Why does my dick have a rancid smell even though i take a shower daily and wash it too...

why does my dick have a rancid smell even though i take a shower daily and wash it too? it absolutely fucking reeks even through my jeans.

What kind of soap do you use? And are you uncircumcised?

i was told never to use soap to wash my dick. i only wash it with water. and yeah, im uncircumcised.

I mean, maybe get yourself circumcised? It stays cleaner and healthier.

Ikr, it smells so musky..

it used to be musky. now it just smells like blue cheese and shit.

im genuinely angry. OP you dumb fuck.

Son you got a case of cock rot.

congratulations you have an STD

im virgin.

SHOCKER

what did i do wrong?

Stopping with jerking off only makes it worse, right?

You dumbfuck, soap for dick is legit. And you don't understand why your dick stinks... American ppl ffs

Maybe use fucking soap and water when you wash your dick? And make sure you peel back the foreskin and clean the nasty shit that builds up there. Goddamn, how shit were your parents to not teach you or how dense are you to not know to use soap.

He's uncircumcised so he's probably not American.

Who doesnt wash their dick with soap.

Thats why your dick stinks you dumbass. Fuck me How is that not obvious.

Hey man don't group Americans in this - guy is just a plain dumbass

i heard that dick skin is very sensitive to soap and it can dry it up and cause multiple kids of skin problems in that area. they even told that in health class that it is not recommended to use soap to clean your private areas.

Post a pic of your dick and we might be able to give better insight. Both with the foreskin retracted and over the head

lmao it stinks bc you're uncircumcised

your foreskin is producing smegma and the stink is your rotting smegma

get circumcised or deal with the stink forever lol

Jesus Christ, I thought public education was bad where I live.

Dumb fuck. You got jock itch. Get some Lotrimin and stop talking about it.

im not in a public school...

>told you in health class not to use soap on your junk

holy fuck were your teachers on the spectrum

Your post makes them even dumber. God, this thread piss me off. Between the retard who isn't able to use his brain and soap and the fact that americans are circumsed for no reasons
>it's healthier
fuck off with your unsensitive dick, you only look like jews

Healthier? Yeah, exposing one of the most sensitive glands on your body has to make you healthier. Hahahaha. Fucking retard. And OP. Washe your dick with soap, it's not a Fucking pussy.

>t. mutilated dicklets

You absolutely do not use soap on your dick if it is uncut. That shit is sensitive as fuck and it will dry your dick and kill off healthy bacteria on your dick, causing even worse smell.

I hope to god you're home schooled, because if someone paid for that shit schooling I'd fucking flip.

Where are you from? I need to know

What smells is not your dick, it's your asshole and ballsack. It doesn't matter how well you wash your dick, but if you don't wash your butthole and ballsack it's gonna reek, especially if you sweet like a fucking pig.

You're a fucking retard, you no nothing of what you speak of.

this
honestly OP, the way i see it, is snip snip or stink stink

When will this fucking meme end.

the united states of america.

>circumcision
>exposing glans
>literally no reason
>better than a stinky cock that can easily be cured or treated
shut up jew

I'll teach you my retard friend
>waterize dick
>wash with soap
>waterize again
Everyone does it, no one got a stinky dick.

I got an uncut cock. It stinks right now and that's because I haven't showered in three days and beat off regularly. You should wash it daily and it won't stink...

Not suprising

they were talking about sticking soap in your vagina

get a new one

POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS POST PICS

you really dont want to see my dick.

Use a bit of the actual soap lather under the foreskin and be just gentle enough so that it doesn't hurt. I'm doing fine. Also, get rid of dick cheese

Come on man lets see that cheese crusted dick.

Actually we really do. What are you afraid of? Your friends recongizing you?

I'm uncut and I wash it with soap just fine. Make sure you clean all the creases/folds and, more importantly, dry it properly. Also try not jacking off a lot and eat healthier.

I'm an absolute slob who jacks it waaay too much and even I don't have your problem.

Post a picture!

now i want to see it no homo

more effective then abstinence only sex ed....

the amount of stupid advice in this thread is unbelievable

>use soap on most of your dick
>do not use soap on your glans because it dries out and fucks up the skin

soap up that whole area good, but when you pull back the foreskin just rinse.

Dumb fucking fagtard

not use soap

I fap with soap...its mine and Ill was it as long and hard as I like