How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

I want to be the nigger they are beating, they can laugh at my pathetic bruised damaged black cock while a superior finno ugric bull comes and fucks them with his massive porcelain skinned cock
They will say niggers like me are never allowed to even look at their bodies and I should keep my head down at all times and only are allowed to listen to her moans as her finnish bull fills her up

Hmm I see.

it makes me want finnish gf

hot

I know where it comes from so it makes me feel meh because he later fucked one of them

You don't understand how much I want white girls humiliating shitskins like myself and having them worship them while they get fucked by superior european men

n-no

was it at least the fat one with short hair

What is the stuff on his head
Looks like vomit

Finnish girls vomit when they see niggers.

>finns are somewhere between white and yellow
>tfw you realize finns are the polar opposite of a nigger

Source?

Unironically the reason why we have the highest intelligence in Europe and why Estonia which has the closest genes to us comes second.

White niggers beating guy who accidently born black
Finland is a mystery

I would lick up all their vomit like a dog, I would like to drool at their feet like an animal

Jealous desu
Finns are cute

It's from a blog of one of the girls. The picture is from an initiation done to all new students. The stuff on his head is wet food and cake that they get smeared with. For some reason this picture was taken out of context and used by racists.

Jealous, i bet after the interracial bants they had interracial sex

about 1/20 asian and 19/20 white, but close enough

Disgusting. I don't believe you.

>tfw our orjapäivä was the last one because after that it was removed because it was "too shocking" to new students and "many of them were confused and crying" during the day
FUCKING THIN SKINNED SNOWFLAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We never even had one. (And we unironically had guards with alcometers in penkkarit)

Wtf I want to be that nigger now

angry because it is recist

source

disgusting

u gay senpai