Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Howdy

Coke please

-Sweet Roll

Hello Jill!
Howzabout a black coffee?

Mantis

I'll take a spicy ramen

evening, hon

How's Reimu doing?
I hope everything is ok.

Mantis

Lending my support to the cutest bar tender around. Evening, little sister.

Doing good, and you?

She's slightly occupied with Alice's streams I imagine.

Such is young love.

Evenin Jill, something low in sugar please.

Hiya, good evenin' Hope you're well!

Evening Mantis!

Hello again Cayde, doin well?

Hey, it's big sis! How are ya?

Been doing okay

Got some sleep last night, but not much

Today was full of napping

-Sweet Roll

Hai there, Jill. How's it goin' tonight? And what is this stuff? Why did you serve this to me? It's green.

Its looking warm and muggy. Prolly the first of the mosquitoes will be out

Mantis

Jokes on you. I don't have a coat.

Absinthe.

I can check up on her later, but she's just had a few schedule issues to balance out. I guess her supervisor had been giving her evening shifts despite requesting them free.
evening, my favorite android

>young love

How long have I been gone?

-Nico

Hello, hello. Trying to unwind with some of my favorite people this side of the Internet. The school semester is officially over for me; have a few days rest then I'm again, starting a handful of projects.

How about yourself?

one coming up. ...what do androids drink, anyway?
man, I've been getting that vibe from the whole country recently. take some kind of spray along, maybe?
coming up, hon.

Omg! Hi 2b!! Its been too long!
Hey!!
Chek'd
Sounds like regular stuff for Reimu. Reimu can handle it, I know.

Yes, young love as in the possessive, immature, overly-doting type. Not referring to the length of it, really.

I thought love potions were red!
Oh well.
*drinks*

Wooh better late than never...
Hmm had you already slipped me a love potion..?
Hello 2B

Hello everyone!

Sorry, do I know you?

I think she is doing well

Probably celebrating Alice's birthday

Been doing okay

Got some sleep last night, but only a little

-Sweet Roll

Hotdogs are red

Mantis

Androids aren't too different from exos right? If that's the case, we can consume regular commodities and specialized items

What's going on, Sky? By the way, you need to let me know your schedule. For some reason, I always think you have work right after threads, yet I usually see you in the Discord. We have to talk.

Yeah. Its Mantis. Forgot to sign

Sounds like things are getting very interesting.
-Nico

Hi, Hi! You've come to the right place, but you knew that :)

A break! That's pretty nice! What are your plans, if i may ask?

I'm pretty ok, just work and the occasional music lesson. Nothing special.

I-I'm an android too? Well...Get me an E tank please!

Hey! That picture still brings a smile to my face. How're are you?

Ah, was hoping you got more sleep than the last time we spoke. What is it this time or is it still the same thing?

A bar thread? Hehe, I may look young but this Cirno-chan always knows how to drink

I have it on my phone!... depending on the workload for the night I can chat some while calling insurance or doing reports. I typically work 10/11pm-6/7am..
Hello best bunny queen E>

I'm having an intense craving for a 7&7 right about now...

yeah, she'll be fine

Well, Happy birthday, Alice, wherever you are!

Mantis

Hiya, what's up?

Y-You never told me what it really is...

Aw look at you, so small. Shouldn't be drinking that much either

So bored.

Mornin'

Feeling kinda lousy tonight

Hey 2B

Got it. I'll train my pattern-recognition algorithms to recognize you as 'Mantis' should I see any reference to trains or cute baseball-playing Asians.

Approximately 20% of posts on Sup Forums are made by 'Mantis'

Interesting? I'd say 'normal'.

Well, on top of having usual graduate research, I've also volunteered to be a tutor for undergraduate control engineering. I'll be tutoring for classical control theory over summer.

Aside from that, I'm planning on working with Kyouma work on a neural network. For what? I do not know. But I want to give him a taste of it. Maybe he could do something amazing with it.

Also, a secret project. For myself. I don't want to tell anyone because then I'll HAVE to go through with it.

Enough about me though. I didn't know you took lessons. What do you play?

I've got just the thing

Be sure to leave your car keys at the bar.
Take a cab home.

Mantis

Oh, makes perfect sense in that case. If you aren't too busy tonight, would you mind? Seeing as how we're working together, we should know each other more.

What's up EMT?

Oh? It's your birthday, EMT? Happy Birthday, sir.

Hello Nep!

Mantis

Tuesday I tryed the method of not using the pillows and keeping then near an air vent

Only worked for a short while

-Sweet Roll

I know you're there user, and I hope your day was great and tomorrow is even better

I can help you with that

of course! It depends on how intake looks when I get in how quickly I reply though, but I'll always see messages..
I know, but we wouldn't forget and love ya

bartender, i want one tall glass of MILK.

chaz

Try a plastic bag full of ice cubes if the pillow warms up

Mantis

Nothing really. At all just bummed out really. And still thinking of just what type of friendship exists between femt and I. It doesn't seem too clear as to what it really is.

Thanks. Atleast I got people here

Somebody understands, thank you very much! I will remember this.
Excuse me, but Cirno-chan is probably older than you are.
I've never even driven before!?

No cookies with that? Rough day huh?

Right now, it seems it's bound for no one at all.
Not much.

I... can't believe it, I actually have some milk here!
no worries, love. keep your head up.

I am centuries old, lived through the golden age and the collapse to now. Before all of this, I was a captain of the greatest starship, Serenity

-Busts in through the saloon's doors and takes her seat to the desk then stares right in the eyes of the bartender awkwardly...or menacingly it's really hard to tell- I'll take some...-Suspence break-...Tea >:3

Glad to see you already recovered from the second eye surgery, i was just about to send you a mail to wish you a fast recovery since i've been told just some hours ago of what happened.

Give me everything in the till, you hag. I'm getting one thing tonight, the money or your life.

well, I hope it chooses a good person

-nade toss-

Hello.
No raving allowed.

I'll take the brunt of it! My body is READY!

Nonsense! You're calling people out in the best possible way. If you're not feeling properly celebratory, embarrassed, or slightly melancholic on your birthday, something is certainly wrong.

No pressure, I'm patient.

Bummed out? About FEMT or something else entirely. And I was under the impression that she told you that the two of you are friends; where is the ambiguity? She told you herself she isn't ready for a relationship at the moment.

2nd eye surgery on the 1st. Don't count me out just yet, I'm still in this.

That might be something I would consider

But I might try to replicate what happened last night, but earlier to see if it could work

Because it didn't warm up that time

-Sweet Roll

Good evening, everyone.

How's things?

No raves, how about a trip instead to Sparrow Racing!

Reisin-chan!
I'm a fairy?

I still need to show Reimu-chan something cute I made for her, but I will wait.

Did autocorrect just disgrace me?

I'm programming something. It's fun.

So what will you do with your off-time, 2b?

Mantis

For how long hmm?

Again, Thanks.

I'm sure It will be back to normal tomorrow. But every year its the same thing really

Eh, just in general. With it being my birthday, and just like last year, I'm sitting at home doing nothing.

And its more so that we are friend. But how she acts seems off for friends. She seems to trust me, and care for me like a good friend, but still doesn't really seem like one. It's just like its something between Good Friend, Close friends and just kinda work/school friends.

Is this a newcomer in our midst? Good evening. Welcome to the bar, please make yourself at home.

My off-time? After my surgery or for the summer in general?

fair enough! happy birthday then, EMT

You are living in The Solution, and not The Problem!
I commend you.

Mantis

Trip? I don't do weed, I'm curious about other drugs though.

Aw nice. What are you programming?

I was drawing earlier, but I lost my train of thought.

Yes, this is my first time visiting this establishment. Thank you. We all need a place to rest, eh?

I'm not trying as hard as I could, but I'm doing better than I once was. Digging myself out of a rut that I forced myself into long ago.

No, I meant traveling. We can do some when we get there

I've always been a fairy!?
Someone with great sense, I see! Yes, I'm certainly stronger than everyone else! Probably. Expect maybe Reimu-chan and Reisen-chan.

Both, I guess.
You said finals were done?

Mantis

Welcome to our lil corner of things then E>
and any progress is progress still

Cease your haram behavior, infidels. This place of depravity has been closed permanently by the Islamic Patrol, inshallah. Your Jizya tax has been increased for this month.

How do you know? Did you ever have a creator?

Oh, i see...get it? Jokes aside, i noticed you disappeared for quite some time so i thought you were already under the knife, it would've explained your absence, been more busy than usual lately then?

Oh wow, i actually wasn't expecting to receive what i ordered...hmm, what if the tea is poisoned though? What if it's a tea coloured disguised jellyfish the one inside the cup?

-Shoots it in mid air- Denied!

Jokes on you, Islam has no power here on Sup Forums

Man, you so much amazing stuff, it's always interesting to hear what's new! That secret project sounds pretty interesting too, hope that goes through.

I mostly do music theory and play piano and guitar. But I'm not at a point where i can actually do anything though. I get discouraged pretty easily, but I've been getting encouragement from our friends here :)

Damn, was hoping that would help. I personally sleep with a eye visor, because all light bothers me when i'm sleeping.

Good to hear it's nothin bad though

well, sometimes it's okay to take it a little easy. regarding being in a rut... you're in good company. we've all had our ups and downs in life.
yeah, I can appreciate the bunny. she's pretty awesome.
I'm not keen on poisoning my patrons

That nade was supposed to kill the thug

To the contrary, Sup Forums is now the property of the Islamic Caliphate.

I'm experimenting with danmakufu out of boredom and wanting to make something out of it when I get good enough.

-Nico

Nothing wrong with that at all. Past a certain age, birthdays are less consistently celebratory. If it is really getting you down, why not arrange a get-together with a few close friends for the weekend?

As for FEMT's (non)friendship, it seems to me like you're just experiencing a little cognitive dissonance. It's to be expected, since you want something more than that with her. But you have her friendship, try to relax.

*clasps her hands together* A place to rest; I couldn't put it any better myself. Got a name? I'm YoRHa Unit No. 2 Type B, but you can call me 2B.

After surgery, I'll be useless for about 2 weeks. I'll likely be listening to audiobooks and the playlist Jill makes for me. I hate being unproductive, but it's a temporary necessity. Been entertaining the idea of buying a classical guitar and practicing that for a while.

As for the summer? I'll be tutoring a bunch of undergrad engineers about classical control theory. Other than that, I still have research, work, and a handful of secret projects to keep me busy.

What about you, Mantis?

Welcome to Our Thing, user.
Make yourself at home.

I'm not born from a person creating me, you need to do your research!!
This has made me miss Reisen-chan's lap pillow. One day I will rest on it again

Listen here you filthy Saracen, this territory belongs to the Crusaders, now leave with my warning or perish to my blade and shield

I'm calling the cops.
Deus vult saracen.

I just need to... be stronger, I guess. Thanks, Jill.

I use pictures of Nausicaa, but can you call me Fenn? A place to rest is just what I need right now.

Progress is progress, you're right. It's nice here.

Don't make me laugh. This is the fate of crusaders.

I can give you a glass of water, would that be suitable, mate?
well, I had to look it up and verify what it is, but it sounds like one hell of a fun thing to toy around with. good luck!
nah... you can only be as strong as you are, hon. don't be hard on yourself for something like that.

I plan on enjoying quite a bit of baseball.
And working, of course.
A buddy of mine wants to take a fishing trip sometime in the summer.
We'll see what happens there

Mantis

I guess. I used to enjoy this. Now its just another day of being lonely.

Thanks. Again

The sad thing is that this was my 21st, and that usually a big one though, to go out with friends and shit. But none live around here except for FEMT, so...

And Yea, I guess I'm just being kinda too worried and over thinking shit. I know shes already a reliable, trust worthy friend.