My little brother is a total beta and I don't know what to do

My little brother is a total beta and I don't know what to do.

>be me, 23
>little brother is 13
>still live at home
>brother always been a weirdo
>he's a bit of a loner but has actually managed to land a few girlfriends
>they tend to break up fast because although hes cute hes a total beta
>has been caught jacking off multiple times by me and our parents
>i once even caught him licking his own feet
>he doesn't seem to care
>once he forgot to delete his browser history
>i decide to go through it
>turns he has a huge foot fetish, and is bisexual
>i have a talk with him, tell him to not jack off so much and to get out more to hopefully make him less beta
>he agrees but I think he's just saying that to get me to go away
>i wake up one morning
>both my socks are missing
>my feet are covered in what feels like saliva
>thats the final straw

Frankly I'm disgusted he'd be so sneaky as to touch my feet while I'm asleep. I want to teach him a lesson but don't know how. What do I do, Sup Forums?

Kick his faggoty ass.

Pillow case full of oranges

cute feet

Belt the bi out of him.

He's just hungry for some brotherly love.

more!

OP here

He won't fess up about my missing socks but i can tell he's full of shit. not that i really give a shit about them but it's just the principal of it all. He's super passive aggressive. I can't wait to move out of here,

You don't appreciate him.

Yeah, you're 23 and living at home. But he's the beta.

You both seem like faggots honestly. You're 23 living at home going through your brothers search history. Then having a chat with your 13yo brother about jerking off.

You're 23 and still live at home, and you think your brothers the beta? Must run in the family.

You have a point there... AND I'm posting on Sup Forums.
At least I'm almost done with college then I'm out of here.

>You're 23 and still live at home, and you think your brothers the beta? Must run in the family.
Duh he's not married yet, why would he move out?

Leave your feet exposed one night and make it too easy for him to come in and lick the fuck out of him. Except coat your feet in either liquid ass, cetaphil, or vinegar. If you wake up in the morning and he is either throwing up or thoroughly disgusted, you've succeeded. If you wake up and your feel STILL have been licked clean... kill the sick fuck.

Whip your dick out in front of him and see what happens.

Spoken like a worthless fucking millenial.

i believed u until the very end. There's no way your brother licked your feet cmon

why is he barefoot? obvious homo

At least my parents aren't boomers who kick me out of my own house.

Slather your feet in ghost chilis before going to bed. Wait for screams.

I found my socks in the little fucker's room while he was watching tv, along with 7 fucking other pairs of mine. Here's what happened-

>I grab two of my dirtiest socks and head to the living room where the little shit is on his laptop
>he's got his bigass headphones on, i can hear him blasting his whatever
>I sneak around the corner behind him
>SURPRISE
>I tackle him and shove my socks in his face
>WHAT'S THIS, HUH? WHAT'S THIS??
>He's struggling to get loose
>I make sure to rub it in his face enough to annoy the hell out of him
>he kicks me in the face
>itsonnow.jpg
>I lock his arms down and press my bare foot against his face
>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU FUCKER
>I try to make it miserable for him
>Out of nowhere, I feel something warm and wet slide in between my toes
>OH GOD NO
>Turns out he was just pretending to not enjoy it
>I take my toes out of his mouth
>he laughs, runs to his room WITH MY SOCKS and locks the door

Well, I really fucked that up.

both great ideas- im going to try that!

my dick isn't going anywhere near my little brother.

i sort've cant believe it too. incest is disgusting irl.

whatchu talking bout, willis?

You should fuck him. Make a sex crazed man out of him so he goes full alpha.

Pro tip - ride him reverse cowgirl so he can lick your feet while you fuck his brains out.

Foot fetish is beta thing??

Put benis in but

You two clearly gay for each other just fuck and get it over with.

Since your brother came on your feet, you should cum on his feet

OP here.

Someone suggested I let him go nuts with my feet, so he can let it out of his system.

I HATE the thought of letting my little brother licking my feet, not just because they're ticklish, or because they're nasty and smell bad, but because it's pretty much borderline incest and I hate the thought of my lil bro getting off to my feet.

What do you think, should I not do anything and hope he stops fucking trying to touch me, or should I just let him go nuts?

Another update-

>I calm down and promise not to hurt him if he opens his door.
>he lets me in so i can talk to him
>i let him know how much it annoys me to have socks go missing, and how i think its wrong to be sneaking up on me in the middle of the night
>he agrees
>"so, you just really like feet, dont you?"
>he nods
>"how's this... if i let you touch mine, you have to promise me NO MORE stealing my socks. and no more sneaking up on me at night. deal?"
>he nods, a little more excitedly this time. somehow, I think this might work out.
is anyone reading? should i continue?

>23 still living at home...
Sounds like you're the beta fag to me.

FUCKING CONTINUE, THIS IS GOOD

Wait...you sleep with your socks on?

>i notice him eyeing down at my feet
>*sigh* i guess he wants it now...
>i lift my right foot and bring it close to his face
>i look away, not quite sure how im going to survive this...
>"thanks" he says
>he grips my sole with his cold hands
>thank god parents arent home
>I can hear him sniff up and down my soles, and up to my toes
>its not long before i can feel something warm and slimy tickle the sole of my foot
>i try to hold in my laughter, but thank god i quickly get used to it
>i can't believe it, my 13 year old brother actually licking MY disgusting feet
>im wondering why he doesn't instead fool around with other boys or girls his age... but i suppose this must be a hard thing to ask of someone.
>he makes hot wet laps along the bottom of my foot, making his way up to my toes
>then he goes all out, sliding his tongue in between each toe
>i open an eye to see what he's doing, and it's not pretty
>saliva all over his face, since he keeps rubbing my toes all over his face
>my foot is almost the size of his head
>i oddly get a little comfortable, and relax a bit more as he cleans my foot out with his tongue
>i chuckle as I see him try to fit multiple toes into his tiny mouth, but only managing to fit one or two.

it was disgusting. imagine looking down and seeing a 13 year old boy sucking on your foot... i'm glad it only went on for about 5 minutes. we stopped as soon as we heard our parents get back home.

i took all my socks back, to my room. on the way out, he smiled at me and let out another thank you.

hopefully this is the end of it, and i dont have to do this again. my feet are still wet right now as i type this. to be honest, though, i probably won't mind if he asks for my feet again... it started to feel really nice by the end of it.

Everything i wrote was a lie and i really just wanna start a shota feet thread.

Fucking god

I did this with my brother because we thought feet weren't as gay as handjobs. We got caught a lot but we are twins and it was our room so our parents thought we were just hanging out naked.

>tfw you realize he could out your dirty little secret whenever he wanted

very cool. hope he doesnt expose you. what did you guys do exactly?

My earliest memories are just touching each others balls with our feet when we bathed together The peak was when we actively tried to get the other off while sitting in bed together.

how old were you? those sound like some nice memories

I'm not sure when it started but it continued until 14.

why are are you trying to pimp off your brother to pedos on here faggot?

The fact that you're not mentioning that it's really fucking gay means you're a total faggot as much as he is. Go suck a pencil dick faggot.

And tell the cops after so you can be added to the registry.

Fucking Ledgend

see

>mfw I had this picture open and little brother walked in behind me and saw it

time to kms

oh shit! did he react?

I kekd

You're 23 and you live at home and you're worried about your 13 year old brother? LOL

dude get a fucking apartment. 23. I mean shit. dude everyone is laughing at you behind your back.

He looked at me like I was weird. I closed it and asked him what he wanted but he probably saw it.

>its only a cartoon bro

is it weird i have a fetish for people worshiping MY feet, and not as much vice versa?

that lil dude is way more developed then 13

see

Looks similar to what me and my brother did besides the obvious difference in dick size.

niccccccce.

Lived with my girlfriend for two years. Im back at home with mom now. To be fair. It's nice sitting on a pile of cash, so when the day comes where i do move out... it's a nice safety cushion. And in the meantime.... use the spare money to go out and have fun? It's nice. I can afford hotel rooms in San Diego and L.A. Now. Every weekend is a party. Living in my own. Much less of a party

ok

Hook up a car battery to that fags feet. Shock the kink out of him.

>fuck him

Niceee.

you're 23 and still living at home? You're the real beta here.

Plz be ironic

you got hard didn't you
you pedo faggot

>my own house

Did you buy it? Pay any of the bills? Lift a fucking finger to have some semblance of independence? Soft ass parents can't give tough love these days. I couldn't get along with my parents so they kicked me out at 17. I lived in my car while I finished high school. That was only 3 years ago and Im damn glad my parents weren't pussies

I'm 25 and I never leave home.

Holy fuck, this. Just fuck him already.

kek
but kys
>>>>>>>fag

Wat. Arent your feet facing the same direction in reverse cowgirl?

OP confirmed as degenerate

In other words, your parents don't love you and you are resentful of those that come from caring families.
Get over yourself.

Yeah but you do get the comfort of not being a leech. Doesnt it feel good to know that you are living free without burdening other people?

My parents loved and cared for me enough to teach me how to do a competent adult. They had the strength to let me make it on my own instead of carrying me. It's a precious gift that very few people in my generation have.

I have a great relationship with my parents now. We can treat each other as independent adults. The only thing I resent about manchildren with parents who cant bear to see them cry is having to work with them. They have no sense of time, money or value.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

>They have no sense of time, money or value.

As someone who lives with there parents and own a few assets more then most people in the area that moved out of home and can't even pay rent.

I am much better off saving for an investment home then paying $400 a week rent. I got along and still get along with my parent because there were never assholes.

you are so jealous of your brother

I think its time to put him down, theres no hope.

Using daddy's money to finance your future house does not constitute understand value. You get to party hardy on someone else's dime. You are the worst of the entitled pieces of shit. Do you even know how to do laundry?

I love this thread and I love you all. Let's just be happy and enjoy boy feets together

but hes fucking 13. leave him alone, he's going to change over the course of his teenage years. it's not your fucking place to alter his development. i bet you were a weird little cunt at 13 too, you've just chose to forget it.

boyfeet ruined my life. if you told me a few years ago that id be sending pictures of my own to a dude over the internet, id probably kill myself. but i cant stop... they're the most erogenous part of my body and this sort of attention is addicting

Do you mean pictures of yourself or just general pictures?

pictures of my own feet

I had an addiction like that when I was younger. I loved the attention. In fact I still do, but have too much to lose to be doing it anymore.

post'em boy

i think id be in much more of a mess than i am now if i discovered this when i was younger. why oh why are my feet nearly as sensitive as my dick. i never asked for this

What is wrong with being beta?

the thought excites me, but i'm not very comfortable in doing so publically. im sorry

Kick the shit out of him a few times. He'll die or man up. Either way, better than the non-life it has now.

>tfw only friend is a nine year old
>kidposting on Sup Forums always makes me feel like a loser

REFRAIN
E
F
R
A
I
N

Same... I don't even find normal sex appealing. I could be ok with just feet for a long time. It's both a blessing and a curse.

let him fuck your feet your faggot

yeah OP, 13 year olds are weird. It's a time of discovering yourself and what you like. He might be into it now but it can't be guaranteed to be so when he's older.

I remember being 13 and having a scat fetish. Once all my younger brothers slept, I went into the bathroom, took a shit on my hand and smeared it all over my body. Shit was silly but I'm not into it now. Hormones is all, OP.

>sleeping with socks on

r8 my feet?