Honestly, Sup Forums, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Honestly, Sup Forums, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Jesus fuck imagine the smell.

They heard how well the british queue and tried to do the same

What are they even waiting for?

They have little pee pees, hairy women, and all smell equally bad.

Any explanation of how they could fuck something so simple up so badly?

Obviously not a bathroom

They're cheaters. They're well known for cutting in line. It's part of their culture. They have to stand close to keep someone from cutting in front of them.

They are plugging the butthole of the person in front of them so they don't accidentally shit in the street.

They're extremely impatient to the point of being incredibly rude. Will cut in front of you at a moments notice so you have to physically block them out. I'm shocked they were able to even form a line, usually it's just a mob. They drive like this too..absolute free for all, no lanes.

kek

the line for the sandal store

Holy fuck, whenever I fly out of Toronto, there's always a shitton of Indians and they just fucking swarm the gate in a giant pack even before boarding is announced. Like, they board by seat number, you dumb pieces of shit. There's literally no point in crowding the gate, they won't let you on until your section is called anyway. Sit the fuck down and chill.

Shit pisses me off, because I fly business class, and I can't get to the gate to preboard half the time, because there's 500 goddamn Indians in the way.

but what of sanjay on the end, who will cease his inherit shitting?

That's why they have so many babies. The line must never end.

Why would you even do that anyways? Any time I fly anywhere, I wait till the last minute, and everyone is on board.
No lanes, no crowding, and I get to finish my pizza.

MODS!!!

Well, usually I'm flying international and at night, so I've got plenty of time to eat, do some shopping, have a few drinks in the lounge. I usually just want to get on the plane, get to my seat, chill, and get a movie going.

But nope. I gotta stand around for half a goddamn hour, because Rajesh and Manjula can't u derstand the concept of waiting until they're called.

They're so sex deprived they just take any opportunity to rub their dicks on a butt.

>He doesn't finish his cheese pizza while waiting for his plane
What are you even doing with your life user?
Ah, but still, I've always found it a hassle to stand around waiting to be sat down, when you can just wait until everyone is gone.
Then again, I only ever fly coach, so I go near the end regardless.

THIS
But more generally because India is a super crowded place, most people have no idea, so doing shit like that saves space, but yeah Indians are also fuckers and would leap into an open space to get in front, there is no such thing as courtesy in India because life is worth so much less haha

Kek...I worked with a middle-aged woman named Manjula. She flashed me her tits once. Nipples looked like two dried figs with a belly button between them.

Well, see, that's the thing. In theory, if you're flying business, you don't need to stand around because they board you first before everyone else. I SHOULD be chilling in my big ass comfy seat enjoying free champagne while everyone else is still standing around waiting to get on.

Just doesn't happen that way a lot of the time because of the goddamn Pajeets. The airline staff even tell them they're not being boarded yet and to please sit down, but they never do.

I guess I'll just consider myself lucky I don't ever deal with Indians when I travel then.

Yeah, I'm based out of Toronto, I work for a real-estate conglomerate, we own residential buildings all over Canada, and have partner companies all over the world. Our head office is here, but unfortunately, there's also a ton of Indians here, so whenever I fly anywhere for business, they're always there. I'm not even sure why the fuck Pajeets fly to half the places I go to. Even going to Europe there's a ton of them.

This is the indian equivalent of the slav squat

All things considered I'd rather squat with the Slavs

There is a ton of them as it is, they reproduce like rats.

It's Gods sense of irony. We are blessed with such a beautiful, unique planet, that he had to subject us to something so shitty and negative to give us a sense of balance.

It's always families too. Like, the whole fucking clan. Husband, wife, wisened old grandma and grandpa, sisters, brothers, like 10 kids... what the fuck is an entire Indian family doing flying to fucking Amsterdam?

They're all like that. It's never just like a lone Pajeet flying. They always have their entire goddamn family with them.

I'm in Toronto as well and there hardly any indians here. Uoft, at the centre of Toronto, is all chinese, north of there is rosedale/forest hill parts, which is all waspy, south you have the beaches which is all waspy again, and just to the east and west you get a mix of everything. unless you're talking about brampton, which isn't toronto

I can only imagine the smell of that plane afterwards.

well then you'd have worn out knee caps. i'd rather have harjeets chicken tikka massala in my ass and my dong in munjinders biryani cakes

No, not so much in downtown Toronto, but I guarantee, you go to the airport and they're there.

airport area or inside the airport? plus pearsons in Mississauga, and just on the border of Brampton. so like I said, there's a shit load of them there but not in Toronto

How the hell does squatting wear out your knee caps? I think you've spent too many hours on the wrong side of a gloryhole, m8

Inside the airport. I know there aren't that many in Toronto proper, just swarms of them whenever I fly.

Irl lol'd

that's very true. Regardless of the airport I'm at there are always tons of indians lol

lol. basic physics; your knees are suspending all the weight. unless you squat with an invisible stool???

The only reason planes don't load back to front is luggage space. You don't want some haji getting on before you and placing his basket of snakes where you want to put your suitcase of 40 cardigans.

I tend to only take whatever luggage a check, and a personal bag I can tuck under the seat.
I can understand why some people would want to get in before others because of this reason though, but never been a problem for me.

> basket of snakes
fuckin kek

lmao..
I'm Indian
and I gotta say
fuck indian people
Always causing so much fucking problems at my work.

you rest on your thighs dumbass. american i presume?

Are they shiting in the stairwells instead of the toilets?

>DESIGNATED

> STANDING

> STYLE

In all seriousness it's the inbreeding

Sounds like a wild ride

Have you ever been there? They are fucked up. Still have open defecation
>be me in India
>on work detail as engineer
>always wondering about the smell
>have some free time and wonder around to different sites
>woman in front of me with kids steps off of sidewalk
> hikes up dress in grass and shoots diarrhea in grass and stands up walks away
WTF they all do it what a shit backwoods country

Sounds pretty shit forward to me. They aren't bound to finding a porcelain bowl to evacuate in. They have never been oppressed by societal norms that have them shitting in little rooms which free up space to have more storefronts in which to sell knock off sandles.

....would have made more sense had you said shit backwards but my point is still valid

> Be me.
> Living in India.
> Designated shitting streets where people shit all over and don't even wipe.
> Hot as all hell and everyone is sweaty
> Everyone stinks of spicy sweat.
> Gotta get in a queue to buy some cold water.
> See how people queue.

Fuck that shit. I'm not rubbing my crotch on some sweaty stinkin' dude's shitty buttcrack. I'd rather die of thirst.

>They have never been oppressed by societal norms that have them shitting in little rooms
How about the sanitary norms that keeps people from dying at the ripe old age of 32.
You know what? on second thought, let them keep shitting in the street.

It's a cultural thing. I had a professor mention how Indian men gather very closely when together. Years ago I was standing in line for Black Friday and Best Buy and I watched a group if Indian men gathered in a circle. They were just four to five inches from each other's faces. Very weird to me. There's really nothing I like about India at all.