Benjamin Franklins.
Stanklin Franklin

Donald Trump

Don't misunderestimate him.

Spbp

Ronald Reagan :^)

hahahahaha

oy vey

Benjamin Franklin was a polymath in addition to being a forefather and president of the US. The dude might just be the most accomplished American to ever live.

Polk.

BTFO of mexico
BTFO of the brits

Mad territorial gains. Im also a descendant.

I know op is memeing, but you dont actually think Franklin was president do you?

Nixon because he hated kikes and faggots

Repeat after me. President Hillary Clinton.

Im sure 95% of the presidents hated kikes and faggots. except for the obviously gay lincoln and buchanan

Garfield apparently was able to write greek in one hand and latin in another.

Andrew Jackson. He didn't take shit from Indians or South Carolina or the Supreme Court and he destroyed the jewish run bank of the United States.

This man was never president.

OP confirmed retard

Wow, this whole time I confused him with FDR. I feel like an idiot, but he still was one of the most accomplished Americans.

FRANKLIN WAS NEVER PRESIDENT RETARD

read the filename.

that one who was in night at the museum

Jefferson.

The Louisiana Purchase was probably the most important factor contributing to America's greatness.

This. Jackson was the best president so far. I think Kennedy could have been if he had not been killed.

Teddy was amazing. Gave a speech after getting shot in the chest. the other candidates even decided to postpone their campaigns to let him recover.

The rock, he runs in 2028.

Andrew "fuck banks" Jackson
AKA
proto-trump

This is one fly ass mfer right here

Nixon.

WE

tfw every tubman bill will be defaced

>suggestions?

Jefferson Davis

i would say this is you guy right here, exposing the agenda doesn't get more clear then this.

Grover Cleveland

Objectively greatest presidents:
1.) Calvin Coolidge
>Genuinely respected the Constitution
>Banned shitskins from entering US
>Cut taxes like a motherfucker, the Federal Income Tax was de facto abolished for 98% of Americans

2.) Grover Cleveland
>Vetoed the living shit out of everything, even things that were popular but were retarded economically or otherwise inappropriate for Federal Involvement
>HL Mencken, one of America's greatest writers and noted for his hatred of basically all politicians, considered President Cleveland to be a real human bean
>Advocate of the gold standard and eliminating centrally monetary systems

3.) Martin van Buren
>Avoided two unnecessary but politically popular wars that 95% of other presidents would have gotten us to fight in
>Hand picked by Andrew Jackson as his successor because he believed in his integrity and general benefits to the nation he would bring, despite some significant political disagreements.
>Handled the issue of slavery well and had people like him been in charge the Civil war would have never even remotely have happened

4.) Warren G. Harding
>Told commerce secretary Herbert Hoover to fuck off when he wanted massive stimulus programs to "fix" the depression of 1920, and instead allowed the markets to readjust and the massive downturn (which was worse than the "Great Depression" was initially) to be completely corrected within a year.
>Fucked bitches, gambled like a pro
>Opposed the Progressives which were gaining significant popularity at the time and their insistence on welfare statism, heavy regulation, and high taxes

5.) John Tyler
>Advocated strongly for states rights and opposed the creeping federalization happening to America, which was personified in politicians like Lincoln who liked the idea of an all encompassing, micromanaging state
>Fought with his own party over policies he thought were wrong
>Supported the Confederacy during the Civil War and advocated for peaceful separation

Teddy was pretty cool.

Goddammit, I read it in his voice.

Most French think he was President.

I think he was not human tbqh familia

>Calvin Coolidge
>Cut taxes like a motherfucker, the Federal Income Tax was de facto abolished for 98% of Americans

I wonder how that turned out, I'm sure america lived in an era of prosperity after his presidency, no economical crisis whatsoever.

I tend to prefer Robert E. Lee over Davis desu.

Legitimately what at all did he contribute? He was like the Bill Clinton of the 19th century.

If I was American, I would say Andrew Jackson.

> youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

>what was Hoover
>what was FDR
econlib.org/library/Enc/GreatDepression.html

How long before Obama is on the 100?

From wiki (but still)
>U.S. President Ronald W. Reagan regarded Coolidge as his favorite 20th-century U.S. president

Yes my dear T*rkroach, the lack of the state taking your income is what causes economic depressions. You should work for ThinkProgress.

King George III

Harriott Tubman

He was a hit with the french ladies.

Whenever they remake it into the $60.

goddammit, why does Sup Forums change my "t.b.h." to desu? It makes me sound like some fag who posts on an anonymous anime board or something.

Just because you goat fuckers like to be slaves of your own government, does not mean that everyone else wants that.

Thomas Edison

My personal sympathy has always been Nixon.
But Teddy Roosvelt or Andrew Jackson are probably the best choices.

Franklin Roosvelt is probably the worst.

Qas the trail of tears really that bad? If the Indians wanted, couldt they have integrated into American society instead of making that track?

>Qas the trail of tears really that bad?

Would you want to move to Oklahoma?

Abradolf Lincler

>Abradolf Lincler

I'm going to use this one.

Andrew Jackson

>based Greek
But desu, this.

The three most badass are unequivocally...

Andrew "I killed the Bank" Jackson
Teddy "I killed a wild cougar with a knife" Roosevelt
George "I love the sound of bullets" Washington

Fucking Polk

Oklahoma's a pretty nice place desu

It wasn't bad. The whites living there wouldn't have been able to peacefully coexist with the Indians and a massacre would have happened. That's why the "trail of tears" happened. It prevented genocide.

Haha I don't know shit about your country and even I know ben Franklin was never president

According to Japan, the best US President is Thomas Edison, who is also a lion.

Fucking Van Buren was president when most of the "death-marches" happened anyways. The American Educational System is fucking garbage. We need reform, and not any of that Common Core bullshit.