Is is worth watching if I'm an adult male who's only initial interest comes from some cute webms/gifs and kind of...

Is is worth watching if I'm an adult male who's only initial interest comes from some cute webms/gifs and kind of wanting to fuck that rabbit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10068232
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/29357/how-does-the-grid-on-the-microwave-oven-window-prevent-microwave-radiation-from
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a Disney character gets a hard taste of reality but don't worry this story has a happy ending because it always has to
>also Nick (the fox) was a much better character
>also fun fact Nick was originally supposed to be the main focus of the movie

>guys should I sink deeper into my shitty fetish by watching this children's movie?

Is that a yes or a no?

Yeah it's alright.

...Yes?

No, you should quarantine yourself from all media and seek out real human companionship. I mean, if you want to fuck a cartoon rabbit, you've got some deeper issues you're not dealing with.

You know this is a dark path user.
Why do you insist on justifying it?

Don't do it, user.

It will do terrible things to you.

that's not how greentext works user

It is very worth watching. Also

Twitchy tail.

twitchy nose

You need some non-camprip webms boyo.

I know user.
I'm just too lazy to make them.

Bun is for hug not fug

>Nick will never breed your bunny cunny
Life ain't worth livin'

>mfw this movie got me and my bf into predator/prey roleplaying in bed

>that feeling when no girlfriend

You can always pretend.

>tfw no qt3.14 bunny gf

>tfw no gf who's into that
>or even regular gf

>important

>post yfw when this film sucked and it only made you feel even lonelier than ever

>tfw can't watch movies with romance anymore because of tfw no gf

why on earth would you want to fuck an animal? they're to cute to fuck.

She was built for it.

built? shes so small you'd fucking kill her you murderer!

it's not even a hardcore romance storyline. Nick and Judy came to become true friends by the end of the movie with any sexual tension left up in the air.

The feeling when no girlfriend

well yeah user but my point is that the movie didn't force it on you. It let you draw your own conclusions about where their relationship would go.

>Hook
every time

Rabbits were created for breeding.

It's a genius god's desing

>tfw Zootopia is much closer to kino than any MCU movie to date

Modern Disney doesn't like pushing romance because of feminist backlash. That's why they flat out announced that Moana would have no love interest at all.

yes

if you want to fuck the bunny it's a great movie
if you don't it's an OK movie

strawpoll.me/10068232

>doesn't take the knot
fuck outta here

It clearly took the knot.

Why did you have to post that?
I had happily forgotten that thread.
I did not want to remember it.
You have ruined my evening.

damn, I gave up too early

watch angry birds first so you dont get sucked into zootopias message that you should be a cuck

yes. what kind of monster would be attracted to this

It's worth watching exactly 1 time

user are you actually upset that the predators weren't just going crazy and killing people for funsies?

I can't believe they ended it that way. Pretty messed up for Disney.

You'll notice the incessant SJW brainwashing a lot. If you can look past that then go ahead. I made it about 10 minutes until I had to turn it off. This is why kids are SJW. They're brainwashed by these kids movies.

Masterpiece of 2016!
Not even a joke, go watch it, the first time you will probably just think it's a good movie but after watching it two, three or four times then you will understand why Zootopia is a masterpiece!

do it.

post it.

I know you have it.

Post the webm.

You know the one.

bunnies are for petting,not fucking.

are you actually stupid? how did you reach that fucking conclusion from my post? in zootopia, all you know is predators were going crazy. JUST predators. in one scene a bunny woman pulls her kid away from this giant tiger as judy watches in disappointment. this is absolutely completely logical and SMART behavior. there is zero reason to chance it. you and your kids life matters more than the feelings of these people. im a firm believer in better safe than sorry. in angry birds the opposite message is told. fuck ALL the pigs. fuck em. dont risk it. dont accept strangers for no reason. dont accept pigs. fuck their feelings, your kids lives matter more. its better to be safe than sorry

>pleb taste

furbaiting aside, it might be one of the most detailed animated movies ever made. I watched it three times so far and keep catching shit i missed the first time.

it's an okish disney movie
i like the godfather reference

who the fuck voted no

i know. cant believe people go for the under aged ones too
>but officer she was giving me the eye
sick

yeah, i really like the settings in the movies with different zones and climates to accommodate all the animal
honestly if they make the movie into a GTA clone with that world i would play it

>putting your face that close to an active microwave

Goodness what is wrong with people. i blame ponyfags.

she was looking on in disappointment because SHE CAUSED THAT SITUATION. She was watching her ideals crumble around her and she felt guilty for what she said on TV to spread such fear and paranoia. How brainwashed are you?

like what?

>How brainwashed are you?
thats my question. this is a kids movie. how the fuck do you not get the message?

You know the little metal hexagon/circle looking mesh in the window of a microwave? That pretty much forms what is called a faraday cage. Basically, the wavelength of a microwave is larger than the area in between the metal, therefore it cannot exit the microwave through the glass.

Here's the first google hit if it helps. physics.stackexchange.com/questions/29357/how-does-the-grid-on-the-microwave-oven-window-prevent-microwave-radiation-from

why the fuck would jack care if the thing he was fucking was of sexual maturity?

I just found bunnies cute.

Also, I found that microwave depression scene hitting way to close to home.

>tfw after a 12 hour workday you get home, realize what the fuck your life got you to, why you've been on Sup Forums for 12 years, why Sup Forums turned to normie meme shitter station, and why the fuck you haven't done anything to change your life

jdimsa

>Been posting on Sup Forums for just as long
>BF has chicken nuggets waiting for me when I get home from work
>Watch Zootopia together while I shitpost from my tablet

Life isn't all bad.

>buy dinner
>for one
id be sad if it werent so good. i unironically like the taste of the hungry man food

Living as a tranny or a female is literally ex modo though

you can act like a child until you get withered up and die; people coddling you and waiting on you hand and foot the whole way

Well not me, I make far more money than he does and I do the cooking. I keep him to do the cleaning and for fugging.

Do it, OP. Take the dive. Join us.

Except even in the job market/workplace that still applies. Women (esp. white women) are sitting spoiled at the top of the affirmative action totem pole

and all my experiences with women in the workplace were not exactly showing me what hard workers they are

Faggot

It's true to a certain extent. It's easier for women to get to middle management (where I am) but still anything above that is dominated by men because they're simply better.

So there's ups and downs.

its too bad we're not fighting anymore wars, I could get a gf and a job instantly if I joined the military to kill some little brown kids