Redditors upvote this

when can we gas reddit? soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/protesterande-negress-har-gjort-det-forr-bild-anklagas-att-vara-uppgjord.smr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

swedish
>swedish
>color is not white or atleast even close to white

>its a he thinks swedish is an ethnicity episode

>american
>white

>give gold

Is Reddit run by the jews?

>lol I'm black and swedish
>now let me make an african gesture at people who are actually swedish

I would ask if she was retarded but I guess that has already been answered by her.

>nationalists are openly called nazis
>a nigger is openly called swedish
it has to be hell for right wingers in Sweden.

red pill me on qt swedish women Sup Forums

swedish woman?

I can't wait till shitskins take over the west and the western cancer just dies. No more UN, no more NATO. Just slavs vs shitskins.

damn............ really makes you think............

Hey but, she's so brave and like, she protested racism and bigotry, and, and, exclusion, and she manifested that we should all be accepting of others, not hating, are you serious?

swedish children
its 2016, thats the future of sweden

it's also hell for swedes

What is the group they are protesting called?

>Swedish
>woman

Jew mods gtfo

Nordfront

Forget about Sweden. Let them be the sacrificial lamb and learn from its mistake.

>Swedish Woman

Every time a reddit post gets posted here, I like to find it and look at all the highschoolers from Sup Forums who decide to post on it.

If you look at their accounts, they are all filled with cringy Sup Forums memes.

i was thinking, hell no!

As cringy as Sup Forums itself.

I just love how everybody parades her so called bravery. She was fully aware that she would be backed up by the police, journalists and other leftist idiots if one of the guys tried something. While the media would have had a field day with them (as if mostÄndsrörelsen isn't demonized enough). There is absolutely no bravery here.

I personally would have to try very hard to contain myself from bashing her fucking skull into the pavement. You come here, into my land from some stinking arsehole of a nigger country, you live on benefits that are generously provided by my people (whom you try to destroy in the same time), you have the gall to call yourself swedish yet you try to take away my free speech and install your bullshit leftist ideals instead?
Those guys are the real heroes for keeping it calm. Because by god, that she-ape deserves the worst punishment imaginable. Absolutely deplorable.

That's exactly how I feel about Mexicans, Sven.

This board is mostly redditors now. Trump made this board explode in numbers, and all those new people come from reddit.

Would your guys be jailed if they said anything?

why are you even on leddit in the first place?

THIS.
god i'm so fucking sick of all this shit. the country is collapsing and STILL they lie about everything the right tries to accomplish. i fucking hate them all.

>You come here, into my land
>my land

Hi. Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoying your first week here?

>that cop in the background

I'd fuck her in the ass. I've got a thing for bald chicks. Mainly, I like fucking them in the ass.

>bald monkey
>swedish woman

Kill me.

You've been here 2 years at the most.

end my life

Literally, you're a faggot.

She's a badass. Fuck those Nazis.

Try 9 years.

But my point still stands.

If you think this "ERMAGERD FORCHINZ ON TEH REDDITZ" is something recent, then you're new as shit.

>sweeden
>not killing yourself

>I've got a thing for bald chicks. Mainly, I like fucking them in the ass.
That's because you're so far in the closet Aslan will be asking you for help any day now

>you have the gall to call yourself swedish
she's calls herself Afro-Swedish or Afro Swede as I seen in another article. Blacks can never just be Swedish or British or American it's always Afro- or Africa- Black- they put so much emphasis on race and then call whites racist

I never ever implied they did. Not even vaguely, that doesn't stop it from being cringeworthy.
Let me guess, you're one of the people I screencapped and now you're feeling a little embarrassed because I called you out? Hilarious.

>Try 9 years
9 years ago you were probably about 7 years old.

The funny thing is r/Sweden proved that this shit was all staged. This women is not brave. She's a fucking lying whore. I would love her to stand up to the SS in 1940 and see what would happen.

Your butthurt is palpable, but let's not forget that you went on the strong defensive the moment I questioned your Sup Forums cred.

kek this is so true

You didn't question it.

You just let out some insecure ramblings because today you discovered that spouting dank Sup Forums memes all over the internet isn't as cool as you once thought.
Time to delete your reddit account.

Just leave your house after dark and that'll be taken care of

Damn, Sven. That post makes me sad. I feel you. As said, I feel the same way about Mexicans. I even live in the upper northwest of this country away from all those parasites and I just want to deus vult them all.

Take Jimmie for your troubles.

BASED!

She is a professional victim. It's also photoshopped. nordfront.se/protesterande-negress-har-gjort-det-forr-bild-anklagas-att-vara-uppgjord.smr

return from whence you came

It infuriates me as well. It is insane the government and media are gushing over this act while their nation is falling a part, it is disgusting. Also the Nordfront would not pull anything, the police were looking to shutdown the march as soon as possible. Nordfront has grown considerably the last year and this won't be the last time they'll be marching, especially if the summer is bad with migrants.

Id bet 2 sheckels the "hundreds" of marchers is those 3 guys.
>gotta make a story for the media

So brave...it's so beautiful.

>women backed up in the immediate vicinity by
>the police
>the gathered press
>most of Swedish society
>the gathered leftist cucks of the world
>in Sweden the government is 100% on her side no matter what she does
>the men present literally have no political power and if they sneeze on her the cops would arrest them

Oh my she is so brave! Seriously user, how fucking stupid are you? It's not brave to do something you know is 100% safe and you're supported by essentially everything in society around you.

>Swedish woman....

>that skull shape

Blacks can't be racist you racist

>swedish woman

mormons are considered neo-nazi marschers in sweden?