New loli thread

New loli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google fauno artifex

I want to have sex with Mari.

Shitty stuff.

Girls love repetition. Repeating the same motion or movement over and over gets them into a better vibe and helps them reach climax. With this in mind there are several things you can do to make eat clams fun for both you and her.

Start with teasing, she can feel your breath and its very hot. Breath deeply against her lips and clit for a few seconds before slowly teasing her hood/clit with the very tip of your tounge. Most girls will get agressive at this point and push themselves onto you. This is when you start with the side to side.

Open your mouth wide and press your tounge into the exposed clit, flick back and forth for a few moments before pressing the meat of your tounge into her and continue back and forth.

Keep this up for a while, the repitiion is key, dont let up or change anything until she starts squirming or grinding. When you think shes getting there start moving your tounge up and down, flick agressively against her clit and dont stop this unless you start to get sore. If you get sore allow yourself a break by going back to the heavy breathing. This will tease her further and put her in your control while giving yourself breathing room. repeat proccess until she cums or is begging for the dick.

If you want tips on face sitting lemme know fam.

Very informative, thx.

dafuq u know pleb

Come at me son.

I'm not a fan of loli... but I find RO-500 so arousing...

What are your credentials?

Why?

I don't know!

Would you impregnate her?

Oh well, I'm not sure about that...

Why not? Look at that body! Shes waifu material.

woah that little belly and little tits hnnng

I guess... I never really thought about lolis before...

lolis are the best.

Got anything involving lesbian lolis drinking each other's pee or other water sports stuff?

Awareness of Self Created You...

mastermetaphysics.blogspot.ca

for me it's Illya... She warms my heart

I guess, I'm not sure!

Just look how cute they are. Kawaii, soft, small, flat, virgins and eager to learn about adult stuff.

She's cute too, but I don't know if I want to fuck them...
That's true.

Yes.

Yes?

>Thats true.

Yes.

Yeah, but I don't know if I could fuck her

Why not? It'd feel really good for both you and her.

She'd like it?

reminder

Yes Im sure about it.

How is this shit legal? Sick fucks.

Oh, well... if she'd like it...
L-Lewd!

You do not sound very convinced.

pedo thread

Peter pls go away.

What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a little girl so you can be fucked by people from Sup Forums or you yourself fuck a Sup Forumstard that has been turned into a little girl? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on Sup Forums I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at lolis

Artist name? I forgot it.

Unless you got some pics of Joes daughter get out Peter!!

Black Bullet was such a roller coaster ride.

She's super cute... But I'm not super confident about banging her...

No idea, tbh :(

Why not? Do you have a micro penis?

why should it be illegal?

Kill yourself you piece of shit pedo. You autists are wastes of oxygen. You will never fuck a loli. Do what your mom should have done and wishes she did and abort yourself.

Because kiddy diddlers like yourself deserve to get assraped by tyrone in prison.

No, of course not...

>Implying I'll ever see the inside of a prison

Right ;)

Drawn art harms no one.

Cute loli dude. Id fuck her all day.

Do it then.

That makes two of us ^^

Nice :^)

Oh, what do you think she'd say?

>I think it's the swimsuits...

aww nice loli. Also thanks for replying to this loli hater. He is just raging because he is already at his 4th fapping round

I didn't know loli was even a thing until last year. But I do know my sister used to be a short (5'

Oh shit, a pissed off loli, thats my fetish.

I hadn't even noticed.

Mmmm Glasses.

>Swimsuits..

I know, can't get enough of them ^^