How do I fix it quickly?

How do I fix it quickly?

have it pulled out. dont waste time it will become smelly.

extract it, and quick you idiot

You scrape off the cheese and eat it. Then you rip off the toenail and eat it. In that order.

Works or your money back.

Cut it off. Not the nail or the toe, the whole foot, it's too late to save it.

Boil a kettle and get some salt. About 30g should do. Find a plastic tub big enough to put your foot in, fill it with the salt and boiling water and wait for it to cool a bit. Put your foot in long enough for your skin to wrinkle and gently lift the nail in the corners where it's digging in. The only way to really fix this is to cut the nail to the root. You might have to go to hospital afterwards.

Well I don't know how to fix it. i've got this but on my toe only on the left then I have two of them on my fingers. Both ring finger one on the right side and the other on the left side.

I can't believe people don't have the common sense to be able to fix something like this. I have had this problem few times and have always fixed it myself.

>have a razor blade
>have alcohol or some other disinfectant
>cut the rotten shit out with the razor blade, which you cleaned
>it will bleed a lot so wrap something around the toe, which you cleaned
>wait until the bleeding stops
>clean the bloody toe
>cut more if needed
>when the flesh is cut, then cut the "excess" nail
>clean the fuck out of that toe

It's that fucking simple.

And people like you can fuck off. "I have head ache, better get brain surgery to make sure it goes away". Fucking kill yourself you helpless piece of shit.

Just put some socks on then you can't see it

>quickly
You fucking let it get like that over the time it took to do so, but now you're impatient to fix it. Faggot.
This won't be fast enough for your impatient faggot ass, but I discovered all on my own that you can literally fix your own ingrown toenails by sterilizing a new X-acto blade (dip in isopropyl then light on fire to kill everything), and slicing into the toe right where the edge of the nail is trying to cut into it, along the length. It hurts but not as much as you think it will..you're not slicing halfway into your arm or anything. There will be blood, and you will want to disinfect right away. Douse with hydrogen peroxide, then soak up as much blood as you can and bandage it up with a cotton ball.
I got desperate enough to try this after my father took me in to a clinic TWICE for ingrown toenails, and those motherfuckers removed one entire toenail (but didn't kill the nail matrix correct so I now have this horridly ugly mutant large toenail), and cut out and removed the sides of the other. Both times it was a terrible fucking process..the combined pain for having that done it 100x worse than forcing yourself to make a cut in your toe. Oh, and yeah, the monetary cost to my father each time.
Third time it happened I was like fucking forget this, I'm fix this shit myself. And it worked.

lol go to doc, receive local anaesthetic, have it torn out. thats how sane people do it. Im slightly deranged so I know what Im talking about after trying with razors and pliers on my own for a year or so.

This. Thank fucking god, another user knows this too.
Though I never actually cut any of the nail. I just cut into the flesh where the nail is trying to go, making a path, and it all heals up without the edge of the nail being in conflict with the toe flesh anymore.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. Go to the fucking doctor, receive a couple of local anaesthetic shots in the toe and the doc will cut the sides of the nail all the way down to the root, remove the excess nail, and wrap it. You'll be off your feet for a few days and you'll have a really skinny nail but you should be fine after that.

>amputation

>tried using razors and pliers on my own ingrown toenail for a year and still didn't get it
Let me guess, you like fidget spinners don't you?

your fault for fucking up when trimming your nails

if you read my post again it states clearly that it took me exactly one year to get it.

>one year
Opposed to one day. My response stands, you're a total fucking autist.

Im not the one associating ingrown nails with fidget spinners, my autistic freind.

black magic

So a fidget spinner will help?

Was that necessary?

When I had that on both of my big toes, the podiatrist I went to see about it, fixed it pretty quickly.
It's just some local anesthesia, a simple minor surgery and about 2 weeks of healing.

I'm associating fidget spinners with your inability to fix your fucking toenail after a YEAR of fucking with it using razors and pliers and it beating you up the entire time. When it should have taken you like, one day. Derp.
The fact you didn't make the correct association just further shows how autistic you really are.

Ohhh so edgy, sounds like YOU should kill yourself faggot.

Personal experience, it sucks when they don't get that "local anesthesia" quite right and you feel that shit being ripped out...

Obviously not Australian or Canadian. We would have gone to the doctor weeks ago and had it fixed already. In the good ole USA that shits going to cost a years wages

>gently lift the nail in the corners where it's digging in.
This. Ive had worse than this and fixed it by doing what this cunt says. Hot salty water, grab tweezers pull the sides up, and (for me) i cut the sides off, DEEP. I was over it, not fucking around anymore. and its been fixed for many years since.

That is where you let them know the anesthesia fucked up and they redo it.
In my case, they numbed my big toes to the point that I realized how important they are for keeping your balance afterwards. I was walking on the outer edge of my feet like a penguin for two hours after having the procedure done.

I am Australian

Then you have no excuse, go see your gp at your first convenience.

This is the first, and probably only post I will ever make on gif. Why do you fuckers do it? Every single fucking thread devolves into a stupid fucking argument. I'm sitting here stroking my fucking cock but my reading ability means even if I try to scroll fast I see tons of you fuckers arguing about rape and shit. I don't care about the irony. How do you fuckers get so triggered by everything? Every little thing you see you don't like you feel has to become a crusade and a massive argument. Do you know how insufferable you fuckers sound all the time?
>Waah a black dick I can't fap anymore
>Waah don't complain about black dicks are you a cuck
Then you fuckers make 50 post of irrelevant bullshit when all I wanted to do was jerk off, not be involved in your fucking political struggles. This fucking board is for MASTURBATION. All your moral superiority and fucking persecution complexes are irrelevant. LET PEOPLE STROKE THEIR DICK IN PEACE. Who cares what they fap to. If it's blacks, who cares. If it's rape webms, who cares. If it's people dressed in fucking panda suits, who cares. Just let them jerk off in peace and if you don't like a thread, HIDE IT. If you don't like Stoya because she is a human who can feel shit and feels she gots raped, IGNORE THE THREAD. If you don't like that people can't accept that, IGNORE THE POST. But don't fucking start a boner killing back and forth that makes me read a bunch of shit I don't care about when I came here to fucking cum all over my hand. I fucking hate you fucking people. Kill yourselves, all of you.

Wants to jerk off so comes to Sup Forums. Righto dickhead

dont rip toenail off i did this twice its only a temp fix either cut off the parts of the nail that are stabbing the skin yourself or go to the foot doc to get it done after the doc did it i havent had a problem since. hope you the best ingrown toenails were the bane of my existance for awhile

Another user here, apparently ingrown big toe nails are genetic in my family. I don't think I have a single male cousin or uncle on my fathers side, who hasn't had it.
Apparently I was one of the few in my family who actually went to see a doctor about it though.
So my experience was comparatively painless as mine got fixed while numbed and it was done by a professional.

rip the nail off

you cannot permanently fix it your self as you would need to get to the root of the nail and alter the growth of it but if you cut off the rotting shit and excess nail it will be good for a while.

Incorrect. By slicing into the tissue where the nail is trying to progress, and letting it heal, you give the nail a clear path.
Don't take my word for it though, I've only done it to myself...

well i can confirm that didn't work for me as i eventually went and got it fixed by a doctor

put it in ur mouth and suck on it for a few hours like when watching a television or some other apparatus of youthful endeavor and then continue sucking on it will heal

Throw a fidget spinner at it REALLY hard, and the force of the impact will cause the nail to pop off with no pain!

Or you could just go to the doctor you faggot. I wasn't aware this was 1820 and alchocol went with every operation

Pliers. Alcohol for toe, and some to drink because this will hurt very very very badly.
Drink a shot.
Pour rubbing alcohol on.
Now don't be a bitch...
Clamp down.
Left-Right-Left-Right-YANK.

Take another shot because this will be the best part.
Pour alcohol on toe.

When you pass out from the booze you should sleep on your back with no blanket. Toenail should grow back in about a week or two. Godspeed user. Post results.

you need antibiotics, BAD.

also, quit picking at your hangnails so bad. Take a nailclipper and trim them. Trim them close. Careful though, the closer you trim it the deeper the hangnail gets. Pulling them out entirely will make them grow back from the base.

Get off Sup Forums you 12 yo fag

> 2 shots
> Wasted
> Passed out

I've had this. Go to a doctor. You need to remove part of jour nail.

I meant if he kept drinking, which I certainly would after the adrenalin.

Get a pair of sharp scissors, cut the nail on both side completely down to the root. Pull the cut nails out of the root. There will be bleeding and crying and a lot of pain. You'll then need to put alcohol on it and wrap it up and let the pain and swelling go down. After about 24 hrs, soak it in Epsom salt water and let the bacteria die. Then put clean bandages on it. Do this until it's healed. Or you could go to a foot doctor and have them numb your toe with a shot and they will perform the procedure for you. Without insurance it's about 500$

good advice

yea I've had this to the best thing to do is get those special clippers or just go to the doctor

I fucking love American healthcare.

You guys are suggesting some guy without medical experience, who's posting on fucking Sup Forums for medical advice, should take a blade to his own flesh and perform surgery on his own dumb self. All to avoid paying several hundred dollars.

Almost as good as the guy who slit an artery in his leg and was told to patch it up using superglue or he'd be fucked over by medical charges.

That's straight up lack of hygiene

Showers, and a good cleaning would help.

God you are lazy and single

>American

Guuud I luv ass-umin theeengs

That is how you sound you ignorant fuckwit

To be fair ive got this inclusion cyst in the back of my head and its a lump about the size of a dime. Anyways ive been to the doctor and he sent me away with a referral for a radiologist. Ive tried to make a booking like 4 times and months have past and im just over it. Have asked my wife and brother whos a pharmacist to do it. Neither will and im genuinely considering doing it myself. Just so hard to get to the doctor during business hours and even the i dont trust their shitty handywork. I make stuff with my hands day in day out.