Tfw Assault on Arkham is a far better Suicide Squad movie

>tfw Assault on Arkham is a far better Suicide Squad movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUQQm8vRSFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll check it out just because the joker looks so goddamn smug. I have to see what that nutcase is up to

Assault on Arkham was fucking shit though. Suicide squad must be properly terrible to be worse.

Just do a live action mask of the phantasm ffs

>tfw when we've already seen a better version of Team X and it was far more entertaining
Although the rest of the movie ends up sucking, the beginning was great.

Yes, Wolverine Origins already gave us a better Suicide Squad.

>live action mask of the phantasm
DC will find a way to fuck it up.

Even had a Helicopter scene.

And a far better Elevator scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUQQm8vRSFw

>"the generic [email protected] get action of the second half is the worst part"
>"yo, this movie that's exclusively that half is so good"
Stop spreading the AoA is good lie.

Had a more coherent, logical plot. Had better character dynamics, had a real reason why Harley was in the team, had the abusive relationship between Joker and Harley, a Batman that's involved and much more. None of those things are in Suicide Squad.

Speak english you fool, you're talking gibberish.

Killer croc was sick in this version I was even sad when he died

The one in the live action movie looks dumb

That wasn't Killer Croc it was King Shark

It was King Shark in AoA

Did you really like Assault on Arkham? I found it far worse than almost all of the other DC animated movies, and this is from someone who loved Under the Red Hood. All the humor fell short, a lot of the characters were just plain annoying, and it felt like it was made for slightly edgy teenagers. Also, every single forced romance in the movie was cringe-inducing. I mean seriously, every romance was forced, but the whole Killer Frost and King Shark thing was especially terrible. The scene where her chute fails is a fucking anime level "guy trips and lands with his hands on someone's chest" trope.

Also, what the fuck is up with them just killing most of the cast? I get that it's part of the movie, but some of the deaths just felt stupid and not well-thought out, King Shark and Killer Frost's in specific. Also, the dude at the start that serves as pretty much nothing except for a plot device to show how serious it is.

The sad thing is Assault on Arkham sucks ass too.

>those hanging bodies and bathing in blood
Hardcore for a dc cartoon but I don't mind.

that was king shark dude

I think Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker was the catalyst of all this

The majority of the DC animated movies are better than the live action ones.

You're just hunting for things to dislike tbhfam, what's wrong with having a character that demonstrates that the bombs work? What's wrong with some of the members getting along while others don't? Why not mix it up a bit and have King Shark's bomb still active? It just makes the movie more fun.

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that trend? I watched this shit with my little sister because we liked the previous DC animated movies and I was not fucking prepared for some of this shit in this movie. I mean, none of it was really that bad, it was just such a far way away from the previous stuff.

>someone who loved under the red hood

Yeah, there's your problem.

>what the fuck is up with them just killing most of the cast?

They're called the Suicide Squad.
SUICIDE.

Jesus Christ, so much stupidity in one post.

It's cool that it had those bits and did them better. Harley's costume is better too

SS even borrows some things from AoA. And yes, AoA is far better

> so much stupidity in one post.
mate you would get 2 or 3 people die every ten or so issues in the ostrander run at best

Why is Batman doing the Smug Pepe?

much better ending tbqh

SPOILERS
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

It just seems like lazy writing to me. Like the entire purpose of the russian dude was to prove that the bombs work. I mean, he probably only says like fucking 20 words the whole movie. It's kind of the same with King Shark. He's at least more fleshed out than the other dude, but again it seems like his death is just there to add some sort of romantic tension or tragedy to the movie. And I don't have a problem with the in-cast relationships themselves, I'm just saying the romances seemed forced and poorly written.

>durr they're the suicide squad so it makes sense that the writers just kill them off for convenience
I don't have a problem with the characters dying in itself, it's just that it seems like they only died as a plot device or as an afterthought.

That's Batman's dad from another dimension. He's probably smug because he used to fuck the Joker. Joker is Batman's mom in that dimension. For real.

I hate this multi verse shit.

I'm guessing the current films are Earth 1 then.

It was just specific to that story that Flash went back in time and fucked shit up, leading to the reality in the movie.

I thought Batdad was Earth 7 or something where everyone's evil.

Not too sure, but in the movie at least it's an earth where (if I remember correctly) Flash saves his mother, but that causes a bunch of other shit to get fucked up somehow. I don't really remember, it's been a while since I first saw it and I never watched it a second time.

My bad I even got that wrong, they're set in Earth-two, not Earth 1, not to be confused with Earth-one which is yet another universe.

It's all fucked.

Is this the one where Harley fucks a black guy?

Deadshot ain't black in this one.

hola cuck man

yeah, the correct one, the one that is canon, or the one that we or the characters are suppose to exist in is called earth prime
honestly it is a cluster fuck just so they can do more stupid alternative shit

Actually the current DC kino is set in Earth-one.

Earth-two is the classic DC comics.

Deadshot's hispanic in this one

most importantly it had Deadshot and Waller being themselves. It never needed Batman, but his inclusion allowed for some twists.

Gods And Monsters > Everything

>Joker actually gets cucked
No

Better character dynamics? Really? I felt like the black dude was the only well written, non-cliche character.

>being THIS obsessed with cuckoldry
You want to say something to us user

Flash goes back in time to save mommy, and it ripples out like a butterfly effect changing everything. Kal El is found by the government instead of the Kents and locked away for research meaning no Superman, the Amazons and the Atlanteans go to war, Cyborg becomes the government-endorsed hero in the only actually interesting version of his character, and rather than Thomas and Martha it's Bruce who's shot.

or he is just a tanned white guy

>when wondy murders billy
Jesus brah

I know right? Everything up to that point I was kind of able to play off as this movie just being a bit more PG13 than the other ones, but then Wonder Woman fucking beheaded a guy. The hell?

Gods and Monsters is up there but Apocalypse reigns supreme. If it wasn't for Glau's shitty voice acting it would be perfect in every way.

SHE MURDERS A KID

>a guy
it was a kid

Flashpoint was DC testing the waters to see how edgy they should make New 52, and everyone ate it up and now we have this shit

>now we have this shit
No we don't. New 52 is over jokers normal face is back

Yeah, she kills a kid, I think it's a different scene. Thinking back, it was Aquaman's wife that she beheaded.

Fair enough not to dwell. But he is right if the meme is overused. But Harley's a free woman to sleep or fuck who ever she likes. Thus her and Ivy.

Superman kills Billy Batson in Injustice too.
Maybe they should change their name to DeCap comics

Crisis on Two Earths is the best of all DCU films, live action or animated.

Should be adapted with minimal changes.

James Woods as Owlman should have won whatever award they give cartoons for best performance that year.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Billy Batson is a kid

Is Joker vs Deadshot really a feasible matchup?