Whats Sup Forums's opinion on this film?

Whats Sup Forums's opinion on this film?

I found it to be a bastion of hope in our degenerate neckbeard fedora American culture, proving that Christianity reigns supreme. Athiest were so butthurt at the truth in this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQnn5DM_RfM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZZOlfaR4mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty christcuck propaganda. It was so terrible, that it was actually kind of funny.

>God's NOT dead guys I swear!!
>PLS watch this movie about it guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=eQnn5DM_RfM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZZOlfaR4mk

Never seen it but it's probably gay.

Testing

🀄️️️️️

So fucking annoying, top tier fedora videos. That cancerous voice

I used to be a gay atheist who worshiped Satan and Muhammad until i saw this movie and heard about Risen Jesus Christ. Now i'm a devout Christian.

🃏◽️◾️◻️◼️▪️▫️⬛️⬜️️️️©®™️〰️⤴️⤵️#️⃣*️⃣ℹ️↩️↪️↔️↕️

Never change Poland.

Because of his voice all the things he says doesn't matter. Okay sheep fucker.

Shitty lukewarm Cuckstianity.

Produced by a studio that glorifies divorce and feminism.

American Evangelicalism as a whole is foreign to Traditional Christianity.

These people are our Amazing Atheists.

Shameful and heretical.

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

what? no, the retardation of this movie is not because of how the people's voices sound, but that certainly doesn't help

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!“

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

It's okay. I like how every ashiest on the internet has left a rotten tomato comment on it.

Atheist.
Phone posting.

It's a really terrible film. It's so bad it discredits the point it was making, which is a shame.

CultOfDusty is actually kinda based desu senpai

>Implying God is dead
>Implying He's not surely alive
>Implying He's not living on the inside
>Implying He's not roaring like a lion

It was nice to see a movie advocate Christianity but the shilling was way too obvious and the premise was meh.

>car doesn't work
>have faith
>car works
How crazy is it that faith caused a person's car to work in this fictional script about how awesome faith is?

>American culture
>Christianity reigns supreme

that's kind of the problem.

Not really that great.

If you want real arguments try the creationwiki.

Jewish christkike propaganda bullshit, nah.

I find it to be an embarrassment to Christianity.

Why do Protestants always make shitty movies like this? Heck the movie about Padre Pio was a lot better

It's a shitty movie with shitty characters and a shitty plot. You can make a movie about God without having to make it this cringeworthy.

This

Also I became a Cruz Missile