Saddle up Sup Forums

Saddle up Sup Forums
It's time for another Sup Forumslackmail thread

Message therunningliving on kik with info on girls you want blackmailed.

Bump

anything yet?

still working on the girls from last time, looking for some more to keep me busy

JodiexJonesx

Slutty PT, just ask here for anymore info needed

any more info? lmaooo

Mikay1219

Slut that gets around. Shes claimed to me that she sleeps with teachers to increase grades, has an incredibly open sexual and incestuous relationship with her entire (close and extended) family, and just fucks one of her brothers when shes horny. Black mail the slut claiming you're gunna send all that shit to her facebook or instagram friends or some shit. Shes pretty gullible.

Lilliexbear

Just claim you have pics and vids from a party you hooked up at. She was too drunk to remember. Ez blkmail.

Can't find KIK.
>FB link and possible evidence?

>Proof to use?

Fags like you are why people need to just message me on kik. Leave the blackmail to me, and I'll post wins when I get them

The look on her face

I'm just trying to get in on the fun you fucking keyboard warrior

You're gonna ruin it for us both

More for the sweet love of Pete!!

>Suace

And your ass is just going to hoard it

gf

Told to smile

OP here
Message me with her info

which chick is this?

Some girl .

Having allergies . You sick fucks .

story?

Bump

Steph.the.joker19 please try and get blackmail on her. I'm obsessed about her but she blocked me and won't reply to any messages. I'll pay anyone who gets something

Can't find her instagram, fb, or Snapchat. She's a sneaky one, but I just gotta see what's under those clothes

Dude get help.

Nudes. Dude we want to see the nudes. Not bad tho

Oh shit! Anything else on her?

Is that her?! Lips look different tho, Steph girls are way more juicy cock sucking material

Op? Anything yet?

A girl I was DMd about said she'll do what I want once she's done with her family. Most of them people don't actually read, they just post usernames, and then white knights ruin it.

Oh my god. This girl has to be one dirrrty bitch in bed. Damn

please be patient - I'm indexing the entire internet with a Pentium Pro cpu

Search for paola palma, I have nudes of her.

Bump

Kik Cutieflair. She's a Kinky teen likes gloryholes and incest and age difference

Any results on her yet? I want to see more

Bump

She 18?

Kinky teen? If she ain't 18, then youre more sick than the dude who's tripping over this Steph.the.joker19 girl. Y'all both need to get help

Done with her family? As in like fucking them? Is this that incest chick lmfao

Who said she wasn't 18

Someone catfish hannybunny1998

She's a lesbian, thanks.

Most of these girls are butterfaces. Only hot one here is her so far. And what a surprise she the only one who doesn't have nudes. Only the ugly ones send nudes. Smh. Ain't that a shame

Are you fucking retarded? Someone just posted a nude of her..

Are you a fucking retard? That nude ain't of her

This thread dead or what?

How do?

are you fucking retarded???

blackmail is illegal and cringeworthy