/epl/

Nearly time for /trans/ lads edition

>Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe, 34, is West Ham's main target for the January transfer window. (Sun)

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, 21, could sign for Sevilla after their director of football made contact with his agent. (AS - in Spanish)

>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has said the club will not bid to sign Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, in January. (Sky Sports)

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 24, is being targeted by Real Madrid. The Blues are keen to keep him at the club but are lining up Manchester City's Joe Hart, 29, to replace him if he leaves. (Daily Express)

>Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi, 29, is in talks with Chinese side Shanghai SIPG and Al-Ain of the UAE over a January move. (Own Goal Nigeria via Daily Star)

Leicester are preparing to sell striker Jeffrey Schlupp in January, with West Brom favourites to sign the 24-year-old. (ESPN)

>Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi, 23, will not be loaned out by the club, despite not starting in Boxing Day's 3-0 win over Bournemouth. (Daily Mail)

Valencia are close to securing a loan deal for West Ham's Italy international striker Simone Zaza, 25. (Daily Mirror)

>Everton have secured a deal to sign Charlton forward Ademola Lookman, 19. The Toffees are also preparing a bid for West Brom forward Saido Berahino, 23. (Sun)

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, wants to remain at the club next season, according to manager Jose Mourinho. (Talksport)

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11667/10668941/zlatan-ibrahimovics-manchester-united-contract-to-be-extended-for-second-season
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38367323
twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/813446402885976064
twitter.com/AhmedKhanFEN/status/813544618390388736
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mkr2g
twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/358274303344640000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>de gay

>de goey

NO to anime

thank god for the new thread, that old thread without /epl/ in the title was very uncomfortable for me

where did it all go wrong

YES to Sup Forumsnime

I miss /trans/ lads

no

*walks towards the premier league*

This board is fucking dull.

When was the last time someone came up with some original content or new joke?

>Chelsea buying Hart
The choke is on.

Bad post.

I. LOVE. /TRANS/. LADS.

As bench player with Begovic starting I'd like it desu

nth for blades not making me have to use this pic

>Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi, 29, is in talks with Chinese side Shanghai SIPG and Al-Ain of the UAE over a January move.

sam is a cunt

I love trans boys

I'm coming for you, Big Sam

>Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, 21, could sign for Sevilla after their director of football made contact with his agent. (AS - in Spanish)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tis Tuesday afternoon like.
>5 days until /trans/
I'm not prepared for 2017 lads.

>Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, wants to remain at the club next season, according to manager Jose Mourinho. (Talksport)

>skysports.com/football/news/11667/10668941/zlatan-ibrahimovics-manchester-united-contract-to-be-extended-for-second-season
> Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Manchester United contract to be extended for second season
>23/11/16

Fucking talkSHITE man....

/epl/ just isn't on the same level as /trans/ thank god its back

I wonder how much he'd cost considering United spent 200m on him

wtf u on bout it was 300

Why don;t the FA do somthing about whats happening to Coventry?

Who /rtj3/ here?

haven't listened yet

is it good?

Forced memes are the best memes, right?
Post carvery shit, or the Malay you think is a flip.
That is so fucking funny after 100k repeats.
Ha
ha
um, yeah.

You wouldn't want to actually discuss football in a football general. It's better to continually repeat shit "banter" mindlessly for months and years, then whine no one wants to post here.

I was laughing at the ridiculousness of the thought of selling martial at all

The FA don't care, that's why.

>Coventry
>Charlton
>Morecambe

All being buttfucked by incompetent owners.

amf

Was reading about the pitch invasion where the FA EFL said they were going to prosecute the fans who protested the state of the club.
The FA have lost control of the EPL anyways, you have to worry about the other 72 clubs.

this
fa couldn't care less
65 quid for a childrens ticket to see hull city
aslong as the tv deal still increases they will never do anything

Shit like this doesn't help: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38367323

>The EFL Futures project - worth £750,000 per season - rewards clubs every time an England-qualified player aged under 21, or Wales-qualified for Welsh clubs, starts a league game. But in the EFL Trophy, 12 clubs have been fined for picking weakened teams.

twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/813446402885976064

>ENGLISH """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PREMIER""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" LEAGUE

This is worse than women's football desu.

>tfw Ibra is actually Jesus

What's the majority stereotype for each premier league fan? It's hard for me to tell, considering I don't live in England, but from what I've seen, I'll give it a go

>Arsenal
Blacks
>Tottenham
Jews
>Man U
Londoners
>Man City
Arabs
>Chelsea
Tourists
>Liverpool
Old people
>West Brom, Leicester, Hull, Stoke, Watford, Burnley
Inbreds
>Sunderland, Middlesbrough
Coal miners?
>Swansea
Welsh
>Everton
Americans
>West Ham
Literal scum
>Crystal Palace, Southampton, Bournemouth
I have no idea, redpill me please

i love /trans/ lads

is Forest Echo News the best source of sports journalism?
twitter.com/AhmedKhanFEN/status/813544618390388736

no twitter is

>34. Muslim. Loving father to 2 beautiful boys. Proud homosexual.

wat

That's just depressing.
Going to watch the EPL clubs burn the rest of 2016s TV rights money in January.

Ever since that female doctor left Chelsea, they never seem to get any injuries

Was Mouyes right all along?

Women's football wouldn't have that control.

Man City used to be the team for bitter old masochistic Mancs, then their underdog identity changed and they don't know what the fuck to do.

Do you mean Chelsea fans are actually tourists or just bandwagoners? Because I am proud Chelsea plastic and I hate England and everything it stands for.

Chelsea had even less injuries when she was around.
Luiz is playing injured because there is no one else, Hazard missed a game recently, Terry is still injured since ever

hates England and everything it stands for
supports chelsea
you are confused user

putang ina mo

Juventus are close to signing James Rodriguez from Real Madrid [CdS]

who said you could stop cleaning my toilet?

It is, there are some really good tracks on it
Panther like a Panther is really good

Manlet detected

are those bristol fucking rovers and coventry there?

@ 73292604
>replying to the Bristol Rovers-supporting proxy-using attention seeker

apologize

is duncan castles legit or a parody

I have to say lads the leftovers this year have been even better than the dinner itself

Just had a baguette with cold goose, cold belly pork, red cabbage slaw, tomato, sausage meat stuffing, siriacha and cranberry sauce

fucking delicious

He's a real person who is a parody of an actual journalist

He basically just wants to be friends with mourinho so will publish anything that makes him sound good

hes legit, but he belongs here. Like the algerian city autist or slav ABU autist, he is a mouyes bandwagoner

yeh bro im in there somewhere behind that sky bet sign

Bloody MU customer
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mkr2g

To 73292557

>putting a fucking pepe on there
Well done on ruining it, cunt.

>tfw the football gods give you a 2nd chance

I appreciate your commitment friend. I sincerely hope the guls get promoted now

>Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool spirit 'similar' to what he created at Borussia Dortmund
What did he mean by this?

good bunch of lads

5 bintangs for Zlatan

>What did he mean by this?
That he has no tictacs and has to rely on motivation

memes and running

plebs please go

what happened next

gerrard slipped 3 times

It's a joke account, Forest Echo News is meant to be satire

only once that night actually

twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/358274303344640000
What did he mean by this?

>(L’Equipe) Southampton, AS Roma, and Sevilla are interested in Jean-Victor Makengo (18) of Caen, dubbed 'the new N'golo Kante'. No immediate transfers will ensue.

(Mundo Deportivo) City are interested in Palmeiras defender, Yerry Mina(22).
Though, the defender reportedly has a clause where Barcelona have the option to sign the Palmeiras defender until 2019.

>(RMC Sport) West Ham have had a €10m offer rejected for Toulouse star Martin Braithwaite

(Marca) Charly Musonda has apparently been spotted in Stamford bridge for Chelsea's last game vs. Bournemouth(see pic)
But the club have made no confirmations as of yet that the player's loan deal to Betis was cut short ("apparently, due to knee injury")

>(RMC Sport) The Martial to Sevilla deal is reportedly a loan deal, player was upset when United changed his number

(Alo.Rs) Luka Milivojevic(25, Olympiakos) has told the Serbian Website sourced that his club wil disalow an attempt by West Ham to sign the midfielder in January

>(La Repubblica) Lucas Leiva(29) could be an Inter player within the coming days, on loan, apparently with no option to buy the player

>Italian clubs doing the loan until theyre on a free method

Thanks for the postivity, lad. As we speak, Brighton is top of the table and aren't the ones who are slipping.

jesus christ Makengo only played 5 professional games in his whole career
can't they wait until he develop correctly because stripping him from our league

dude

are there even 5 french players aged 18 or younger in ligue 1 that are actually french and not some niggers or pakis?

who has the best chance of catching chelsea?

>city
>liverpool
>arsenal
>utd
>spurs

>3pm televised match
>its fucking derby vs birmingham city

You know in Football manager when you want more money and the board is being a gang of jews so you just decide to say fuck it, add a new manager, have that club bid huge for your shit players and then retire?

Yea that appears to be whats happening with Chelsea, is Conte proxy managing half the teams in China?

>player was upset when United changed his number
lel he should get over himself, the rest of the world has

>palace
Autists
>southampton
Bi sexuals
>bournemouth
Tories

obviously not Sevilla because they want to sign him or United because they don't want to sell him

liverpool or (at a massive outside chance) United

This desu, for fuck sake Ibra is only gonna be there for what? Probably one more season after this? Kid is getting paid stupid money every week, needs to grow the fuck up

Who will sign Memez from Lesster in January?

>Fergie

>(RMC Sport) In November, Martial’s agent Philippe Lamboley revealed just how much annoyance the shirt number swap had caused.

>He said: “I’m not going to lie to you. Yes, it got to him. Yes, it surprised him. Yes, he was disappointed… for two days. But he’s professional. He knew how to get back into things straight away.

>“Personally, I find that decision out of order and disrespectful to my player. I told Manchester United’s board that. You just don’t do it. So we accepted it, we turned the page, but we didn’t rip it up.”

I remember everyone putting United as favourites for that game.