What went wrong?

After uber blitzkrieg, we are serbless, niggerless and mudshitless. Still Croatia is one of poorest countries in the EU. What went wrong? Some speculate that we should rent entire country for next 50 years, some advocate new Yugoslavia and some just don't give a shit. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/veliki-posao-morh-a-i-pentagona-hrvatska-kupuje-mocno-oruzje-koje-ce-potpuno-promijeniti-vojnu-ravnotezu-u-regiji/175255/
youtube.com/watch?v=KK8ninAi2z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do?
Kill yourself, probably

You're croatians

fpbp

>What went wrong?
Instead of organizing a fascist state we allowed incompetent and corrupt ex-commies to get into power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)

we do our best. every time

Too many Croatians

Nothing really, your region has always been comparatively depressed but at the very least your race and demographics is still alive.

So that is a good thing. How 'bout you?

Dominant economic world power that is being destroyed by Jews and illegal immigrants and is well on the way to becoming minority white. Honestly feel that maybe buying rural property in a country like yours for backup might be a good idea but who knows.

don't forget to bring in the big gunz

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/veliki-posao-morh-a-i-pentagona-hrvatska-kupuje-mocno-oruzje-koje-ce-potpuno-promijeniti-vojnu-ravnotezu-u-regiji/175255/

I think I'm going to try to find something in white majority Argentina and renounce my US citizenship.

I know, Argentina sucks, but it is better than living with a bunch of third world lunatics who just want their gimme gimme gimmes. This country is done.

Wait, what about Trump?

If you croats vote for me as premier of croatia. I will remove corruption, lower taxes, strengthen infrastructure and I would realise big projects so people have work. what do you think? croatia has skilled people who went to uni. we have the knowledge, we can export goods and capture value, and the GDP can grow each year. we would be fucking china.

we have free education here. when young people finish their education, they leave. how do you fix that?

I doubt he's going to get elected. If he does then maybe I'll hold off to see what happens. The US is so obviously a sinking ship though dude.

I'm fifty percent Croatian, and we were about to head over there to help out some old family that is in the gutter in Zagreb, but the housing market crashed and my folks lost a shitload of money and we couldn't afford to help them :( It was one of the saddest things that's ever happened to me, not being able to help them. But stay strong over there my Slavic brother, the Europeans Slavs are some of the toughest people that have ever lived and you will see your day one day.

Croats are gypsies, that's what happened

>rekt by a rare
how can croats even recover

simple. raise the wages. doing that you should lower the taxes. true, the government will have less revenue, but thats why I want to kick out those political corrupt leeches out of the system. doing that, croatia should grow.

>croatia
Never heard of it, is that in middle east?

>paraguay
> not white

kek, nice shithole you have there

>You're croatians

this

Your flag is nice.

Because you are backstabing sons of bitches and nobody wants to deal with you unless they really really have to.

>serbless, niggerless

What's the difference :^)

Holy shit when greeks are mocking us.

>What went wrong?

In my opinion:
>rampant, institutionalized corruption
>a perpetual victim complex

This is what's holding you back.

fuck off leftist faggot,croats are better than serbs

if you were actually serbless there'd be nobody left in your country

We kicked your ass lol

Croatia is fucking beautiful, though. It's a shame its economy lies in shambles.

Commencing dump just for butthurt Slovenian mountain niggers.

all pics are taken in our grorious 5,835.3 km (3,625.9 mi) coastline with over a thousand islands;

serbs have always been our brothers you fucking shithead
you're probably a leftist yourself

How can white men even compete? :^)

>we kicked your ass although you were a minor nation that didnt even have tanks and we had advanced weaponry including bombers, tanks, mechanized and motorized divisions

you're retarded

>rampant, institutionalized corruption
Absolutely.
Huh?

If you could describe a croat in one sentence this would be it.
I am glad to see that is not just the other Balkan and ex yugo countries who see that in them.

You blame it all on Serbs and others, all the time. I guess blaming others is easier than getting off your lazy asses and work hard, but there you go.

You also have oddly chauvinistic nationalist tendencies in order to compensate for the sorry state you find yourself in. The most activity you show is when it's about things like amending the constitution to ban gay marriage, and coming up with new words in order to replace those with distinctly Serbian roots. Now you have a bunch of new words and gays can't get married, but your economy is still shit. Nice going.

(this is not taken in some fokin aquarium)

You could try not being Slavs

I hear they have beautiful women. Maybe they spent all the money?

>If you could describe a croat in one sentence this would be it.

It's not exclusive to Croats, though. It pertains to the entire Balkans, including Serbia. I have never seen more butthurt than when a friend translated articles comments for me after Karadzic was sentenced. Holy crap...

>Balkanization, or Balkanisation, is a pejorative geopolitical term, originally used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or uncooperative with one another

You've wasted your efforts on attacking and dividing your neighbors. Now you're all a bunch of fragmented shit states with zero power. Eventually, Yugoslavia will be reforged. After a few more generations of 'muh minority' have passed away.

>You blame it all on Serbs and others, all the time.
The only thing we blame on Serbs is the wartime crimes that were committed.
I've never heard anyone blame Serbs for our shit economy and demographic problems. What the fuck are you talking about?

last one

>Country has amazing ecosystems
>Country removes worst elements over time
>Mired in poverty

Fucking sucks, man.

Greedy politicians
Btw your chicks are criminally beautiful and it pisses me off that they start getting that way in their early fucking teens.
Find out how to stall those growth spurts for your own good

Your leaders sold your country to ze germans. You should be making fuck tons of money from the Adriatic coast but all the hotel owners are foreign. All of your factories are foreign. You have no national owned industry.

Poor crobro, your independence has left you in a worse position than when you were in Yugoslavia.

Dude, it's literally all you ever do. Serbs this, Serbs that, Serbs, Serbs, Serbs.

Our economy is shit? Serbs!
Everyone is corrupt? Serbs?
People are lazy and won't pursue an education? Serbs!
I have a micropenis? Serbs!
Dad beat me when I was a kid? Serbs!
I lost my car keys? Serbs!

You reinstate Yugoslavia so that you can be a glorious military power once again and win every world cup, instead of being a collection of small irrelevant shitholes on the armpit of Europe

>Our economy is shit? Serbs!
>Everyone is corrupt? Serbs?
>People are lazy and won't pursue an education? Serbs!
I'd love to see some examples of this because you're pulling it out of your ass.

>we do our best. every time

>Po nekim izvorima legionari su izgledali toliko zapušteno, da su ih njemački časnici u jednom trenutku zamijenili za ruske zarobljenike

me

my daughter

me again

dinner

dinner

this one was taken from 45 meters below surface. the sea is that clear.

my daughter reporting in

sunset

siesta

Dude, your entire national identity hinges on bending over backwards trying to distance you from anything remotely Serbian. That's literally the only thing your country ever focuses on. That, and sticking it to the gays.

I hear it every time I talk to a Croat, even to moderate ones.

>me

Lose weight, fatty :^)

Croats are balkanshit slavshits just like the rest of us if not worse, but for some reason think they are cultured and advanced.

OP is a faggot. Even OP the faggot could not refrain from name calling Serbs in the OP.

All Croats know how to do is bitch about Serbs.

They are cucks and their accents make them sound like women.

i'm skinny bastard...

Add a mix of OMFG SLOVENIANS AKA THE ALPINE SERBS ARE TRYING TO STEAL FROM US, and yeah you get a typical croat.

SHIPTAR EVERY FUCKING TIME

>your entire national identity hinges on bending over backwards trying to distance you from anything remotely Serbian
If you understood Croatian history you'd know why this is. Serbs claim we're catholic Serbs, so we say we aren't.
And I still don't see how distancing ourselves from them has anything to do with us supposedly blaming Serbia for every problem? Or can't you differentiate the two? I'm still waiting for any real examples.

I don't find Serbs much better in this regard. You're made from the same chauvinistic, egotistic, perpetually underachieving cloth.

I have no problems with Serbs.
I just want you to respect the borders. Is that a problem? Because if it is, we can go to war again. And we can assume how it will end. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

>SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS
SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS
>SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS
SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS SERBS

A typical Croat post.

Wrong person, mongolio

>I'm still waiting for any real examples.

Countless talks with actual Croats blaming everything on a war that happened over 20 years ago ARE real examples.

Serbs are orc tribe that is landlocked in Mordor.
There is nothing you can do about it.

>ust want you to respect the borders. Is that a problem? Because if it is, we can go to war again. And we can assume how it will end. Don't push it! Don't push it

Then why don't you respect our borders?

Btw, this is coming from someone who actually LIKES Croatia and goes there almost every year. Can't wait to visit again this summer

Don't mix us in with them please. You will never hear Slovenian blame anybody else for our own problems. Ever. We are not like them.

lmao underage faggot. Have your banana shaped country you stupid piece of shit. Yugoslavia was your last chance of relevancy. Now that you have successfully broken it up and are now ''independent'' please go ahead and try to make a developed nation.

Oh that's right, you can't because you're incompetent. Back to sucking Merkel's cock for gibs I guess.

We are trying, we are trying so hard.

>serbless

ARE YOU TROLLING?

Sorry, misidentified the flag.

Slovenians are super chill, a bit elitist and arrogant, but less chauvinistic and way more educated and ambitious than the rest of the Balkans.

Croats are the Orcs. Quit stealing our memes, ustashit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK8ninAi2z0

croatia caused the war and balkanization of yugoslavia. all they do is cry about how everything is ruined when they are the fucking cause of it all.

blablablabla...

The point is that we don't want to have ANYTHING with serbs. Is that a problem? Because if it is a problem, we can solve it military way. Are you up to it?

>croatia caused the war

Bullshit. Slovenia seceded first and was even attacked by Serbia at the beginning. Then Serbs turned around and focused on Croatia. Then they raped Bosnia. As did Croats, by the way.

Croatia's role in the massacres of Bosnians never gets mentioned, though. And Croatians will totally flip their shit if you mention the attrocities they committed. Much like Turks will freak out when you mention the Armenian genocide.

Yeah, half way thru writing my response I realized there's no point arguing with turks, so I gave up and ended up quoting the wrong person.

>"Croats hate serbs and can't stop blaming us for everything"
>"We don't hate Ser.."
>"HA! LOOK! He can't stop talking about us!"
You literally have the mentality of a small child.

>le great serbia

NATO NATO THE MEAN SERBS ARE HURTING ME AGAIN WHAAAAAA HELP MEE WHAAAA DANKE DEUTSCHLAND HAHAHA mrs bre u pizdu materinu jajaro

>Back to sucking Merkel's cock for gibs I guess.

It worked for Poland. The difference though is that Poles are actually highly ambitious people, endowed with the will to take what was given to them by the EU and build on it.

Croats, and the rest of the Balkans (minus Slovenia) just want free handouts so they can sit on their asses and sip coffee all day.

Your media cannot shut up about us, and the OP couldn't leave us out of a post that literally has nothing to do with us.

What is untrue about the statements I just made?

It's posts like this one that give me a lot of satisfaction that my country decided to bomb yours back in the 90s :^)

Why did Tito's Yugoslavia fall apart after his death?

By claming it's yours? You've stolen so much land from us in the last 200 years.... And you know you did because on croatian side of the slovenian-croatian border there is literaly hundreds of villages and towns with slovenian names. And now you want to take that little 2 km of border that would grant us a passage to open sea. What happened with "arbitraža" when you cucks found out that you will lose? You insta canceled it. That's a kind of people you are. It's hard to deal with Croats because they have no honour. Saddens me because you are our neighbours but not a very good one....

And when you think back and realise that we were the only people keeping your economy alive during the war by going to vacation to Croatia(no Germans, Italians or Russians even smelled your country back then) and we are still in top3 visitors of your country, yet you have signs in all the languages except Slovenian. Am not even mad at you Croats, I feel pity for you.

>what went wrong
jews went wrong.
>pic related, former guvernor of our National bank (forced strong HRK, discouraged export, encouraged short term spending and taking bank loans)

We're not even a part of your shitty Union, senpai.

You didn't bomb us enough.

Serbia and the EU have initiated membership talks last year at the express with of Serbia.
>You didn't bomb us enough.
Sorry, we're kinda new at this :^)

Yes we can be like that from time to time, but only to other Balkan countries :), we worship Germans and their work ethic though.

>Your media cannot shut up about us
U međuvremenu Šešelj spaljuje zastave i daje izjave tipa
"Želim što pre da sakupim dovoljan broj tenkova, kako bih s njima ušao u Zagreb"
>hurr šta pričate o nama, okanite se
Mrš u pičku materinu.

>his death?
Not just him, most of the politicians from his era retired or died too, the new generation politicians were surprisingly hacks and thieves.

slovenia didn't sucede first. Racan walked out on the congress which began the dissolution. Racan being a croat. the serbs were treating the slovenes with kids gloves until that happened.