Black in Japan

I see a comment "Japanese is a racist" often on the Net.
But blacks in Japan do NOT say like that.

Look this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8
youtu.be/yGzU9W4OXD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Related video is for a Japanese Zoo.

>saturation
>still claims to be a minority
no
also fuck them

Japanese love black cock because Japanese cock is so tiny. Japanese are the biggest sluts for black cock.

I think it's partly a selection effect. These are clearly decent black folk. There are plenty of them in the US but as these folks say, here they get lost in the crowd, identified with a crowd, and fear being shot for the actions of others.

In Japan the lack of any crowd they could possibly fit into works in their favor. They get treated as individuals.

They're even willing to put up with, rationalize, hell I hear them even defending ill-treatment they receive because being treated as an individual is very important, and they're in a position to really know that.

Very cool vidya thanks user.

>all translators/english teachers
for fucks sake man

What company is going to hire an ape with an accent and different culture to do a job a native could do better?

If you have any skills pretty much every place. For fucks sake you get a tax credit for hiring foreigners.

I thought the Japanese wanted white piggus and foreign devils to go home

Did they change their minds?

Except there are plenty of japanese people already in japan, who know japanese fluently, who know the culture, who look japanese, who can do most of those jobs just fine. Beating one of them out for a job is a pretty high bar for a foreigner. Teaching English is the one thing it's easy for us to beat the natives out for. Like that one guy said, there are japanese people who can do his job but he got the job anyway - because it's the one field where the stereotypes work in his favor.

Also they were not ALL - did you miss the musician?

Who is this japper clapper?

Japan please.

While the whole "Japs hate niggers thing" might be blown out of proportion as of right now, I think if you were to have more of them things would quickly change.

I know some of them come off as decent, but they are a very small percentage. A lot of blacks wouldn't think twice about robbing you and raping your women.

The only reason the ones in the video may get treated well, is because you happened to get the small minority of them that aren't pure garbage. If you had to deal with all the shit that we do, you would hate them just as much and you often wouldn't have the energy to sort the "good ones" from the "bad ones".

Don't make the same mistake that we did. You really don't want these people in your country and there is nothing wrong with being perceived as being "racist". Videos like these will just attract more of them.

this cracks me up everytime

FPBP

how do you guys still like us after we dropped two nukes on you?

Fucking, what?

Why the fuck do they hate regular gaijins then?

God damn Japan, you've let me down.

Didn't you know? THE SAMURAIS WERE BLACK

Samurai literally means "Black warriors" in niggerian!

Yoko Mada

She's a big fan of Trump senpai

Stockholm Syndrome

fucking Nips are so racist they take niggers just to have domesticated apes walking around.

Those people aren't committing crimes and helping the japanese through either education or creative influences and being productive members of society.

What would be the rationale of hating them?

Are you even allowed on the internet there, or are you a state sponsored anti-nippon poster?

this is dumb. every other country in the world is chill and relaxed and people aren't shooting other people by the tens of thousands and then we go to my country and we're just a cess pool of nationalism and hatred towards police and towards each other and we're all generally ill-informed and stupid. this country sucks.

im going to switzerland.

>mfw the japs only treat nignogs nice because they view them as a walking curiosity

dude, all asians are racist. No exceptions. They just dont say it in your face. Particularly the people in Tokyo, very 2 faced. Its at the point you cant even tell if they are nice for the sake of being polite or genuinely nice

Exactly this and this is changing a lot, Nigerians in Japan are shitting it up.

>I write music for video games
>xenoblade chronicles x

oh shit it's the WE STUCK ONNA WHOLE DIFFERENT PLAAANET guy

>A few uncle tom blacks
>"Japan loves us!"

Yeah, wait until you get more of them & "african american" culture kicks in

Fucking this

Never gets old

Niggers = Everything wrong in the world

Lmao a chink saying nippons have small cocks.

>What would be the rationale of hating them?
They'll bring more

>English Teacher
AYYYYY

Your loss you r not a racist. Now buzz off and enjoy colors.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn86TiufHm8

I'm a gaijin in Japan and I just don't see it.

The whole "Japan is racist" meme is probably pushed by SJWs that want to push their librul shit on Japan and reverse-weaboos that hate anything Japan related.

They take a handful of bad experiences they find on the net and retell them as they were common practice.

There are racist people in Japan just like there are everywhere. Heck, Western and Middle east nations have tons of hate groups, but somehow Japan is the xenophobic capital of the world.

So the whole reason these blacks like Japan is that there are less blacks?
WOW

Just looked up some of her vids. What a treat.

At least nips are not cucked by their government, Chang. Not to mention, it is very probable that the Chinese are also contenders for having the smallest penises.

Whoa VPN over here someone call the party

>you will never be the mc in a slice of life anime about a gaijin who is thrust into the role of manager at a female only hotel

please kek, if you're listening, let reincarnation be real

IIRC, this is from a South Korean TV show. All are actors. The black guy is a comedian that lives in SK. He speaks Korean fluently.

Wow. Her midface is enormous.

You're projecting. I'm half-Japanese and lived in Japan for eight years (business), and can tell you that Japanese people are racist, but it's not the ugly open racism you see in the USA. They're the most polite people on earth. They would never contradict you on even mundane things like coke vs pepsi, much less on things like race. But internally, they don't view other races as equal, except maybe the white race. Blacks are bottom tier in their view of course.

They definitely want to keep Japan Japanese. They can tolerate only a 2% non-Japanese population level. And they only hand out temporary work visas. There are no green cards, no paths to citizenship. You arrive, you work for a year, you go home to your country and that's it. I'm half-Japanese and they'd never even consider giving me anything better than a temporary work visa, no matter how many years I lived and worked there.

I hope they never change.

Why don't you move to the Central African Republic. I heard they have nice weather, no government interference and lots of black people.

You'd be running back to the States within hours of arriving.

The USA is less racist than most countries.

>I'm half-Japanese
how do you feel about that?

It's more of a general policy and lack of integration/acceptance than an explicit Klansmen kind of racism. It's mostly because of disrespectful whiny shits and justified, but it's there

How do I feel about it? Pretty good. Japanese and white girls alike like it. Thankfully I inherited my dad's tall frame. Being a manlet is the only risk of this racial combo. People in society tend to treat me better than I deserve. They seem to think that I'm smarter than the rest. Like I said, they're assuming based on my appearances. I'm just a normal guy beneath the surface. But I use this to my advantage.

>Those hands
>she
I don't think so user

Australia
Denmark
Austria
France
Germany
New Zealand
Singapore
Finland
Japan
Iceland
UK
Spain
Greece

all of those are bastions of the west and you can't name ONE negative thing about them. if i go there, my life would be EXPONENTIALLY better you stupid nigger.

I thought they had permanent residency? I mean it's not citizenship, but foreigners that have it can stay there as long as they want can't they?

Why would you want blacks in japan? Every other race is understandable, but blacks..
Thats a death sentence for your country.

as long as they stay below 2% I think they'll be fine

Japan also has the Nigerian problem. They work for the yakuza and are in shady businesses.

Blacks in Japan are generally a lot smarter/well adjusted than their basketball American brothers.

Spent a few months in both USA and Japan and the ones in japan were defenitely a lot less apenogs

this

african blacks and non-ghetto blacks in isolated areas are well adapted and intelligent

but once you have black people in groups you get this "how ghetto can you be" rap battles that manifest.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8

Why do you even let nignogs live in your country? You don't even have a colonial history.
Do they contribute anything to your society?

And goddamn these nignog on that picture are ugly as fuck, jesus fuck!!!

Thats 2% too many.
They are called junglebunnies for a reason.

It's true, japs are more pussy and beta than white boys and their women love black dick.

>Australia
shitposters
>Denmark
Legos hurt to step on barefoot
>Austria
Arnold Schwarzenegger
>France
cheese-eating surrender monkeys
>Germany
ficki ficki
>New Zealand
cunts
>Singapore
beat you in public for chewing gum
>Finland
alcohol is sold only by the government
>Japan
gajin-hating hikikomoris
>Iceland
cold
>UK
can't own a butter knife
>Spain
fucked up Mexico and now we have to deal with it
>Greece
pay denbts

Still have a small Asian dick. You'll fit in here with the tiny dick whites.

Sup Forums really is just loser Asian and white males.

It's definitely a she

> letting niggers in your country
> being proud of some of them liking it there
If this becomes a trend, enjoy the downfall of your country.

What's wrong with beating someone up for chewing gum?

Did you expect anything else from women?
Not much different from your women, Your women love white dick more than black/brown/cut dick though.

did someone send her a MAGA hat

Leave. We have plenty of pussies in the states who sit around whining while contributing nothing, you won't be missed.

Seriously though, America sucks because most Americans are self centered children who care about nothing but themselves just like you. You'll be miserable no matter where you live because people naturally hate people with your attitude.

I know kek, I hope more niggers leave America and move to the slant eyed countries. Japs can have the niggers.

>Belgium
your source for chocolate, stella artois, and conflict diamonds from antwerp

I really do doubt japs would take them.

Just send them to Europe. There's room and money for everyone here.

youtu.be/yGzU9W4OXD0

A friend sent her a official MAGA hat and Trump T-shirt

be careful what you wish for

you don't know what it's like to live with niggers every day

Dude, I live in Brussels.

>did you guys check out my ass right now

what ass

atleast you don't live in Detroit or Milwaukee or LA or NY

That is normal Japanese behavior.
They treat each-other like that.

Ever they get to sing Japan

You forgot sweden faggot.

>And they only hand out temporary work visas. There are no green cards, no paths to citizenship.

False.
After five years, you can apply for a Permanent Resident Visa.
Which gives you the right to remain on the territory at vitam eternam even if you don't have a job or whatever.

Asian women aren't known for having big asses

say that to my face nigger

Ugly asf

Maybe. But the fear in her eyes was real.

Thanks for explicitly spelling out the joke there my fellow autist.

You're welcome

That video's comment section is the definition of white guilt.

They seem like good people. Frankly, smart enough to leave the US, where blacks much easier turn into niggers by sheer osmosis.

Japan is a relatively tolerant society, contrary to what anti-weeaboos and weaboos allege.

exactly, if they live outside of tourist places, they will notice the resentment

Please kill them.