Ironically, country and nigger music.

The Swanos - Flex Your Muscles x100000 on repeat

youtube.com/watch?v=3ifYo29hsoM
>im nnot racist
>i-i love r-rap!

Hip hop and EDM.
Stuff like KSHMR and Kendrick Lamar.

If you think women follow trends, you better watch out for CHADS

they only listen to whats popular with no exceptions, not even any "oh I dont want to listen to the standard affair" type stuff, ONLY things that are popular, trap, soundcloud rap, kendrick lamar, and maybe some frank ocean only because they think their girlfriend will think its pretty

and by listen I mean play at full volume with terrible distorted speakers while playing halo and drinking monster energy drinks

>ITT: people who have never met a Chad

They don't listen to Kendrick.

More EDM, country, even dadrock

Every Chad I know pretty much what you would find on a Sup Forums chart. These guys have lives and can't spend hours looking for new music on sketchy websites so they go on popular websites like Sup Forums or Reddit and listen to whatever is trending right now.

my dick

Big room and other electronic garbage with drops

>chads listen to Sup Forumscore
hmmmmm

That's just blatantly untrue. They use Spotify/Apple Music charts and playlists to curate. Maybe Reddit but generally not.

Basically whatever they play on the classic rock stations.

You guys met some low tier Chads.

All Chads are low tier.

this song for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKWd48sSM

Some Chads have better taste than and know more about music than you do. You just don't want to admit it because you think your taste in music is what makes you special. It would crush you to know that some of those guys are better at everything you do.

This shit
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

It depends on which Chad you talk to
One kind of chad I met only listened to country and radio

The other kind listened to hip-hop 'bangers'

I had a Chad football player roommate in college and he listened to Elliott Smith and Animal Collective.

Why is that ironic?

What's wrong with halo, asshole?

>Chad is at Download watching great artists and probably getting mad puss tonight from easy slags
>Your posting about how much you hate him, not envy

>chad attends a power electronics show after hes done benching 2 plates at the gym
>he hooks up with a qt power electronics girl
>you're in your room listening to Kanye and shitposting on Sup Forums

Dale

Chad listens to top 40 and spotify playlists. Normie reject losers listen to mucore