DRUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!

DRUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!

THE RUSSIANS STOLE THE ELECTION I DESERVED TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ZHROOMPFKINS!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i disagree

TRUMPF HAS AN IQ OF 60

I AM SMART

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty much sums up the left at the moment
>Mad cause Trump is fixing Obama's mess

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS PERFECT

HE CAN DO NO WRONG

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SHILL OR A SJW

For real though I dunno if this Russia thing will come to anything but seeing you retards rage over the slightest complaint has been the highlight of Trumps presidency.

>Left angry as fuck at Comey
>Trump gets elected
>Left demanding Comey fired
>Comey gets fried
>Left demands Trump fired for firing Comey
>mfw Left proves again how they can't keep cohesive thought structure
>mfw US is leading export is the salt the left provides
>mfw the US's economy is stronger than ever do to exports
>Fucking best president ever

Define fixing. He's not really done much

OMG I'M SO MAD

I'M SO MAD THAT SOMEONE SAID I RAGED ABOUT SOMEONE COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUMP

I'M A RETARD

I MADE $3000 BETTING ON TRUMP I'M RETARDED WTF NOOOOOO

Wew lad. Lad? Wew.

>burning the building to fix it

Wow I hope you're fucking happy. While you made $3000 on Drumpf's victory there are people LITERALLY DIEING. Trump single handledly is MURDERING PEOPLE. You dense asshole. Kys

I wish someone would just fucking kill you idiot republicunts god damnit, when I saw Trump won the election I couldn't fucking believe it. You fucking morons elected this orange idiot into office and nows he's FUCKING EVERYTHING UP. Everything Obama worked to do. All the shit Obama had to put up with and you idiots are fucking trashing on it. Fine, you win, let the country burn, hahahaha as long as you stick it to the left right? FUCKING IDIOTS, I hope each of you die or at the very least your tongues get cut off so you can't ever talk again. Stupid fucking fascist don't even deserve to say anything. Why? Cause you morons just talk other morons into siding with you and then we have to deal with a giant army of retards ruining everything YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. Please kill yourself, please. All I want is for you all to fucking die. Please die. Why won't you all die?

pic related

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS

LOVE TRUMP HATES

KILL THE WHITE MALE

LOVE TRUMP HATES

KILL BIGOTS

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!!!!!!!
I'M NOT FUCKING INSANE!!!!
MY EGO WILL IMPLODE IF I HAVE TO ADMIT TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sure kid detected
He's been reeee'ing lately trying to associate himself with what his shill agency sees as popular content/memes.

You guys are shit at this. No wonder you lost hillary the presidency.

>Muh micro penis chickenhawk is gonna make America great again!........right after this next 20 rounds of golf......and a few tweet tirades
Fuck off to Moscow if you don't like living in a nation of laws and a constitution that protects speech, religion, press, and protest. You can join your draft dodging, autocratic, grifter in Russia and juggle Putin's ballsack.

>If I put enough adjectives in a sentence I will win!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope Putin murders you and all journalists at WaPo

MUH RUSSIA

Golf!
Golf!
Golf!
Fake news!
Fake news!
Fake news!
Bigly!

You need to pull your head out of Trump's obese asshole and see him for the effete, whiny little bitch he is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

8 MORE YEARS OF BEING WRONG YOU RETARD LMAOOOOO

It seems you actually understand all this trump hate is in fact autistic screeching.

>There are """"""people"""""" that voted for Hillary Clinton
Just take a second and imagine how awful their lives are.

The last 5 months in liberal media really has been nothing but utter fallout from liberal hubris. They were told "no" for probabaly the first time ever in their lives, and the last 5 months has been one long, drawn-out tantrum.

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ