Recent purchases thread

Recent purchases thread

>whatd ya buy?
>whered ya get it
>ltd edition, colored, rare shit etc.

That Worthless album is Amoeba splatter and probably the nicest looking record I have.

how much was exmilitary?

200 usd

Bump

bread
from tesco innit

Nice

>mana pool on vinyl
How much money did you pay for electronic music on an analog medium

I just grabbed the new Oxbow on CD at the local record store out here. Would have gotten the vinyl but they hadn't come in for some reason.
I got pic related last month, ordered Lift to Experience direct from their page and got the other records at Cheapo in St. Paul. I love that store so much.

30 USD. the record actually sounds incredible, one of the best sounding records I own

Sure friendo here my recent purchases
I gotta get laughing stock someday
The sunny day real estate lp is the rsd repress and the quicksand lp is a original promotional copy which i was super happy to get

man I love 7s, I don't have enough in my collection

Here's the colors for the albums

Varying degrees of recent

you are fucking kidding me

Got these in the mail recently
Yanqui for $16 and CoG for $48

It's probably an original

And of course my picture glitches off my post

This just arrived!

Damn nice Laughing Stock
Get the Back To Black release, apparently the US reissue is a POS

Earth is an original 1996 pressing, with alternate track 6

Melvins is the Third Man re-issue, came complete with shoddy manufacturing and some kind of gunk (adhesive residue?) along the edge of the record.

Yep, they exclusively use United Record for vinyl and they fucking suck, who knows if that might change since they've opened their own plant now

What's that in the lower-left?

Panda Bear's Young Prayer, this year's reissue

Hope so. People write a lot of shit on Discogs about those Melvins re-issues in particular, like having surface noise throughout one whole side, deep scratches on brand new copies, and random hisses and pops.

Fuck yeah, Iron Lung rules.

Damn, Nier Automata, FoH, Colin Stetson, and 35007? My dude.

My man.

Kinda sucks because I bought the Nier OST from a third party seller because I didn't know they were releasing one in the west.

Also 35007 was totally a thrift find haha.

Fuck yea they do they just came to my town too to play and got this sick hoodie

made another thread but might as well post it here cause I'm so happy I got it. Wish I could find the other on, I really like bleed me an ocean

bump