Ever gotten a dui, Sup Forums? What happened?

Ever gotten a dui, Sup Forums? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

mddwi.com/mva-administrative-penalties-for-maryland-dui.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it fucking sucked paid like 2000 in the end for everything. lost my license for a year because I refuse to put a IID in my fuckin car and pay the state 275 for installation and 75 a month. Biggest mistake of my life

> Pulled over
> Asked to step out of the car
> Had to wait by the side of the road while a State Trooper arrived
> Field sobriety test
> Passed all the tests except for the eye test
> Blew a .27
> Trooper cuffs me and puts me in the car
> Asks me what the hell is going on with me that I'm acting perfectly fine and blew so high
> Told him I have a high tolerance
> They never would have pulled me except my tags were out
> Takes me to the station
> Is really cool about it
> Takes over two hours to process me so BAC goes down
> Blow a .12
> Released back on the street
> No car
> Phone's dead
> No ID
> It's midnight in the middle of nowhere
> Walk the highway all night long in the middle of winter until I find a gas station
> Call my mother-in-law
> Wife thinks I'm dead
> I walked fifteen miles
> At night
> In the middle of November
Wanna hear about the trial?

DWI
Tx
Age 26
First time offender
Went to a program and paid several thousands while on probation to keep it off my record

Absolutely, this is me currently. Lets hear it.

august 2014. worst mistake ever.

currently banned for smoking weed and driving

fuck my life

No.

> No priors
> Clean record
> Get a court appointed attorney
> Tells me to get an assessment from a DUI place
> Get an assessment
> Attend one class
> Lawyer argues for me in court
> I never said a word
> Get 12 months suspended licence (lawyer says I could get limited privledges as soon as classes are complete
> Classes are $500.00
> Court costs $880.00
> 24 hours community service
> Licence restoration fee $100.00
> 12 months probation
Get a lawyer. Get an assessment.
Oh and btw, if you're found guilty (95% are) they tack the lawyer's fee onto the court costs. Worth every penny. That $870.00 was including the lawyer's fee.

What did you blow?

your mom did, me

So the public defender was good?
.15, fucking taillight was out

Yup. But it's embarrassing as fuck. You have fill out a piece of paper asking for a public defender. You have to list all of your assets and how much money you make. Then, in front of the whole courtroom, the judge asks you a bunch of questions and he decides if you get a lawyer. I don't what state you're in, but in NC if you blow a .17 you have to have a machine in your car. It varies state by state.
The lawyer was worth every penny. The guy in front of me got 3 months in jail for a DUI and weed pipe. He defended himself.

>Be 23
>Driving home after a night out with the boys. Had a few too many ciders.
>Taking the back roads.
>Red and blues flashing in my mirrors.
>Pull over. Policeman walks up. "I saw you cross swerving a bit son. Have you had anything to drink tonight?"
>"One or two."
>Cop takes out breathalyser. "I need you to blow into this tube until I say stop."
>"Oh officer, I'm sure you have something much larger that I can blow until you say stop."
>Cop grins. Looks around, dark backstreet, no-one around. He unzips and pulls out his cock. Already semi hard. "I normally don't go for guys, but you're a pretty young thing".
>Give Cop a blowjob through the window of my car. He lasts about 5 minutes before I hear him grunt and he cums in my mouth. I swallow the lot.
>"You give great head baby boy", he says, "But now you're going to have to blow into the tube."
>Limit here is 0.05. I blow 0.12. High range. "I'm sorry baby boy", says the cop. "If you were under 0.07 I would have let things slide, but you're a danger to everyone out here".
>Get cuffed. Taken to station. Put in a holding cell with 4 other guys.
>Long story short, I had my first orgy that night. My Big Bear let me go the next morning with a warning, claiming the breathalyzer was overreading, downgraded the charge to low range. I copped a fine, no loss of license.
>Best night ever.

Shhhhhhhh! Grownups are talking.

From my understanding I have to go to the public defender office and do it all there (maryland by the way) but yeah fuck jail, I'm cool with having a blow n go or suspension but not jail

1k fine 3 months work furlough

Kek

>be at friends house drinking.
>polish off 12 beers, keep empties for returnables, put them in empty 12 pack box
>make for home, about 20 miles
>pulled over on back road, headlight out
>cop immediately sees 12 pack, asks if I'd been drinking
> convinced I am going downtown, I answer 'yes'
>grabs my lisence, starts walking back to cop car
>turns around and asks if I am related to **** ******* (same last name as mine)
> I answer, yes, that's my Dad
>hands me back my shit and says "tell that SOB that **** KLINE says Hi, we were are in Navy Reserves together. And get that headlight fixed, you'll get pilled over all the time with that"
>It's not who you blow, it's who you know

Evaded two DUI's while blowing .06 first time, and being completely obliterated second (night of beer drinking games w/ the boys atleast 12-14 beers consumed in 3 hours). Very lucky the second time the cop only checked my eyes and no breathalizer... and he let me go... I even admitted to drinking three beers which I immediately regretted when he walked away... thinking why didn't I just own up to one or two, three seemed sketch.

If there's anything I learned from sobriety tests, cops give very very explicit directions that absolutely need to be followed down to a tea. The first thing they do is tell you NOT TO MOVE YOUR HEAD and only your eyes. They will purposely shine the flashlight outside of your peripheral vision and I feel (though not certain) that they catch most people here because they do not listen to the first instruction demanded, and move their fucking head like a retard. So it is important you don't move your head and literally just keep your eyes in the same spot when they go outside your vision. The second thing I learned is never deny drinking, and always be respectful, "yes sir, no sir" type of shit... don't be a nigger. Yes I did get very lucky, but fortunately for myself I know how to obey simple commands.

Following a DUI arrest in Maryland, there are two proceedings you will face: a criminal hearing typically in District Court and an administrative hearing regarding your driver's license. The criminal hearing takes place at court, where a judge will decide whether you are guilty of driving under the influence or drunk driving. While DUI/DWI is a misdemeanor in Maryland, it carries a maximum penalty over 90 days in jail and thus a DUI defendant does have the right to a jury trial.For a first offense with a BAC lower then .15, you can expect a 45-day suspension of your license, which is modifiable for work purposes. A second offense carries a suspension of 90 days and may not be modifiable for work.
Source: mddwi.com/mva-administrative-penalties-for-maryland-dui.html

I was walking down the street minding my own business and the police pulled up on to the sidewalk and gave it to me, and I was like, well... shit

Cool thanks for the info, wish me luck.

That's not true about the eye thing. When you've been drinking, your eyes will shake a bit when you look hard left and hard right.

Good luck Sup Forumsro.
Get a lawyer.
It's gonna suck for a while, but really it's just a way for the state to make money. Just be prepared to pay a lot of money for nothing.

My buddy has two DUIs. Got one while he was waiting for the trial for the other. Never drink and drive. It will run yours it someone else's life.

Oh, interesting I didn't know that, I just kind of assumed since I was literally obliterated and would have guaranteed I would blow over .1. When I say obliterated, I mean beer Olympics type shit with 5 other people killing almost 3 30's and mass consumption in very short periods. Was only 23 too.

PA fag here, got pulled over while on a burn run for not completely stopping at stop sign before turning right. he said he didn't smell it until the wind blew right before he let me off with a warning but whatever. i lost my license for 60 days, had to pay some fines, 2 6hr "highway safety" classes and had to sit in on 7 AA meetings "because it would be good for you." due to pennsylvania's ARD program it is no longer on my record

was damn near blacked out on benzos pulled over and then let go have no idea how i did it closest thing iv ever had to one.

Yes back in 2014.

Went to headshop with friend, picked up K2 (synthetic weed), I decided to try it for the first time and drive home, was way too fucked up to drive, took an exit to get off and relax, body couldn't hit the breaks... slammed into a back of a f150 and my car flipped 3 times into a ditch.

1000$ fine
6 months suspension
took classes.

learn from this, Huge mistake.

Kek, I could see that happening. K2 is some fucked up shit

Dafaqs up with America. pulled over for blowen tail light and headlights gets you breath tested?

In mighty ol New Zealand I have been driving around with a blowen headlight for the last 3 months and only pulled over once about it. no ticket, no breath test.

I was pulled over for tag lights in Tampa. It was the wife's bday. I spent forever asking the police officer (po litely) what would happen if I refused a field test. No answer, and 2 more officers later, I passed but was wondering

FL you can, any reject a field test?

>Blacked out on Xanax, Ativan and Vicodin.
>Wake up the next day at home.
>Get shit from wife about how she had to pick me up from the police station.
>Turned out the cops never booked me, and left me in the lobby cracking jokes with the other officers.
>Never heard about it again.
God I love being white.

If you refuse a field test they ask you to take the breathalyzer.

If you refuse the breathalyzer, or to claim to has asthma, they'll take you in for a blood test.

If you're likely to be just over the limit, it's a good way to kill a few hours while your levels drop.

Driving requires a license.
LIcensing requires enforcement

By driving on a public road in the united states, a person forfeits any and all rights to privacy.

Only retards argue probable cause. A court may find a person innocent, but none of that matters because a police officer can search anything for any reason and charge anyone with any crime.

Justice occurs through the court system, not during a traffic stop.

Pled down to a lesser charge, DWAI, which is less than a misdemeanor. Ruined my chances for med school.

Heh.

>brother in law is cop
>tells me he will let anyone go if they give him a BJ
>told him I am disgusted, and he is married to my sister for God's sake
>tell him just give me the DUI

If you read the fine print on a FL license, by possessing the license you consent to sobriety testing.

Right. It's just a matter of tiers.

Underrated post.

A buddy of mine got a DUI riding his bicycle because he had his license on him. He thought the cop was full of shit until they booked him.