Why aren't we hype?

Why aren't we hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
youtu.be/5EarzbmO3oU?t=12m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)#Complications_and_various_definitions_of_the_concept
nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/marijuana-arrests-four-times-as-likely-for-blacks.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#England_and_Wales_crime_statistics
newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Schoolcraft
slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/14/drug-testing-welfare-users-is-a-sham-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

95% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIME

I KNOW
FUCK MEN RIGHT?

POO

So now Hollywood is trying to tell us that fucking Madea and her tribe of sassy nigger women landed men on the moon?

Holy shit.

glorified calculators

>movie is about a mathematician that worked at nasa and -helped- plot the trajectories of orbiting spacecraft.
Sounds like it could be cool

"THE TRUE GENIUSES"

The fuck are they on about? Unless Johnson did the majority of the work and specifically did work nobody else could do then I don't see what they are trying to imply

Who built dem rockets doe senpai?

Checkmate n sheeit

everyone in this thread is buttblasted beyond belief that

1. the movie is about women
2. those women are black

Trailer was good, it's got me interested, i'd probably see it matinee

Unless they're making a film about spooky illuminati symbolism or nordic or what the fuck ever, who cares about a NASA anything? Fuck you.

>hidden figures

is that supposed to be a math joke

I fucking hate the entertainment industry

ITT: Sup Forums's BTFO because black women are better at math than they are.

More like lets take a very minor thing, some black women doing math, and turn it into an "empowering" story

Well it's not like this shit is made up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

That being said, I'd be more hype for the usual capeshit.

No, they're more like glorified computers.

I wish I screen cap'd it but someone posted "What, are they going to need to appropriate next, the moon landing?" About two years ago. Le Slippery Slope fallacy they said.

let them have their time to shine. I'd give a shit tbqph

>Katherine Johnson, the genius black woman that did the maths for the NASA is whiter than some people that classify as white, like spics

Kek

Its 5 posts in. Stop instigating you shit head.

>black women doing math

That's like dogs riding bicycles.

I'd pay to watch that.

Here, another random pic of the black woman

WE WUZ MATHS AND SHYET

>1/8th black
>played by a full negress

jesus fucking christ JUST STOP

Looks pretty old to me Senpai

>film gets announced
>Sup Forumscucks immediately start spouting how stupid this will be because it will make NASA a group of evil white men keeping down black women based on nothing

>trailer released which doesn't put NASA or their heads in a particularly bad light
>pretty standard female empowerment film without going full men-hating
>Sup Forumscucks still get triggered because films about black people are the worst thing imaginable whether or not it's a true story

I'm just excited for when the black panther trailer drops now

>Katherine says she ignored them. Katherine was assertive, asking to be included in editorial meetings (where no women had gone before.) She simply told people she had done the work and that she belonged.
That's so badass though

I hope the movie won't make it out to be a "WE" thing

>she's also 97 years old
Fuck, I hate that I won't age that well

She's about as black as Olivia Wild

she'd probably get beat up in Milwaukee by the chimps chimping out because she looks so white

It's actually pretty funny

She's black enough that a Milwaukee cop would shoot her.

WTF? I'M BLACK NOW?

That is if Sherrif Clarke doesn't drop on the dickheads before they drop on her.

lol

>more like her input and depiction are typical hollywood exaggeration

>said exaggeration warps public's knowledge of history

>black panther
it's a black character and capeshit, why would Sup Forums care?

or do you just think of Sup Forums as illogical racists (a boogeyman)

You're black only if you did something good.

You still get to blame whitey for everything else tho.

Are you suggesting Sup Forums isn't illogical racists?

I like how white Jewish people are definitely not white
But fair skinned black people (and yes her features are pretty black and I assume she identifies with her black side since she's still alive and would've been consulted and there would be a shitstorm if she revealed she wasn't) are white because... well they're not Jewish I guess

If she were carrying a gun and aiming it at an officer
Yeah

>he hasn't ever been in a Thor thread
where do you think the Idris Elba meme came from?

Race realism is supported by every scientific study willing to look at it.

That woman is about as "black" as my italian grandma.

Probably 80% white.

lol. silly niggers. so desperate for credit.

Black people are only black when they do bad things. Keep up with the hivemind already

Biodramas are shit even when they're about white people though. They didn't make Alan Turing a nigger in the movie about him but it was still dogshit.

> by every scientific study that agrees with me and that I approve of
ftfy

Can I get rich now by writing revisionist history?

Neil Armstrong was actually not the 1st man on the moon.

The first man on the moon was a black man named Tyrese Jackson.

He was the commander of Apollo 99 Problems where he heroically solved an air filtration problem by blazing come dank weed and doing some celestial hotboxing.

He also corrected a potentially fatal reentry trajectory error by rewiring the internal coms system of the crew module and projected some dope ass gangsta fat bass ridden beats at the precise angle required to bring the craft back on course for a safe landing.

All this was covered up due to racism and an all white Moon landing was faked in a studio.
The fake footage was directed by a young Spike Lee. This was also covered up due to racism.

>being anti-science

wew

Even Sam Harris basically says,
"Yeah, race realism is true.. but if we let that information out we're fucking fucked. We should just go with what we have and keep trying to lift the negro up"

Basically, it may fuck up our societies. "Do we want to? What's the point?"
youtu.be/5EarzbmO3oU?t=12m8s

The point sir is so that we can have the fucking truth.

>intentionally being this stupid for Sup Forums meme points
wow

>le niggers in space

>That woman is about as "black" as my italian grandma.
>Probably 80% white.
>lol. silly niggers. so desperate for credit.

You can bet if that nigger robbed a store, they all say she was "White"

Lighten up.

Common.. the math is in.

>Unless Johnson did the majority of the work and specifically did work nobody else could do

That's exactly how they'll portray it too
>this doesn't sound that accurate
>YOU JUST RACIST PROBABLY VOTING FOR TRUMP WOMAN HATER MISOGYNIST
>our top story tonight on the internet: men are intimidated by intelligent women
>Ghostbusters all over again

The small piece of me left with faith in humanity wants to believe the people saying she's white are different from the people constantly shitposting every board with "European Jews aren't white" and "muh one drop rule," but the rational part of me knows those are the exact same people.

Reminder that if you don't acknowledge that Sup Forums shitposters are ring wing SJWs then you are an SJW.

>White guys cant jump
>Black guys can't Math

the truth hurts fee-fees and we can't have that

this world, man

>There is a wide consensus that the racial categories that are common in everyday usage are socially constructed, and that racial groups cannot be biologically defined.[24][25][26][27][28][29][30] Nonetheless, some scholars argue that racial categories correlate with biological traits (e.g. phenotype), and that certain genetic markers have varying frequencies among human populations, some of which correspond more or less to traditional racial groupings. For this reason, there is no current consensus about whether racial categories can be considered to have significance for understanding human genetic variation.[31]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)#Complications_and_various_definitions_of_the_concept

tldr; scientific consensus is that race doesn't actually exist
I can't wait for your mental gymnastics in stating how this science is biased science but your scientists are real science

She's black enough that a Milwaukee cop would shoot her than plant a gun on her.

Is...is Bill going to be okay?

Same story in Canada

>scientific

Niggers don't believe in statistics cuz statistics is WAICIST

numbers n shiet. why they always so racist?

I'd take this shit seriously from you Sup Forums retards if you weren't constantly trying to obscure the truth that Christianity/religion is bullshit. Die of AIDS you doublethinking pieces of garbage.

Holy shit Harris copped out of that one.
>It may be a fact, but some facts aren't worth knowing or talking about.

He'll be fine

Brazil

>do you just think of Sup Forums as illogical racists (a boogeyman)

Gr8 b8 m8

I don't think anyone gives a shit outside of journalists and progressive bloggers.

Same story in Britain

nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/marijuana-arrests-four-times-as-likely-for-blacks.html?_r=0
>black people 4 times as likely to be arrested for marijuana as white people despite similar usage rates
>there's no way this bias applies to anything other than drugs though, obviously
>the police are only biased about drugs. when it comes to serious crimes, they put their prejudices to one side

Holy shit hollywood really is done with white males accomplishing anything but faggotry

No film on the greatest achievement of mankind is it because the lunar landing was cold war bs?

See

So all these other countries plant guns too? Every country in the world is just against the black man?

Progressives created the one drop rule, and Jews are the ones who say they aren't white.

Why are you guys so mad about this movie? People should be able to produce whatever movie they want if they are able to finance it.

>Wikipedia

Wikipedia considers sociology science. It isn't.

So, I can post this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#England_and_Wales_crime_statistics
which is proof of confirmation bias on your end
You're cherry-picking results. Black people are unfairly picked on despite not making even close to the majority of arrests
>expecting a Sup Forumscuck to actually know anything instead of regurgitating infographics he found on stormfront

A mentally retarded pathological liar really is a special thing to behold. I'm convinced Sup Forums harbors the worst people the world has ever seen.

Race realism is a debunked pseudo science.

newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm

Blacks have no history so (((we))) need to write them one

>posts by people with PHDs writing in the new england medical journal
>probably don't really know anything cause they disagree with what I think

>Thinking police want to bust people for Marijuana use
>Busting known gangbangers for Marijuana because sometimes that's all you can get them on

Learn how policing works. Usage rates are not the same either. NYT is liberal trash.

You literally probably believe the "known" progressive propaganda that "there's no point in testing people in welfare for drugs because such a small % of them use drugs"

I have an article for you that's a very fun read on that.

Wikipedia is a website, it doesn't consider anything to be anything. Not only that, but it isn't even a primary source of information. It summarizes and cites information from other sources. Only someone from Sup Forums would have such a low intellect as to not understand something so simple.

>Neil Armstrong was actually not the 1st man on the moon.
>The first man on the moon was a black man named Tyrese Jackson.

Already a docu about that sempai, someone posted it earlier today

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI

>making excuses for pigs
kek
an honest to god bootlicker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Schoolcraft
Police are scumbags and you enable them

Hahahaahahahaaha

You fucking retard.

Yeah nobody compiles anything on Wikipedia the information just shows up magically.

Mali Empire, Ethiopian Empire and the fact that this woman was real says otherwise.

But please, go on and blame everything on the Jewish Boogeymen that's keeping the white man down.

Taraji Henson is an annoying bitch to top it off

>it's a Sup Forumstards get triggered when someone calls them out on their shit episode
lel (loving every laugh)

National Aeronotics and Space NIGGERS

>empires without accomplishments

How pathetic.

>race is only skin deep
>this woman is white
???

It's not cherry picking. Jesus christ, look at your local prostitute listings. 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 will say
'NO BLACK MEN'

"No black men" is one of the only things prostitutes ever advertise against men.

slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/14/drug-testing-welfare-users-is-a-sham-but-not-for-the-reasons-you-think/

Reminder: Over half of the people BLM marches for have long criminal records.
Over half of them were JUSTIFIED shootings.
Yet they are still fucking carrying on about Michael Brown (thug)
Alton Sterling (Blood / Thug)
Philando (who was a Crip but they pretended was a good guy!)
The most recent guy as well
etc etc etc

It just never stops.

>Wikipedia

This.

I think it's fine, and hell, important to highlight a black woman who made major contributions to the field of space exploration and make her story common knowledge rather than useless trivia, but at the same time calling her and her friends the TRUE GENIUSES behind the Apollo degrades the contributions of the other scientists and makes them all look like assholes who took all the credit. Even worse, idolizing her and making her look like the only person with competence at NASA.

>prostitutes are now social scientists who's opinions we should trust
kek
keep going, this is great