When the Syrian civil war ends are all the refugees gonna go back?

When the Syrian civil war ends are all the refugees gonna go back?

lol

If they have kids they can stay permanently.

I look just like them

No
Assad/that IS guy/the guy America will put in charge is going to declare they are all traitors and we executed right at the border if they come home
All of them are going to stay

>ww3 starts
>usa btfoing russia
>you can now apply for citizenship in finland
based assad and chemical attacks

Will you help us removing kebab?

I unironically loled. Cheers lad

after waves of russian refugees kebab will be the least of your concerns

Why would Senegalese and Afghanis leave just because of some thing in Syria?

Because the refugees are Syrian?

Not one person from the former Yugoslavia has returned after moving (or seeking asylum), all of whom were meek, Croats, Serbs, whatever.
What makes you think entitled Arabs will want to move back to a much poorer country than any of the former Yugoslav states were. Especially after they crossed said former Yugoslav states to get to Germany.

Sure, just need to throw a bit more missiles at them.

Russians are welcome, kebab is what concerns me

Why did yuros let them in in the first place? Really makes you think...

75%+ of them arent from syria.
We are being sued for kicking out two "refugees" from bangladesh and uruguay right now

EU Forced

stay strong maygar

>Because the refugees are Syrian?
Are they now?

>uruguay
they have visa free access to europe
pls tell me he didn't come legally by plane, and then went like "lol asylum pls i'm from aleppo"

Ryssä traitor.

You'll be gunned down at the border vladimir.

>invite everyone to your house
>fuck not enough room for everyone
>blackmail your neighbors into taking in everyone

>uruguay
That one is a bit odd. Uruguay isn't even a shit country.

This. Every newspaper article in which refugees got in some kind of trouble here was mentioning Afghan refugees.
A few months ago:
Afghan refugees had a massive fight, two factions converged and one Afghani man was stabbed to death as a result.
Afghan refugees tried to get into a cargo train and got electrocuted and hospitalized.

proofs?

churkas do it all the time. They go from Belarus to poland and then pretend they are asylum seekers from syria

Venäläisistä vois olla hyötyä paskanahkoja vastaan, taitavat tälläkin hetkelä hoitaa suurimman osan näiden pahoinpitelyistä. Lisäksi näiden mukana tulis myös 5/5 slaavi pillua

>Afghan refugees tried to get into a cargo train and got electrocuted and hospitalized.
Wish this happened to the Central Americans coming here desu.

yes, so please tell your retarded president to stop bombing assad

Its a true shame our prime minister is completely eu puppet, which btw canceled his promise afterways.
Well least most of Finns hate him nowdays for a reason.

the refugees are coming from africa and all over the middle east and they will keep coming and in greater numbers as long as the united states keep destroying every single government over there.

Jos tykkäät ryssistä noin paljon niin muuta venäjälle.
t. vinkattu supolle

>Refugees are Asad supporters fleeing the U.S. strike on an airbase
ROFL

>syrian civil war has nothing to do with syrian refugees

Ai ihannoit islamia, muuta irakiin.
t. vinkattu supolle

>this is what Germans actually believe

Because that's what's happening you moron. Keep killing the only guys holding back the refugee flood and keeping radical Islam at bay like the good goys you are.

no
in yurop they have welfare and in their country they get much less benefits

No it's not.
Most of those Sub saharans have not been affected in any way by US policy.

But that isnt the reason they are coming to europe or why you're accepting them, you dense cunt. Wars happens continuously all over the world; you don't have to nor have you taken all the refugees

Libya

They have been affected by Gaddafi getting killed and Libya becoming a failed state and thus the only thing preventing them from coming over the Mediterranean Sea being removed. Why do you think the EU bribed Gaddafi for decades? To prevent this very situation. Then the US (and the French) came and killed him and now they keep flooding and there's nothing to stop them.

Are they Libyans?
No, no they aren't. Stop being an apologist. If it were US governments fault, i'd be posting with a German flag right now. Because my country was fucking bombed.

Made me giggle OP.

its true tho
let them durka in peace

We were certainly involved in that shitstorm but you're just building a strawman by ignoring the fact that smashing Gaddafi was a European project. Britain and France led the charge on that one.

you those damn cucks!!!! >:(

You say that like Germany couldn't defend its own borders or strong-arm the rest of Europe into growing a sack if you wanted. The US knocking over a strongman in the Middle-East only means refugees in Germany because Germany let them in.

That's also ignoring the fact most of the "refugees," don't come from areas where the US has dropped its freedom too. Sorry your country is full of self-loathing cucks, but the first step to fixing that is realizing it and stop deflecting to outside parties. Germany ultimately controls German immigration.

Some of them will, they have family and property back in Syria. Also some of them are high educated and are no more than illiterate in the West.
But who was already poor will never go back.

>a literal lie

Source? I literally can't find anything

The only thing preventing them from coming over the Mediterranean Sea should be our military power on the Libyan coast scaring them from embarking on the journey. But do we do that? Nooooo, that would be bad. We better stay idle and accept them if they arrive here or better, we send people to search for them at sea.

>U.S. bombing is the cause of the civil War of ISIS and now a a missile strikes on am Syrian airbase will increase refugees

You're a special kind of retard. I hope for Germany's sake you're a Russian, Balkanite, Muslim or some other foreign dipshit.

>a Russian, Balkanite, Muslim
rude