Who can stop him? Next season he'll be even better

Who can stop him? Next season he'll be even better.

I agree.

Can't wait until Jerry lowballs him and he bolts for the Niners.

i think he'll have a pretty significant sophomore slump due to every team now having a seasons worth of film on him. his 3rd year and going forward will be good though, i think

That's what everybody said about Cam last year, and they didn't even make the playoffs this season.

Wouldn't it be great if he's the first rookie to win the SB and then falling into comfortably mediocrity for the rest of his career?

It's not like he has a gimmick or the line is bad enough to get rattled by blitzes or anything

The gayants, thrice this year

I'll take it. We will trade him for Lamar Jackson just before he starts to slump though. Then Zeke and Lamar read option. Good luck....

Cam has gone entire seasons completing only 50% of his passes. He's nothing like Dak.

Cam also has mediocre tackles and his #1 receiver is Ted Ginn of all people

>a leaf
>giving the correct answer
holy shit my world's turning upside down

sure. just like nick foles.

Great, that'll be 2021, just in time for your 4th head coach post-Harbaugh.

Get fucked $(er fag

Cam also has the passing accuracy as a punter would have trying to kick to a slant pattern.

Cam isn't a quarterback.

He will join Kap and Cam in the category of young non white QB that started off pretty hot and then faded into irrelevance slowly.

Foles was a product of Kelly's meme system. Dak is playing in the same system Romo played in, with the addition of some minor zone read elements.

I'm not sure about that, his style of play isn't like the style of those two

His main asset is that his entire o-line should be in the Pro Bowl so he has time on almost every snap to see what's developing down field so he can throw an accurate pass. Funnier then is he still just throws a lot of check downs

If anything Cowboys will be even better next year because Romo won't be taking up so much money anymore.

kek, one good DE in the NFL is enough to end Lamars career

He's RGIII 2.0

Cap this, his next stop to start a "full" season is Cleveland

Ya i feel like i haven't heard anyone talk about cam in years...dipshit. watch football for more than 1 season before you post

>one season wonder

that's what they said about nick foles in 2013

>Jerry lowballing a valuable player
not really his thing

The thing is Zeke is having a 1600+ yard season. RBs don't just repeat success like that often. Zeke will likely regress a little, to a more reasonable like 1200-1300 yard season, and that will put more pressure on Dak to win. Right now he really is mostly a game manager, has he even had a single 300 yard passing game yet? When Zeke goes back a little bit and more pressure is on Dak, we'll see if Dak can handle winning when he has to pass more

He threw for 319 vs Pit and 301 vs Baltimore

>Dak is a game manager
>Dak can't throw it deep
>Dak is an O-Line babby
>Dak is a checkdown babby

I want Reddit to go back.

Football is the ultimate team sport. Even though QBs are the most important player, they still need to be on a decent team to perform well unless they're a once-in-a-generation talent like Peyton Manning. (And even with him his best seasons were with a great oline, two guys at WR who will probably get into the HOF eventually and at least an above-average run game.) These retards who -babby every accomplishment act like 95% of all good QB seasons weren't done with good supporting casts.

So yeah, call him an oline or running game babby. But make sure to call Greatest Show on Turf Warner a Faulk babby, Brady a Belichick babby, etc.