What has America ever contributed to the world?

What has America ever contributed to the world?

Cholesterol

is that where you hide all the rapefugees ???

What has the LHC ever contributed to the world?
>muh origins of the universe

Hope you like your rapefugees.

>Europe
>trying to be relevant for something other than flooding out it's culture with third world immigrants

telephone, light bulb, airplane, automobile, computer

Duude, the higgs bozon bro

>What has America ever contributed to the world?
Propably the OS you use right now
(inb4 Pajeetware)

Everything in the past 200 years while eurofags and other inferior non-americans just followed.

Automobile and computer are German inventions.

Fried Rice

Dont evern bother replying to this shitty bait

Imagine that US IQ if we removed all the niggers and "undocumented immigrants"

Linux bitch. But in all seriousness this thread is pretty pointless. The list of inventions from Europe and N.America are both pretty goddamn long. With common history and values, they are the best two continents on the planet. Don't know why you have to be so hostile against one another. Point that energy towards some real fuckin problems like the middle-east.

Nope

Imagine if IQ was actually a relevant thing.

nuff said, if you want to cherry pick

Nice argument faggot.

The discovery of nuclear fission by German chemists Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann in 1938, and its theoretical explanation by Lise Meitner and Otto Frisch, made the development of an atomic bomb a theoretical possibility.

I wouldn't be worrying about the US right now Europe.

ya'll remember the internet?

you forgot rockets, pencils, fire, walking upright

ruskies beat you to space tho, lol

>countries that have landed on the moon using ww2 german technology and scientists

this would be more appropriate

>ITT: americans complaining about europes immigrants when america itself is a literal nation of immigrants

>>>>>>>>countries that put a man on the moon using scientists that defected from their shitty countries
>countries that put a man on the moon
>countries that put a man on the moon
>>COUNTRIES THAT PUT A MAN ON THE MOON

Switzerland is not in the EU, faggot.
Wipe off that EU flag.

Also, in the USA section you should have put an iPhone, the American Symbol of faggotry.

you sound bitter that your shit tier country hasn't landed on the moon

I'm not an immigrant. I was born on US soil you dumbfuck.

Apple, Xbox, Football, fortune cookies, and Fords bitches

>.gif

car invented by an italian, telephone by a scott. learn your shit nigger

Where in the United States of Europe do you hail from user?

Actually, "the internet" comes for the most parts from CYCLADES, so sorry Amerifags, it's french.

Oh uh i dont know maybe the www.

I think what matters here is that the immigrants which are currently flooding europe are mostly muslims. And their believes are disagree with the most basic human rights

>internet
This is true. Derived from ARPANet.

Shit, shit, handegg, shit and shit

Holy fuck this thread is cancerous. Dumb American inferior fucks and Europoors with their shitty baits and pro-russian shit.

nice nitpciking mate. the scientists are european, the place is in europe, you can suck my euro-cock

If you think the Apollo tech was just leftover WWII German stuff, you are more than usually ignorant.

I'll grant you the role played by engineers from Germany -- and technicians from Canada, and managers from the UK... part of the genius of America has always been welcoming talent from around the world and letting them show what they can do.

Wut

>What has America ever contributed to the world?

Most powerful nation in history. Wherever you live, your country essentially exists in relative peace and stability because of our presence in the world.

oh look! someone in the third world has an internet connection! heeeyyy! tell me when you see this message and reply so i can calculate the kb rate of your 1990s internet connection.

>>countries that have landed on the moon using ww2 german technology and scientists

A small number of German scientists and hundreds of thousands of Americans working on the projects. I really don't understand the all or nothing attitude people have. Same with their (incorrect) view that because we didn't enter WWII until it was already fully involved, that means we contributed -zero- to it.

Oh you funny wiener.. Go fuck yourself dumb retard. I bet you are that retarded you couldn't find your own country on the map nigger.

What have you ever contributed to the work u nationalist retard

Yes, work of physicists everywhere, including the US, laid the theoretical groundwork.

But didn't build a bomb.

Hitler was born in Europe. Progressive transgenderfluid lbtqrstuvw us cucks btfo.

Nuclear power, cotton gin, assembly lines, telephone, networking, radar, radio, the colliders that made the LHC possible (we had others first), the automobile, flight... shall I continue?

i am actually greek (not paying debts btw) that really believes that germany was not a shit country then and most centairnly is not a shit country now, mind blown to pieces i know, the only reason the us landed (actually a controlled fall) to the moon was because germans decided to use your resources to send people there as simple as that (true fact is that a big majority of white americans are of german heritage, mind blown to pieces again), also the last thing you would want is for us (greeks) to land on the moon the globe would end up having to pay a septillion billions to aliums for the mess we would create up there.
german brains american redneck slave workers

>niggers are 13% of the population
it wouldnt be any better

kek. not only can i find my own country on the map, i can also name 90% of european countries and half of the rest. im amazed you can actually speak english at this level. your mommy must be proud.

>German scientists

Engineers, actually.

>country that landed on the moon, using nazi and their nazi stuff

>MURICA

The US made a lot of great stuff. Its only in the past few years that they went full retard.

>german brains american redneck slave workers

If that's what you want to believe, go for it. Have fun being wrong.

airplane is a french invention

American Moot invented Sup Forums.

Rest of world btfo and stfu.

Underrated

ok i will

Orville and Wilbur Wright are not French.

Just to remember Murricans are still immigrants from Europe.

low quality vehicles

The internet

ben franklin fucking harnessed electricity

go fuck yourself dirty muslim infested faggot

pet rocks?

100% of the people on this thread have invented jack shit

kek
the real inventor is clement ader

Post-war economic miracles

The end of both worlds wars, eurofag.

why not that old faggot in assassins creed 2? win goes to kittyhawk

literally you

Europe, the cradle of civilization. The birthplace of democracy and the enlightenment...and Jesusland.

I bet you are American. Only fucktards from the freedomlands could be this bad in geography.

>Just to remember Murricans are still immigrants from Europe.

Really? My family has been here since at least as far back as the 1750s. I'm not a fucking immigrant from anywhere.

pretty sure the wars would have ended without you thank you very much. i dont think the europeans, the most WARLIKE peoples on the planet need help from an upstart fledgling shitpile of a nation like the USA on the matter. the history of war is build with the blood of europe, bitch.

the real question is.. what have you or any of us here contributed to the world?

it would have ended with your submission

3/10 troll.

meh.

Imperialism through destabilization.

Only a retard would think Americans contributed nothing to the world. But only a massive faggot would think they contributed more or the same to the world than Europeans.

Nothing of this is american.

Interesting. The UK would have been smothered to death early on if it weren't for the constant stream of convoys supplying them across the Atlantic. The French and every other country completely folded up. Tell me more about how they had things under control.

Why can't people just admit the basic fact of history that the allies, as a team, all contributed hugely to the cause of victory.

And how am I bad at geography? I haven't even demonstrated my ability. Also, not American. Those retards can't keep up with our superior education system. Maybe you can immigrate here when you and Achmed can sell enough slaves for the trip. That being said I hope you drown on the way.

Meanwhile Hitler steamrolled Western and central Europe in a matter of weeks. It took Russia and the USA to bail you out. Europe gets cucked over and over again.

>your family are in the states since 1750
>fast foward now 2017
>i'm not a ficking immigrant from anywhere

this is the same logic as
>immigrant come to the state
>get 18 childrens
>these 18 childrends arent immigrant

they are fucking immigrant, same as you

Where were they before that? No no no wait I know...God did it?

Alexander Graham Bell isn't Scottish you're a faggot

amusing that people still argue about a war from the first half of LAST century based on their extensive knowledge from having seen Saving Private Ryan, a couple of episodes of Band of Brothers, and play not 1, not 2, but 3 original Call of Duty games in 2006.

Nope, it's french.

>Mad someone else assumed he is American, Assumes that i'm a third world faggot.

Fucking die.

North korea also >105, keked

You forgot Ussr, China and India. What's your point ?

So how long does a family have to be in a particular country before they aren't considered immigrants by you two fucks - 500 years? 1,000 years? Fuck off.

I was born here, therefore not an immigrant. It's pretty god damn simple to understand.

Winning both world wars

Where did I say who was going to win or what was going to happen? I just stated that wars end, no matter who wins. You illiterate tards really needs some training in reading comprehension.