youtu.be/f8rkARf6vR4

clyp.bandcamp.com/

please leave a negative comment about our material

bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/wait-on

>lofi
>sad feeling
>still trying to get better
>each and everyday

Hope you guys like it. Put my heart and soul in to this.

recs
I really love the chords on armadillo

My entire philosophy for my music is chaos + mental illness
It's been done to death but I try to keep my stuff fresh and unique

Btw it's Experimental / Noise / Power Electronics / Death Industrial

I'm trying to expand my genres by collaborating on different projects with friends, but this is solo project

natihilmadebymachines.bandcamp.com/

ergoargos.bandcamp.com/

>singer-songwriter, rock

Nobodys Home, choi min-sik action figure is beautiful. I love how your songs transition from being intense to something sweet and soft.

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases

>Dream pop
>instrumental at times
>noisey

Rec:

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec:

Hi everyone, this is my new single "Dare". I hope you all enjoy it. It tells the story of an abusive relationship.

>Jangle Pop
>Indie
>Dream Pop

Bandcamp (Pre-order): foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence

Stream:
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/dare-1

Music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_uwYXAt9DM

Also available on CD and Cassette through Spirit Goth Records.

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/she-waters-ep

>Experimental electronic
>Organic and technical
>Debut EP

Teaser vid

youtube.com/watch?v=fk0HwKCQ5vQ

Free stream
soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/she-waters-ep

>codlwave
>post-punk
>gothic

We sound kind of like a blend of many different trad- and proto-goth acts. Feedback would be appreciated. I collaborated with a buddy of mine for this split.
Nice

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo

>AVAILABLE ONLY FOR TWO MORE WEEKS OR SO
>Singer-songwriter with really little professionalism and too much ambient elements
>I suppose something more of that nature is coming? Maybe not...

Love:
>implying negative comments are in any way, shape or form something worth considering

Not awful or anything. Just extremely typical singer-songwriter stuff.

frigidawareness.bandcamp.com/album/n-w-o-split

Forgot link oops :^)

Just some good ol' garage rock
>solo artist
>short songs

Stoner rock ripseshfurr.bandcamp.com/track/smokey-mountain

something with more pop/surf vibes ripseshfurr.bandcamp.com/track/dont-you-know

love how dark and angsty this feels, nailed the atmosphere.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>conceptual and dark albums using noise and noises to create claustrophobic experiences

Underrated.

I really like the atmosphere in all of your music.

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

HELLA RECS:

Dude, that is just way too many releases in such a short amount of time.

infantem-fossor.bandcamp.com/album/goodbye
>depression
>another part of the story
>dead relatives
>what the fuck am i alive for anymore

i just want to sleep

adrenalineetc.bandcamp.com/

stuck a few soundcloud tracks on bc, lemme know what you think of em maybe i guess

hvrfcentralcommand.bandcamp.com/album/celebrate-diversity

>world music
>yamaha tg55
>globalization
>zootopia

will post critiques rn
i know this is on hvrf but not really hardvapor, mad respect and fuck vaporwave though

>adrenalineetc.bandcamp.com/
you play those rhodes bits yourself? real nice

>infantem-fossor.bandcamp.com/album/goodbye

this music is kind of a bummer but nice spacious atmosphere to it
this is me btw

>sound collage
>field recordings
>plunderphonics

catorgan.bandcamp.com/

>This shit is offensive. Seriously. Fuck you and your so-called music, and fuck your aesthetic of faux-depression and "being raised in a mental institution." You don't know what shit is like at all. Fuck you for those who actually have had high school friends die and fuck you for this stupid aesthetic of "mental institution" when they really just want you to get better and are socializing you with a bunch of other hurt people who've been through similar awful shit. Fuck you.

I haven't listened to that guy's Bandcamp but I do take offense on that view on (mental) illness, death etc.
I myself derive most of my aesthetics from uglyness and illness, mental and physical. I find it the most inspiring thing in the human world since it is so marginalized, censored and suppressed. I like to look things in the eye and make my art about it - music, writings and visual depictions of everything that is viewed as negative. It is a part of existence and I enjoy finding beauty in that. There is beauty in decay and there is beauty in unraveling minds - right at the same time when it is the most horrifying and destructive thing.

this is offensive. Go fuck yourself.

This is sloppy as all hell, but the ideas behind it and the way everything grows is fantastic. Seriously, the vocals are perfect. Tbh this is golden. One of my favorite things posted on Sup Forums so far. I keep wishing it wasn't so sloppy (like damn you guys can't keep in time with each other at all) but the ideas just rule. DL'd.

Reccin all these.
read up completely btw. your art is great
I need mooooore
for the emotion alone
just swinging by to say go fuck yourself, again
for the dreaminess (still don't know why you say it's noisy lol)

dream pop is still alive because of u guys

new ep, "hopeless romantic", out now

highsunn.bandcamp.com/album/hopeless-romantic-ep

>dream pop
>indie pop
>jangle pop

I have no idea what any of this shit is about but this user's got it right. Well said

damn, thought I deleted that in time. realized I kinda unloaded. still think it's offensive but all that hate isn't good for anyone

but I agree with you

obvious what I said now, but seriously, this is offensive.

This is sloppy as all hell, but the ideas behind it and the way everything grows is fantastic. Seriously, the vocals are perfect. Tbh this is golden. One of my favorite things posted on Sup Forums so far. I keep wishing it wasn't so sloppy (like damn you guys can't keep in time with each other at all) but the ideas just rule. DL'd.

Reccin all these.
read up completely btw. your art is great
I need mooooore
for the emotion alone
for the dreaminess (still don't know why you say it's noisy lol)

Yeah, I was weirded out when I posted it and it appeared as a link to a deleted post. What was even weirder was you commenting on liking what I do since I spend so much energy on the aesthetic of ugliness.
I personally do understand why people can be offended but for me art is something not connected to morals. People make the conscious choice to be offended. I often like to challenge that notion and show that things can be ugly and beautiful at the same time. Things can be offensive and also teach you a valuable lesson at the same time. Art, for me, has to be a tool for the viewer to dig inside themselves.

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>I personally do understand why people can be offended
>I haven't listened to that guy's Bandcamp but I do take offense on that view on (mental) illness, death etc

Alright, I'm not actually offended by that view. I wanted to share my view on art that deals with mental illness because it felt important to me to offer a different vantage point for an artist on here who I feel has potential.
Also, sparking a discussion about art is always nice.

the only thing I've listened to in full of yours is Dunkle Tage, and I'm not going to pretend to understand your art more than you do, but I feel like the difference is you made an album that wasn't patronizing, and it didn't feel like depression-fetishizing. idk. there's a difference between pain and "lol pain xD"

have you visited dude's bandcamp/facebook?

ourclothes.bandcamp.com/

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

My buddies:

Alright , I'll have a look.

I don't really see a big reason to be offended. It's neither going full on throttle "lol pain xDD" nor actually interesting music/images. Any real instrument for me is the wrong choice for capturing the atmosphere of mental institutions. It just doesn't fit.
So, eh. I dunno if it's even worth talking about what this guy does. Maybe one day he realizes he could do something different, scraps all of this, and then makes something worthwhile. Who knows.

Can anyone rec something similar to this?

Perfect programmin' music but 9min. just ain't enough and I don't know what else there is.

kynes.bandcamp.com/album/inside-outside-energy

ok, gonna try it

mariuswave.bandcamp.com/album/of-staticity-and-change

Genre:
>Indie Folk, Lo-fi

Various inspirations:
>Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, The Microphones, Elliot Smith, Bright Eyes

also not 100% perfect English but whatever

good stuff

that's fair I guess, and I know I've been harping on but...the "atmosphere" of mental institutions is warm, positive, and encouraging of growth. maybe centuries ago they were something backwards and fucked up, but

desu I can't even describe why it's so upsetting so I'm going to stop trying

this is hitting a spot right now. you have a knack. the whale is super good. I might buy this later, going to listen a few times

thank you buddy, I'll wait for a final feedback

Bump

bump

I like like like it

Debut single from this band, I'll be playing a little guitar their full length that is being recorded very soon
>indie pop
>arty
>bedroom
>Hop Along meets The Music Tapes?
gabrielgabriel.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-video-46

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/track/resignaci-n-pt-i

>noise
>ambient
>experimental
>lo-fi
>main focus on sound texture

Last track I did today. I kind of want to make a whole album based upon every feeling I've been having in the meantime.
Other releases in Nakamura. which is kind of my label no one is interested on, so I just use it to collect everything I release, include different stuff, but with a similar focus on the ambiences.

-> This sounds alright, but I feel that the bass stands too much and it kind of messes up once in a while, since it's a little bit off, or that's the feeling it gives.

-> Crops is fucking great, I love your ambient style. It has a nice balance between melodies and texture, and I feel that overall, you create something really original and interesting, with these background noises you can't figure out most of the time. Great stuff.

-> I think I've been on your Bandcamp before, sadly after being linked in a bad album cover thread I think. I don't like much of the aesthetics and the general attitude of Power Electronics, but I guess it's me prejudging. Any recommendations from the catalogue so I may give feedback? Thanks.

-> This shit is fucking fire. Armadillo is goddamn amazing. Great mix of styles, I really love it a lot. I've been playing Beach Music for a while, and I've been looking for something kind of similar. Definitively downloading.

Thanks man! I just suck at mixing still haha especially when it comes to bass guitar

Thanks guys, I am trying to get tighter as I'm still pretty new to this.