switzerland
>banter

I am impressed.

She looks pretty fucking goofy to me. In fact, most liberals look like mental patients to me.

Must have stung. Maybe her dad called her goofy once.

>"Her whole career is a fraud because she goes out and she says she's a Native American. I won't use the word Indian because they say it's not a nice word to use. So I will not say Indian,” he told the crowd. “She is a Native American, five percent. And therefore her whole career because she was a minority — it's a disgrace what's going on in our country.”
>“I think that Hillary should run with goofy Elizabeth Warren. I would love to beat them. I would love to beat them,” Trump said. “They're doing the whole, she plays her woman's card. ... It's the only card she has because honestly without that card she would get nobody voting for her.”
>Goofy Elizabeth Warren is weak and ineffective. Does nothing. All talk, no action -- maybe her Native American name?
>"She's got about as much Indian blood as I have," Trump said during an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd that was published on March 19, 2016. "Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority."
>Trump on Warren: 'You mean the Indian?’
Brutal.

oooooh

>60 year old woman saying "weak"

i don't think she writes her own tweets like the donfather

The indian?

Chief Spreading Bull

>Does nothing. All talk, no action -- maybe her Native American name?

Damn, that's pretty fucking brutal

Is Trump Goofy?

>Low Energy Jeb
>Little Marco
>Lyin' Ted
>Goofy Liz

gee. The master is at it again.

I wonder who is next.

fauxcohontas

Trump's "All talk, no action" tweet won him the fight easily

>Mr. Trump me no want fight with you anymore
>Let's smoke em peace pipe

She got triggered badly by Trump.
>Reeeee racist, sexist, bigot!

I always preferred Dopey Prince Alwaleed

Wait, how would Sanders supporters rally behind Hillary if their own guy betrayed their ideals? Maybe they ain't consistent, I don't know, but if I was a bernie bot and he became VP of Hillary, I'd be immensely butthurt and betrayed.

She was probably just copying his style

Both looked stupid, but that's nothing new to Drumpf

If Trump deepened his insult further, he'd probably lose some voters, because insulting a female in the current year is a great no-no.

I think Trump should tone it down with the nicknames. It starts feeling forced now.

She's been tweeting him all day, he tweeted at her like 2 times.

lol

classic goofy

wat?

Prepping Bull

She went on a butthurt tirade, taking Trump's bait in addition to her other rant the other day. She needs more firewater to drown her sorrows.

>dub digit dubs
>banter

God dammit ,Australia.

If Trump tweeted this at her, I would cum instantly.

The mental gymnastics needed for a Sanders supporter to vote for Hillary is incredible.

Just like all liberals they want to set up a system in the interest of "fairness" and then completely scams it. She claimed to be native american so she could have an unfair advantage in hiring. Do you know how many liberals scam their taxes? Nearly every one I've ever known was doing something to scam the system that they voted for. It's fucking ridiculous, liberals are truely scum.

this

she's drunk before 10 am
maybe she's a little more indian than we thought?

>firewater

excellent subtlety, amigo.

this is all you need to know about the exchange.

i also recognize your two sets of repeating digits

>Did she or did she not BTFO him?
man did you see her latest comment, it's brutal. pic related

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689

WTF IS UP WITH THIS DISAPPEARING CAPTCHA

>trying to copy Trump's style of twitter posting.

Pathetic!

If doubles then yes

All Talk No Action

Warren has the honor of her Indian name being given by Glorious Leader (West).

>Fauxcohontas
noice, hope this catches on

trump got in her head about as quickly and thoroughly as he got in hillary's head and he did it by calling her 'goofy'.

let that sink in.

#DangerousDon

Get the awesomeness trending! It's the ultimate compliment. Dangerous to the globalist scum. Dangerous to the SJW filth. Dangerous to the mudslime radicals. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary!

I see Donald has figured out Hillary's VP pick.

We've got this in the bag.

It's a name from Michael Savage

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse."

Thats some top quality post you got there

>your name is stupid
literally kindergarten-level bants
What next, making fun of his appearance? Calling him a farty pants?

>Prince Aldaweed

> double-digit-ception

Red menace

Runs With Nonsense

>edition.cnn.com/2016/05/06/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-vice-president/

Election over

>Did she or did she not BTFO him?

pretty snarky...funny because "the best words" does sound a bit like something a used car salesman would say trying to sell a story to a publisher...cutting...gonna have to say she got one up on the donald there

She's like Minnie Mouse
>Alway Fucking Goofy

fauxcahontas top kek

Kek. Liberals are so used to being infallible and unopposed. They can't handle getting outplayed. I mean I always thought something was off about Warren's appearance. And jesus fuck "goofy" is a good way to describe it. She's going to be spending hours every day in front of the mirror yelling at her servants to redo her makeup.

>medpack mountain-jew makes a funny

makes me ashamed to be a shitposting snow-gook

>This flag
>This post
>"Trump's campaign is over!" meme

three strikes, you're out. back to jail for you convict

AYYY

DOPEY PRINCE

you can parlay that shame into suicide

I legit fear for the future of my country if this happens.
> ignore flag

This.
Warren is literally Sanders but more popular. She was Sanders before Sanders went mainstream due to the elections.

>Clinton
>Picking Sanders

There's a reason Obama didn't pick Clinton for his VP.

This will never work.

You gotta admit she countered it good
I like that she wrote it in trumps styl, but the emperor will smash her

That's funny, because all my Bernie-supporter friends don't know who the fuck she is.

No need to fear, SouthKo, we've already fought one intentionally-protracted, indecisive war on your behalf, and we'll be there to fight another, you can bet on it.

This is why it'll be Warren. Going to pull the the woman card for real.

Your country is fine as long as it has CL.

I'm American, you niggerfaggot. I'm stationed here.

>sanders but more popular
sanders last year yea
sanders now hell now

Baby-killer!

I like how Donald has dragged down these supposedly smart people.

Nobody can trashtalk like Don.

>i am now a #cruzMissile

What effect will Trump/Hillary have on SK?
People here seem concerned that Trump will make you guys pay like crazy for defense or pull the marines out entirely

Who's that Indian next to side show Bob?

I'm not S. Korean, so I can't speak on their behalf. But people that think we don't WANT to have bases in here are delusional. We literally pay the government and provide jobs to locals just for the opportunity to be this close to China.

Since listening to a tonne of Patrice O'Neal, goofy is my default description for girls.