Not so fast Hillary

NY primary results suspended. Two officials fired.

counterpunch.org/2016/05/06/nyc-board-of-elections-suspends-2nd-official-delays-hillary-clinton-v-bernie-sanders-results-certification/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=new york primary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EAAuV_qhJMSseaL2tOAP#q=new york primary&tbm=nws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That old communist fart will not win. Go back to the cuck shed

Come goys, I sold my kidney for 15k match me He can still win.

THOSE SURE ARE SOME DANK MEMEZ #MAGA XDD

t. increasingly nervous cuck

Bernie > Trump > Hillary

Where's a reputable source?

>do the work for me
google.ca/search?q=new york primary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EAAuV_qhJMSseaL2tOAP#q=new york primary&tbm=nws

If Bernouts really think he's gonna win California they are more delusional than I thought

holy SHIT that is legitimately insane

>forgetting super delegates

>dems having winner take all

Can this meme be any more delusional? She leads by double digits in California. Jesus Christ Bernie cultists are retarded

A FUCKING LEAF

>forgetting *both* parties have rigged this thing for over 100 years.....

at least many (not all) USA peeps are aware of the VAST corruption by this point.

we can kind of thank The Donald for at least all the new eyes on the election.

the horror if it was Rafael Cruz and H. Rodham... NOBODY would be watching anything and we slaves would keep grinding.

in 5 years, most of the Bern-sters will be on our side.

>Brooklyn

I can't wait for that issue to be settled so that Hillary can get her extra delegates.

He's down by alot more than 318

>down by 321 pledged
>down by 483 superdelegalates
>Clinton with a strong lead in polls for CA
>"GUYS BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS! I DONATED $10 MATCH ME!"

At this point I'm convinced that the Sanders campaign has paid shills on Reddit to convince people to keep donating money.

I sometimes feel sorry that Bernouts think Sanders will get more uncounted votes in a borough he was born in but hasn't been to in 60 years when there's a massive minority population there that votes Clinton. But then I remember thy're throwing their life savings at a guy tgat holds no chance at winning and spent college loans on gender studies and liberal arts degrees, so it's not like they're really contributing anything to society and humanity anyway.

>> derides war on drugs, calls on tobacco ban.
>> says he's for the working man, says he'll end over the road trucking.
>> says Trump has to control his supporters, says he can't in the same breath.

He's just another politician you fucking dumb asses. Get over it.

Source for any or all of that please?

Just because you elected a retard as your PM it doesn't mean you can shill for the same thing here you leaf fuck.

Seriously I'd take an obama 3rd term over that retard you elected